Election Night!

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
07-11-2014, 07:00 AM
RE: Election Night!
(05-11-2014 02:03 PM)Res Publica Wrote:  Bowing Thank you America, thank you!Heart

The Republican victory made my fucking day, and all you leftist PC degenerates can suck it!

Now I am going to go throw darts at Nancy Pelosi's image.Yes

[Image: 249027_438899109461742_1420949922_n.jpg]

Skepticism is not a position; it is an approach to claims.
Science is not a subject, but a method.
[Image: flagstiny%206.gif]
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
[+] 6 users Like Chas's post
07-11-2014, 07:07 AM
Did you people seriously vote a person into office because she "used to castrate hogs"....??????

Seriously. What the fuck is wrong with you people!?

[Image: RPYH95t.png]
Find all posts by this user
07-11-2014, 08:59 AM
(07-11-2014 07:07 AM)The Germans are coming Wrote:  Did you people seriously vote a person into office because she "used to castrate hogs"....??????

If they promised to use their castration techniques against Obama... they got the election in the sack bag. Yes

"Allow there to be a spectrum in all that you see" - Neil Degrasse Tyson
07-11-2014, 09:55 AM
Here are some thoughts from a fellow non-voter. It might be tough to figure out what he really thinks.

http://freetheanimal.com/2014/11/erectio...l#comments

I recall getting fooled once. It was 20 years ago, the 1994 midterms where, I think it was the first time in like 40 years where the Republicans held the majority of both houses. And they were really going to clean up shipshape like. Right...

In 1994 the national debt was about 4.5 Trillion. Clinton held the big spending Republicans in check for six years. When Bush the inferior took office in 2000, the debt had only climbed to 5.5 Trillion. I didn't get fooled twice. By 2008—when Bush stopped being stupid in public—the debt had almost doubled to 10 Trillion; and for a lot of that time, America "enjoyed" a Republican president and a majority in both houses. Carte Blanche.

But they're liars, whores and reprobates, as are they all.

Now the debt is over 16 Trillion.

Fuck Republicans. And Fuck the Paul's too. I don't want to hear about it. They should go back to the honest work of delivering babies and fixing eyes. I prefer Democrats. At least I know what I'm getting (a commie). They're actually more honest (this is why they win erections). They tell you they're going to tax you and spend it. It's better information if you're a realist—and not a doG & cunt-ry fucktard fanatic.

And from a commenter:

Fuck Republicans indeed. They’ve never met (or dreamed up) a war they didn’t like, and the fiscal responsibility line is nothing but hot air, as you demonstrated. And yet there is no shortage of “conservative” fuckfaces talking about how things are “finally going to change” now. Whatever.

The point, as Richard said in the post, is that Democrats don’t hide their agenda to nearly the same degree that the Republicans do. I made the following point here months ago, around Memorial Day, but it bears repeating: When Republicans promise limited government, small business empowerment, and fiscal responsibility but deliver in practice the rampant and complete opposite of each of those (despite slightly lower marginal tax rates), economic ignoramuses nationwide conclude that “this is the result of capitalism.” Which is bullshit, because it’s not capitalism. We need capitalism very badly in this country, but it has been under hostile assault for decades, especially by Republicans.

When Democrats fail to deliver their empty promises, at least everyone can easily see that it’s the result of their Soviet mimicry. I don’t like Democrats and don’t want them in power, but the Republican alternative is worse, because it causes a much deeper wound by a much more sinister process.

Fuck Republicans in the ear, ass, navel, and left eye socket simultaneously. And fuck a new hole in the smalls of their backs with a blunt object of your choosing. And one more in their taints. I cannot overstate my level of disgust with those people. They are without a doubt the most repugnant creatures on the earth.
07-11-2014, 10:03 AM
Given that turnout averaged ~35%...

If there were ever a group of people who deserved to be punched in the face, it's the idiots who don't vote and then complain about the results.

... this is my signature!
[+] 4 users Like cjlr's post
07-11-2014, 03:25 PM
Both parties have their collective heads up their asses and are offensive. I gave up my party affiliation a while ago as I felt that associating myself with blue or red made me feel dirty. The reds were chased out of office a few years ago and due to extreme blue incompetence have been allowed back in (unbelievably). The vast majority of politicians are in it for themselves or their special interests. I would like to have someone list a national politician who is a selfless public servant.

Facts do not cease to exist because they are ignored- Aldous Huxley
07-11-2014, 04:32 PM
(07-11-2014 07:07 AM)The Germans are coming Wrote:  Did you people seriously vote a person into office because she "used to castrate hogs"....??????

I blame women. She really pushed the "I'm a mother" and "I could be the first woman to represent Iowa". When Mitt Romney ran against Obama, Romney got 19% of the female vote here in Iowa. Joni Ernst got 48% I believe. A woman my husband works with openly admitted she was only going to vote for her because she is a woman. Didn't even take the time to look into what her stances were Facepalm

I hope that the world turns, and things get better. But what I hope most of all is that you understand what I mean when I tell you that, even though I do not know you, and even though I may never meet you, laugh with you, cry with you, or kiss you, I love you. With all my heart, I love you. - V for Vendetta
08-11-2014, 08:33 AM
(07-11-2014 10:03 AM)cjlr Wrote:  Given that turnout averaged ~35%...

If there were ever a group of people who deserved to be punched in the face, it's the idiots who don't vote and then complain about the results.

That is the first time I have heard about a connection between complaining and voting. Carlin has a good response.

http://freetheanimal.com/2014/11/erectio...l#comments

The politician I have always respected the most is the late Mo Udall, who was asked during the 1976 Democratic primary what his top priority was going to be after becoming president. “Nationalize the petroleum industry”. Honest and direct. No interpretation needed.

This was right out of the lectures from my authoritarian economics professor, who made no attempt to hide his contempt for the free market.
08-11-2014, 09:13 AM
(07-11-2014 07:00 AM)Chas Wrote:  
(05-11-2014 02:03 PM)Res Publica Wrote:  Bowing Thank you America, thank you!Heart

The Republican victory made my fucking day, and all you leftist PC degenerates can suck it!

Now I am going to go throw darts at Nancy Pelosi's image.Yes

[Image: 249027_438899109461742_1420949922_n.jpg]

Funny thing is I totally disagree with their economic policies. I'm happy they won because I'm tired of the left's totalitarian political correctness and anti-Western cultural Marxism.

Paleoliberal • English Nationalist • Zionist • Rightist • Anti-Islam • Neoconservative • Republican • Linguistic Revivalist and Purist

Happily Divorced from the Left!
08-11-2014, 09:20 AM
(08-11-2014 09:13 AM)Res Publica Wrote:  
(07-11-2014 07:00 AM)Chas Wrote:  [Image: 249027_438899109461742_1420949922_n.jpg]

Funny thing is I totally disagree with their economic policies. I'm happy they won because I'm tired of the left's totalitarian political correctness and anti-Western cultural Marxism.

So you agree with their social policies?? I don't think that's any better Blink

I hope that the world turns, and things get better. But what I hope most of all is that you understand what I mean when I tell you that, even though I do not know you, and even though I may never meet you, laugh with you, cry with you, or kiss you, I love you. With all my heart, I love you. - V for Vendetta