Elections, FORGET Obama..BACHMANN?? WTF?

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
07-11-2012, 12:37 PM
Elections, FORGET Obama..BACHMANN?? WTF?
Say what you will about Obama's reelection. But the big news is the fact that there are a Majority of voters that think Michelle Bachamann is NOT batshit crazy. After all her Tea Party Conspiracy Nonsense over the past 6 months i would have thought a dog turd could have gotten elected over her. I am simply blown away that she was reelected.
That bitch is one Crazy as Fuck Christian with an Alex Jones dildo in her ass!
D
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
07-11-2012, 12:42 PM
RE: Elections, FORGET Obama..BACHMANN?? WTF?
(07-11-2012 12:37 PM)Denicio Wrote:  Say what you will about Obama's reelection. But the big news is the fact that there are a Majority of voters that think Michelle Bachamann is NOT batshit crazy. After all her Tea Party Conspiracy Nonsense over the past 6 months i would have thought a dog turd could have gotten elected over her. I am simply blown away that she was reelected.
D
But she almost lost. She came as close to loosing as she ever did. (3,000 votes).She has a gerrymandered district, of bat-shit crazy supporters. My cousins up in MN think that with the demise of the Tea Party, in the wake of yesterday, she will be marginalized, as the Republicans are going to have to move back to the center, or continue to loose. Up in MN she is a joke.

Insufferable know-it-all.Einstein Certified Ancient Astronaut Theorist and Levitating yogi, CAAT-LY.
Yeah, for verily I say unto thee, and this we know : Jebus no likey that which doth tickle thee unto thy nether regions.

07-11-2012, 12:49 PM
(07-11-2012 12:42 PM)Bucky Ball Wrote:  
(07-11-2012 12:37 PM)Denicio Wrote:  Say what you will about Obama's reelection. But the big news is the fact that there are a Majority of voters that think Michelle Bachamann is NOT batshit crazy. After all her Tea Party Conspiracy Nonsense over the past 6 months i would have thought a dog turd could have gotten elected over her. I am simply blown away that she was reelected.
D
But she almost lost. She came as close to loosing as she ever did. (3,000 votes).She has a gerrymandered district, of bat-shit crazy supporters. My cousins up in MN think that with the demise of the Tea Party, in the wake of yesterday, she will be marginalized, as the Republicans are going to have to move back to the center, or continue to loose. Up in MN she is a joke.
Yeah but "Almost Lost" means SHE STILL WON and is STILL in office.
Just hard to imagine anyone voting for her short of a pack of Tea Party freaks.
She wont be marginailized easily, bitch loves the camera and all the attention her nuttiness brings. Bet she is on the phone with Trump right now scheming about a birth certificate drive for 2013.
When does Jan Brewer come up for reelection? I am ready to start seeing the Tea Party nut jobs getting flushed.

I bet Bachmann sees this as a MANDATE to run for President in then next election. sigh~
D
07-11-2012, 12:56 PM
(07-11-2012 12:49 PM)Denicio Wrote:  
(07-11-2012 12:42 PM)Bucky Ball Wrote:  But she almost lost. She came as close to loosing as she ever did. (3,000 votes).She has a gerrymandered district, of bat-shit crazy supporters. My cousins up in MN think that with the demise of the Tea Party, in the wake of yesterday, she will be marginalized, as the Republicans are going to have to move back to the center, or continue to loose. Up in MN she is a joke.
Yeah but "Almost Lost" means SHE STILL WON and is STILL in office.
Just hard to imagine anyone voting for her short of a pack of Tea Party freaks.
She wont be marginailized easily, bitch loves the camera and all the attention her nuttiness brings. Bet she is on the phone with Trump right now scheming about a birth certificate drive for 2013.
When does Jan Brewer come up for reelection? I am ready to start seeing the Tea Party nut jobs getting flushed.

I bet Bachmann sees this as a MANDATE to run for President in then next election. sigh~
D
I don't think so. Where is Palin ? Nowhere. I think, no matter what she does, the Repubs will try to keep her at bay, out of the limelight as they try to appear to retake the center. There must be some really interesting meetings going on today.

Yesterday was a national referendum on sanity. The sane people won, (even though there are exceptions.) She has done a few things, for her own district, in terms of contracts, and there has been a LONG nagging issue, that NOnONE has been able to solve up there. There is a bridge over the St. Croix River, that needs replacing between Wisconsin and MN. She is the one, after 20 years of deadlock, and delay that finally got that off the planning stage. So she is perceived as having fixed that one thing, to the better.

Insufferable know-it-all.Einstein Certified Ancient Astronaut Theorist and Levitating yogi, CAAT-LY.
Yeah, for verily I say unto thee, and this we know : Jebus no likey that which doth tickle thee unto thy nether regions.

07-11-2012, 01:01 PM (This post was last modified: 07-11-2012 01:06 PM by TrainWreck.)
D
You think that's fucked up. Did you know that fucking nigger, Charlie Rangle, who stole, embezzled millions of dollars was reelected by the ultra intelligent niggers!?!?!

Did you hear that the fucked up, in the Mayo Clinic, nigger, Jackson was reelected by the brilliant niggers?!?!?

Yeah mother fucker - did you get your T-shirt yet
[Image: a63e68fce80eca3e07934f54bb948fc8.image.200x200.jpg]

Humanism - ontological doctrine that posits that humans define reality
Theism - ontological doctrine that posits a supernatural entity creates and defines reality
Atheism - political doctrine opposed to theist doctrine in public policy
I am right, and you are wrong - I hope you die peacefullyCool
07-11-2012, 01:05 PM
And out comes the ignore list function.

Bachmann is cray, sure. The problem is that basically every incumbent won this time around. It really just comes down to not knowing anything about the person running against them and voter confidence.

Evolve
[+] 1 user Likes TheBeardedDude's post
07-11-2012, 01:07 PM
(07-11-2012 01:05 PM)TheBeardedDude Wrote:  And out comes the ignore list function.

Bachmann is cray, sure. The problem is that basically every incumbent won this time around. It really just comes down to not knowing anything about the person running against them and voter confidence.

Thanks for reminding me there is an Ignore button.
07-11-2012, 02:48 PM
Lets just be honest here.

For an older woman, she is fairly hot. And that is what really matters, isn't it?
07-11-2012, 02:51 PM
(07-11-2012 02:48 PM)Diablo666 Wrote:  Lets just be honest here.

For an older woman, she is fairly hot. And that is what really matters, isn't it?
Ewwwe. Big Grin

07-11-2012, 05:16 PM
(07-11-2012 02:48 PM)Diablo666 Wrote:  Lets just be honest here.

Except for those bat-shit crazy eyes. And mind.

Skepticism is not a position; it is an approach to claims.
Science is not a subject, but a method.
[Image: flagstiny%206.gif]
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user