Electoral College Math

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
21-04-2015, 06:07 AM
RE: Electoral College Math
Obama's Cuba policy may turn Florida red in 2016. They are going to hang that on the democrats.

Shackle their minds when they're bent on the cross
When ignorance reigns, life is lost
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
21-04-2015, 09:00 AM
I spot the trick question Smartass The answer isn't validly definable without knowing what year it is. That could be a different result with that map in 2050 vs 1950.

"Allow there to be a spectrum in all that you see" - Neil Degrasse Tyson
21-04-2015, 09:17 AM (This post was last modified: 21-04-2015 09:22 AM by Patriot10mm.)
(21-04-2015 06:07 AM)BnW Wrote:  Obama's Cuba policy may turn Florida red in 2016. They are going to hang that on the democrats.

Very true. I live in Florida and people aren't happy about it.

Then again, it might not matter. Bill Clinton won without Florida in 1992. It's rare, only once in the last 60 years or so has the winner lost Florida. But he needed a third candidate to pull votes from Bush Sr. to pull it off.

Ross Perot took 19% of the vote that election. If Perot doesn't run nobody would have remembered the Clinton's.

Essentially, Florida has decided every election in 60 years. It can be done as I said above but it will take a miracle.

It would actually be kind of funny if it happened again. Perhaps Rand Paul runs as an independent if he doesn't win the nomination, taking votes from the Republican, giving a Clinton a victory again.

Death is a debt we all must pay.