Elijah Wood: 'Hollywood in the grip of child abuse scandal similar to Jimmy Savile'

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
23-05-2016, 09:48 AM
RE: Elijah Wood: 'Hollywood in the grip of child abuse scandal similar to Jimmy Savile'
(23-05-2016 07:17 AM)Fatbaldhobbit Wrote:  Hell, Ted Nugent married a 16 year old girl, albeit with her parents' permission.

Messed up stuff.

To clarify: He became the girl's legal guardian with the girl's parents' permission. Allegedly this was so he could have unfettered access to the girl.

Ole Ted has a sordid reputation chasing underage girls, with Courtney Love saying that he had her fellate him when she was twelve. Nugent says that he "doesn't remember" the incident.

Jesus Christ, Ted, how many blow-jobs from 12-year-olds have you had that you "don't remember" this one?

http://www.huffingtonpost.com/larry-woma...40060.html

Nugent's a complete scumbag, my opinion. Where's a gun accident when you need one?
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
[+] 3 users Like Thumpalumpacus's post
23-05-2016, 09:53 AM
RE: Elijah Wood: 'Hollywood in the grip of child abuse scandal similar to Jimmy Savile'
(23-05-2016 09:17 AM)Fatbaldhobbit Wrote:  
(23-05-2016 09:08 AM)dancefortwo Wrote:  I was at a party back in the early 1990's down in Los Angeles and there were three guys attending the party that worked the crew on several Michael Jackson videos. They belonged to one of those movie crew union, can't remember which one... maybe gaffers or lighting unions, anyway they started telling stories about the videos and working with Jackson.

After a while they related how little boys were taken into his trailer one by one and didn't come out until hours later. There were odd sounds coming from the trailer and the kids would emerge from the trailer looking shocked and stunned. The crew would give each other desperate looks like they wanted to help these kids but didn't dare. It was just common knowledge that Michael Jackson was a pervert. He gave out lots of hush money to the families of these kids. When he died everyone went on about what a gifted person he was and how innocent he was. What a bunch of rubbish. He was a fucking pervert and a child molester.

Do you have any insight as to why more stories like that didn't come out in the last trial? or any of the trials or lawsuits? I'm mostly convinced he was guilty, but the trial lawyers did defend him successfully. The Macaulay Culkin testimony in particular was disturbing. He directly refuted witnesses who testified that they witnessed Jackson molesting him.

So, I'm willing to believe it, but it seems like there might be doubt.

Your thoughts?

I worked on the very periphery of the movie and theatre industry down in LA but from those I talked to who were more central to the industry Jackson would pay off the family of these kids to keep quiet. At that time he was worth a ton of money and could afford it.

There was one kid who didn't keep quiet and brought charges against him but when one accuses someone like Jackson of being a pediphile it's not just Jackson that's being affected by these charges but his entire entourage, sycophants, and the entire Jackson production team who will defend him to keep their jobs.

Caulkin is a little sick himself. What becomes evident is that in Hollywood everyone loses all perspective on what is right and wrong. It's overshadowed by money and it's also similar to the Bill Cosby thing. People are too scared to talk.

I know this is from that stupid ET show but it still...

http://www.etonline.com/news/162324_mich...n_victims/

Shakespeare's Comedy of Errors.... on Donald J. Trump:

He is deformed, crooked, old, and sere,
Ill-fac’d, worse bodied, shapeless every where;
Vicious, ungentle, foolish, blunt, unkind,
Stigmatical in making, worse in mind.
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
[+] 1 user Likes dancefortwo's post