Elf on the Shelf

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
18-12-2012, 02:55 PM
Elf on the Shelf
So some wack-o parents get these elf dolls and change the location of them in the house - daily. To tell the kids that he is watching them for Santa.. Never heard of this before.. kinda creepy..kinda funny.. but then this article almost made me pee my pants....

http://blogs.dallasobserver.com/mixmaste...ut_the.php

Life is short and hard like a body building elf-- Blood Hound Gang
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
[+] 2 users Like k37713's post
18-12-2012, 02:59 PM
RE: Elf on the Shelf
http://carcharitydonate.hubpages.com/hub...-the-Shelf

Evolve
[+] 1 user Likes TheBeardedDude's post
18-12-2012, 03:04 PM
This is a joke, right? The whole staging little scenes thing? Or do all women go insane right after they have kids?

"E se non passa la tristezza con altri occhi la guarderò."
[+] 1 user Likes Vera's post
18-12-2012, 03:06 PM
All is a bit strong...lets' stay within the 95% confidence limits and just say most women go insane.

I wonder if it correlates with readers of the 50 shades and breaking dawn series crowd too...? Consider

Evolve
18-12-2012, 03:09 PM
(18-12-2012 03:06 PM)TheBeardedDude Wrote:  All is a bit strong...lets' stay within the 95% confidence limits and just say most women go insane.

I wonder if it correlates with readers of the 50 shades and breaking dawn series crowd too...? Consider
Could be!

Thank god I have no kids. I really can't afford to go any crazier Drinking Beverage

The one with the chocolate cookie was disgustingly funny, btw. But if parents really tell their kids it is watching them... well, that can really mess an impressionable little kid up.

18-12-2012, 03:14 PM
Especially if they show them the naughty elf pictures.

Evolve
18-12-2012, 03:17 PM
As if telling children such a supernatural being exists isn't bad enough... This would possibly seem to be proof enough for the younger children. What if Christians did this with angels? Bah, humbug!
[+] 1 user Likes Tetrarch's post
18-12-2012, 03:17 PM
(18-12-2012 03:14 PM)TheBeardedDude Wrote:  Especially if they show them the naughty elf pictures.
Well, at least they might learn something from those... well, probably not the one where he's murdering Barbie (not that she didn't have it coming).

[+] 1 user Likes Vera's post
18-12-2012, 03:48 PM
Yeah, my FB has these pics everyday from parents. One mom wrapped all her furniture in TP one of the days. These articles convinced me to borrow them after the holidays and make naughty stop motion. Woot woot!
18-12-2012, 05:02 PM
hahaha, wonderful. I have never heard of an elf on the shelf but omg how much time and efford? lol? crazy

I loved this:
thatwebsite Wrote:You get all jacked up on hot glue fumes and come up to the counter and demand that I call another store for unicorn cupcake sparkle stickers because you "really need them, this is an emergency."

[Image: 69p7qx.gif]
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
[+] 1 user Likes Leela's post