Elmo and his Satanic influence

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
18-01-2015, 07:05 AM (This post was last modified: 18-01-2015 07:20 AM by jarrettleerose.)
Elmo and his Satanic influence

This is just a short introduction to discover how one children's toy is infecting homes everywhere. It's called "Lets Rock" Elmo. The first noteworthy thing is the title: exposing young minds to the evils of rock&roll. Note a few other things as well: His red color much like the beast of Revelation 17:3. Next is the lightning bolt: a well known symbol of Satanism. Now notice where the lightning bolt is placed: that's right...under the M. That M stands for Moloch: a false demon god who the children of Israel would sacrifice to...And what would their sacrifice be? That's right...their children. The name "Elmo" itself is short for "Elohim Moloch" (Moloch is God). Please take this knowledge and share it with those you love before its too late!

Attached File(s) Thumbnail(s)

Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
18-01-2015, 07:06 AM
RE: Elmo and his Satanic influence
?

Dafaq?

?

Much cheers to all.
[+] 1 user Likes Peebothuhul's post
18-01-2015, 07:20 AM (This post was last modified: 18-01-2015 07:24 AM by Rik.)
(18-01-2015 07:05 AM)jarrettleerose Wrote:  This is just a short introduction to discover how one children's toy is infecting homes everywhere. It's called "Lets Rock" Elmo. The first noteworthy thing is the title: exposing young minds to the evils of rock&roll. Note a few other things as well: His red color much like the beast of Revelation 17:3. Next is the lightning bolt: a well known symbol of Satanism. Now notice where the lightning bolt is placed: that's right...under the M. That M stands for Moloch: a false demon god who the children of Israel would sacrifice to...And what would their sacrifice be? That's right...their children. The name "Elmo" itself is short for "Elohim Moloch" (Moloch is God). Please take this knowledge and share it with those you love before its too late!

Satire, amirite?
[+] 2 users Like Rik's post
18-01-2015, 07:28 AM
(18-01-2015 07:06 AM)Peebothuhul Wrote:  Dafaq?

It is sad to see a mind so crippled by religious nonsense.

"the evils of rock&roll" Laughat

"His red color much like the beast of Revelation" Laughat

"the lightning bolt: a well known symbol of Satanism" Laughat

"a false demon god" -- as opposed to the true demon god yahweh

"The name "Elmo" itself is short for "Elohim Moloch" (Moloch is God)" -- citation needed; oh, and Laughat

Atheism: it's not just for communists any more!
America July 4 1776 - November 8 2016 RIP
18-01-2015, 07:31 AM
I forgot an important part: The song he sings..... "Elmo's World". Its not our world anymore...it's Elmo's world
[+] 1 user Likes jarrettleerose's post
18-01-2015, 07:36 AM
So glad my son is past the Sesame Street stage. Totes agree. Elmo's world is creeeeeepy.

Laugh out load

"If there's a single thing that life teaches us, it's that wishing doesn't make it so." - Lev Grossman
[+] 1 user Likes Nurse's post
18-01-2015, 08:00 AM
(18-01-2015 07:05 AM)jarrettleerose Wrote:  This is just a short introduction to discover how one children's toy is infecting homes everywhere. It's called "Lets Rock" Elmo. The first noteworthy thing is the title: exposing young minds to the evils of rock&roll. Note a few other things as well: His red color much like the beast of Revelation 17:3. Next is the lightning bolt: a well known symbol of Satanism. Now notice where the lightning bolt is placed: that's right...under the M. That M stands for Moloch: a false demon god who the children of Israel would sacrifice to...And what would their sacrifice be? That's right...their children. The name "Elmo" itself is short for "Elohim Moloch" (Moloch is God). Please take this knowledge and share it with those you love before its too late!

Too late for what ?
http://www.thinkbabynames.com/meaning/1/Elmo
To quote our great Prophet, hoc : "You're not right in the head".

Insufferable know-it-all.Einstein God has a plan for us. Please stop screwing it up with your prayers.
18-01-2015, 08:17 AM
This has to be satire.

The OP is just having a little fun (unless he’s/she’s from here http://www.landoverbaptist.org/news1204/blacklist.html)

"Tickle Me Elmo - What the instructions on this perverted little toy don't tell you is that if your child tickles Elmo on the nape between his hairy red testicles and fuzzy hiney, instead of letting out a giggle, he twitches and moans in a suggestive manner, squirting warm yogurt (not included) into your sweet child's face. SHOCKING LINK!”

"Freehold, Iowa - Creation Scientists at Landover Baptist report that this year's most popular Christmas toy, Tickle Me Elmo TMX, should disturb even an unsaved family. "It should be rated XXX, not TMX," says Dr. Jonathan Edwards. "TMX is deliberately misleading." Dr. Edwards warns that Elmo doesn't belong in a Christian home. "It belongs in Hell," he says. "In fact, we've traced the origin of the species and we're fairly certain they were created by Satan. The Devil and his toy distributors are holding nothing back with this rude little creature.”

You all realize that as soon as I pass the next Toys R Us I’m stopping in and buying one don’t you? I want to see his “little red testicles and fuzzy hiney”. Laughat

“I am quite sure now that often, very often, in matters concerning religion and politics a man’s reasoning powers are not above the monkey’s.”~Mark Twain
“Ocean: A body of water occupying about two-thirds of a world made for man - who has no gills.”~ Ambrose Bierce
[+] 1 user Likes Full Circle's post
18-01-2015, 08:25 AM

Moloch shows up in Howl by Alan Ginsburg. I think you'd like the poem. You should give it a go. Drinking Beverage

" Generally speaking, the errors in religion are dangerous; those in philosophy only ridiculous."
David Hume
18-01-2015, 08:39 AM
(18-01-2015 08:17 AM)Full Circle Wrote:  You all realize that as soon as I pass the next Toys R Us I’m stopping in and buying one don’t you? I want to see his “little red testicles and fuzzy hiney”. Laughat

You are just beyond saving...No

Tongue

A kid that hung around my kids when they were middle/high school age had a T-Shirt that said "Tickle This Elmo" with an arrow pointing down.

That's what my son remembers about him - actually just brought it up last weekend. Cool

See here they are the bruises some were self-inflicted and some showed up along the way. - JF

We're all mad here. The Cheshire Cat

Are my Chakras on straight?
[+] 1 user Likes Anjele's post