Elmo and his Satanic influence

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
18-01-2015, 08:45 AM
Re: RE: Elmo and his Satanic influence
(18-01-2015 08:17 AM)Full Circle Wrote:  This has to be satire.

The OP is just having a little fun (unless he’s/she’s from here http://www.landoverbaptist.org/news1204/blacklist.html)

"Tickle Me Elmo - What the instructions on this perverted little toy don't tell you is that if your child tickles Elmo on the nape between his hairy red testicles and fuzzy hiney, instead of letting out a giggle, he twitches and moans in a suggestive manner, squirting warm yogurt (not included) into your sweet child's face. SHOCKING LINK!”

"Freehold, Iowa - Creation Scientists at Landover Baptist report that this year's most popular Christmas toy, Tickle Me Elmo TMX, should disturb even an unsaved family. "It should be rated XXX, not TMX," says Dr. Jonathan Edwards. "TMX is deliberately misleading." Dr. Edwards warns that Elmo doesn't belong in a Christian home. "It belongs in Hell," he says. "In fact, we've traced the origin of the species and we're fairly certain they were created by Satan. The Devil and his toy distributors are holding nothing back with this rude little creature.”

You all realize that as soon as I pass the next Toys R Us I’m stopping in and buying one don’t you? I want to see his “little red testicles and fuzzy hiney”. Laughat
That i am. I'm fairly certain this is a satire site as well. I cooked this up in abour 10 minutes......just to demonstrate how easy it is to make correlations... and because i was bored and wanted to have a little fun. Tongue
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
[+] 1 user Likes jarrettleerose's post
18-01-2015, 08:47 AM
RE: Elmo and his Satanic influence
And my "Moloch" reference stems from marathon watching of "Sleepy Hollow"
(18-01-2015 08:39 AM)Anjele Wrote:  You are just beyond saving...No

Tongue

Thank you! Can I entice you to the Elmo side?

And whatever you do don't look up "Tickle me Elmo" in the Urban Dictionary Gasp

Don't, I see you thinking about it...

Don't do it...

Couldn't help yourself could you?

“I am quite sure now that often, very often, in matters concerning religion and politics a man’s reasoning powers are not above the monkey’s.”~Mark Twain
“Ocean: A body of water occupying about two-thirds of a world made for man - who has no gills.”~ Ambrose Bierce
[+] 1 user Likes Full Circle's post

That's the problem with a poe; it is hard to tell the satire from the deluded

Atheism: it's not just for communists any more!
America July 4 1776 - November 8 2016 RIP
[+] 1 user Likes unfogged's post
18-01-2015, 09:18 AM
I hate revealing too soon. ... it takes all the fun out of it 😕
18-01-2015, 09:20 AM
(18-01-2015 08:45 AM)jarrettleerose Wrote:  

The OP is just having a little fun (unless he’s/she’s from here http://www.landoverbaptist.org/news1204/blacklist.html)

"Tickle Me Elmo - What the instructions on this perverted little toy don't tell you is that if your child tickles Elmo on the nape between his hairy red testicles and fuzzy hiney, instead of letting out a giggle, he twitches and moans in a suggestive manner, squirting warm yogurt (not included) into your sweet child's face. SHOCKING LINK!”

"Freehold, Iowa - Creation Scientists at Landover Baptist report that this year's most popular Christmas toy, Tickle Me Elmo TMX, should disturb even an unsaved family. "It should be rated XXX, not TMX," says Dr. Jonathan Edwards. "TMX is deliberately misleading." Dr. Edwards warns that Elmo doesn't belong in a Christian home. "It belongs in Hell," he says. "In fact, we've traced the origin of the species and we're fairly certain they were created by Satan. The Devil and his toy distributors are holding nothing back with this rude little creature.”

You all realize that as soon as I pass the next Toys R Us I’m stopping in and buying one don’t you? I want to see his “little red testicles and fuzzy hiney”. Laughat
That i am. I'm fairly certain this is a satire site as well. I cooked this up in abour 10 minutes......just to demonstrate how easy it is to make correlations... and because i was bored and wanted to have a little fun. Tongue

Whewsh. For a second I thought we had another nut showing up here with some far out craziness to share with us. There has been a rash of those lately. I took an allergy pill though and the rash went away.

Shakespeare's Comedy of Errors.... on Donald J. Trump:

He is deformed, crooked, old, and sere,
Ill-fac’d, worse bodied, shapeless every where;
Vicious, ungentle, foolish, blunt, unkind,
Stigmatical in making, worse in mind.
[+] 2 users Like dancefortwo's post
18-01-2015, 11:01 AM
Heart RE: Elmo and his Satanic influence
I Heart Elmo! I like Grover even better though. Is Grover evil too?
18-01-2015, 11:06 AM
If Elmo is the Beast Grover is the false Prophet
[+] 1 user Likes jarrettleerose's post
18-01-2015, 12:26 PM
Hey now don't fuck with Grover, he was all sorts of awesome.

[Image: latest?cb=20061101012858]

But as if to knock me down, reality came around
And without so much as a mere touch, cut me into little pieces

18-01-2015, 04:49 PM
Re: RE: Elmo and his Satanic influence

PLEASE. ..I BEG YOU..CHECK OUT THIS SITE! You will be glad you did! Big Grin