Elijah Wood: 'Hollywood in the grip of child abuse scandal similar to Jimmy Savile'

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
22-05-2016, 02:08 PM
Elijah Wood: 'Hollywood in the grip of child abuse scandal similar to Jimmy Savile'
http://www.telegraph.co.uk/news/2016/05/...-jimmy-sa/

Oy vey, the goyim know! Shut it down!

[Image: 7oDSbD4.gif]
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
22-05-2016, 02:58 PM
RE: Elijah Wood: 'Hollywood in the grip of child abuse scandal similar to Jimmy Savile'
Why am I not surprised Consider

“The first duty of a man is to think for himself” ― José Martí
22-05-2016, 03:10 PM
RE: Elijah Wood: 'Hollywood in the grip of child abuse scandal similar to Jimmy Savile'
I hope it all comes out into the light of day. This is the only way to get rid of these slime balls is to not give them a safe place to hide. Disgusting!

[Image: dnw9krH.jpg?4]
[+] 2 users Like Heatheness's post
22-05-2016, 05:57 PM
(22-05-2016 03:10 PM)Heatheness Wrote:  I hope it all comes out into the light of day. This is the only way to get rid of these slime balls is to not give them a safe place to hide. Disgusting!

Churches, Entertainment Industry. I'm willing to bet there are a fair number of politicians involved in that sort of thing too.

Help for the living. Hope for the dead. ~ R.G. Ingersoll

Freedom offers opportunity. Opportunity confers responsibility. Responsibility to use the freedom we enjoy wisely, honestly and humanely. ~ Noam Chomsky
[+] 1 user Likes Fatbaldhobbit's post
22-05-2016, 06:29 PM
(22-05-2016 05:57 PM)Fatbaldhobbit Wrote:  
(22-05-2016 03:10 PM)Heatheness Wrote:  I hope it all comes out into the light of day. This is the only way to get rid of these slime balls is to not give them a safe place to hide. Disgusting!

Churches, Entertainment Industry. I'm willing to bet there are a fair number of politicians involved in that sort of thing too.

Yes. In the US and UK at least.

http://topdocumentaryfilms.com/conspiracy-of-silence/

https://www.rt.com/uk/170672-uk-politici...hile-ring/
[+] 1 user Likes I Am's post
23-05-2016, 06:10 AM
(22-05-2016 05:57 PM)Fatbaldhobbit Wrote:  

Yep, and a lot of those aging rock stars..... I'm sure they have a lot skeletons in the cupboard.

“The first duty of a man is to think for himself” ― José Martí
[+] 1 user Likes Marozz's post
23-05-2016, 07:17 AM
(23-05-2016 06:10 AM)Marozz Wrote:  Yep, and a lot of those aging rock stars..... I'm sure they have a lot skeletons in the cupboard.

Yeah, definitely. Remember Gary Glitter? Hell, Ted Nugent married a 16 year old girl, albeit with her parents' permission.

Messed up stuff.

Freedom offers opportunity. Opportunity confers responsibility. Responsibility to use the freedom we enjoy wisely, honestly and humanely. ~ Noam Chomsky
[+] 1 user Likes Fatbaldhobbit's post
23-05-2016, 07:35 AM
(23-05-2016 07:17 AM)Fatbaldhobbit Wrote:  
(23-05-2016 06:10 AM)Marozz Wrote:  Yep, and a lot of those aging rock stars..... I'm sure they have a lot skeletons in the cupboard.

Yeah, definitely. Remember Gary Glitter? Hell, Ted Nugent married a 16 year old girl, albeit with her parents' permission.

Messed up stuff.

Jerry Lee Lewis married his 13-year-old cousin when he was 22 years old.
But I think that was less a rock 'n roll thing and more a hillbilly thing. Consider

Skepticism is not a position; it is an approach to claims.
Science is not a subject, but a method.
[Image: flagstiny%206.gif]
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
[+] 5 users Like Chas's post
23-05-2016, 09:08 AM
I was at a party back in the early 1990's down in Los Angeles and there were three guys attending the party that worked the crew on several Michael Jackson videos. They belonged to one of those movie crew union, can't remember which one... maybe gaffers or lighting unions, anyway they started telling stories about the videos and working with Jackson.

After a while they related how little boys were taken into his trailer one by one and didn't come out until hours later. There were odd sounds coming from the trailer and the kids would emerge from the trailer looking shocked and stunned. The crew would give each other desperate looks like they wanted to help these kids but didn't dare. It was just common knowledge that Michael Jackson was a pervert. He gave out lots of hush money to the families of these kids. When he died everyone went on about what a gifted person he was and how innocent he was. What a bunch of rubbish. He was a fucking pervert and a child molester.

Shakespeare's Comedy of Errors.... on Donald J. Trump:

He is deformed, crooked, old, and sere,
Ill-fac’d, worse bodied, shapeless every where;
Vicious, ungentle, foolish, blunt, unkind,
Stigmatical in making, worse in mind.
[+] 3 users Like dancefortwo's post
23-05-2016, 09:17 AM
(23-05-2016 09:08 AM)dancefortwo Wrote:  I was at a party back in the early 1990's down in Los Angeles and there were three guys attending the party that worked the crew on several Michael Jackson videos. They belonged to one of those movie crew union, can't remember which one... maybe gaffers or lighting unions, anyway they started telling stories about the videos and working with Jackson.

After a while they related how little boys were taken into his trailer one by one and didn't come out until hours later. There were odd sounds coming from the trailer and the kids would emerge from the trailer looking shocked and stunned. The crew would give each other desperate looks like they wanted to help these kids but didn't dare. It was just common knowledge that Michael Jackson was a pervert. He gave out lots of hush money to the families of these kids. When he died everyone went on about what a gifted person he was and how innocent he was. What a bunch of rubbish. He was a fucking pervert and a child molester.

Do you have any insight as to why more stories like that didn't come out in the last trial? or any of the trials or lawsuits? I'm mostly convinced he was guilty, but the trial lawyers did defend him successfully. The Macaulay Culkin testimony in particular was disturbing. He directly refuted witnesses who testified that they witnessed Jackson molesting him.

So, I'm willing to believe it, but it seems like there might be doubt.

Your thoughts?