Embarrassed product of religion

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
09-06-2011, 05:06 PM

Embarrassed product of religion
I posted this on my blog this morning and thought I should share.

I was born and raised in Johannesburg, 50km south of where this little tyrant lives, and this is a great video to show you the shit that I went through after openly saying in school that I didn't believe in God. Fortunately, I managed to immigrate to Australia 5 years ago which is a far more intelligent and accepting country then that hell hole I once came from.

South Africa is a very religious country with many families going to church every Sunday and Creationism taught in schools in religious education. Never once was evolution even mentioned to us growing up and this mind-warping nonsense can really tarnish the youth of the country.

Enjoy, or not.
Quote this message in a reply
09-06-2011, 05:14 PM
RE: Embarrassed product of religion
I think that's a troll, and a crappy one at that. "I know javascript and 3 other languages" oh wow, great hacking skills.

The God excuse: the last refuge of a man with no answers and no argument. "God did it." Anything we can't describe must have come from God. - George Carlin

Whenever I'm asked "What if you're wrong?", I always show the asker this video: http://youtu.be/iClejS8vWjo Screw Pascal's wager.
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
09-06-2011, 05:19 PM
I find it strange how they all dislike the Jews when they are the least pushy and for some reason are more intelligent. Bigging myself up here as I am a Jew.
JEW POWA!

Matter doesn't exist. Even God thinks this guy is stupid.

Also I don't believe he knows how hacking is illegal and more difficult than knowing languages. I know HTML and Pascal. Does that mean I can hack them? NO!

"I refuse to prove that I exist," says God, "for proof denies faith, and without faith I am nothing". "But," says man, "the Babel fish is a dead giveaway, isn't it? It proves you exist and so therefore you don't. QED." "Oh dear," says God, "I hadn't thought of that," and promptly vanishes in a puff of logic.
-DA
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
09-06-2011, 05:30 PM
I'm inclined to cry troll unless you have proof otherwise.

Oh noes! He's gunno go through and find every single atheism based website and hack them with Javascript!

I don't believe Jesus is the son of God until I see the long form birth certificate!
09-06-2011, 07:17 PM
I flagged that video because even though I believe in free speech, I don't like people making threats even when they are clearly empty. What a little dink. So tough yet he doesn't show his face. So smart yet he knows not what a hacking language actually would be, or matter for that instance. I cried a little bit for my daughters future, because when she's a teenager he will be an adult in charge of something. Ugh.

"I think of myself as an intelligent, sensitive human being with the soul of a clown which always forces me to blow it at the most important moments." -Jim Morrison
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
09-06-2011, 11:39 PM

That so called hacker Wrote:Matter is not real. Matter is a scientific lie.

LOL. I doubt this guy can even hack a etch-a-sketch.
[+] 2 users Like That sly kid's post
10-06-2011, 04:29 AM
(09-06-2011 05:19 PM)oliethefolie Wrote:  Bigging myself up here as I am a Jew.
JEW POWA!
So your not an atheist? Smile

Oh wait...
not that layer of the Jewish identity. Tongue

Watch out for the nitpicky over-generalisation trap in front of you Olli. Wink

(09-06-2011 07:17 PM)lucradis Wrote:  I cried a little bit for my daughters future, because when she's a teenager he will be an adult in charge of something. Ugh.
Flipping Burgers

Observer

Agnostic atheist
Secular humanist
Emotional rationalist
Disclaimer: Don’t mix the personal opinion above with the absolute and objective truth. Remember to think for yourself. Thank you.
10-06-2011, 05:17 AM (This post was last modified: 10-06-2011 05:31 AM by daemonowner.)
(10-06-2011 04:29 AM)The_observer Wrote:  Flipping Burgers at the creation museum.

Fixed.
"Your ignorance is astounding..." Right back at you..

"I have been a young earth creationist all my life." I would love to be the first to tell him he was born an atheist. Tongue

"He has blessed south africa, because apartheid ended..." You know, some would criticise Him for starting it... and for AIDS, and poverty, and war, and catholics.....

"This video is basically saying to atheists 'clean up your shit'..." *facepalm* Do I dare bring up what religion has done to the world?

"...I will begin taking you down, I'm not going to say the date" That sounds like a prophecy!

"I do not feel obliged to believe that the same God who has endowed us with sense, reason and intellect has intended us to forego their use." - Galileo

"Every man is guilty of all the good he did not do." - Voltaire
[+] 2 users Like daemonowner's post
10-06-2011, 09:51 AM
troll...

“We're born alone, we live alone, we die alone. Only through our love and friendship can we create the illusion for the moment that we're not alone.” Orson Welles
10-06-2011, 10:09 AM

"god has blessed my family in great ways" *turns to look at large stash of ps 2 games*
We are obviously in the presence of a great thinker and philosopher, we should all rethink our ways right now on pain of eternal death, as this kid obviously spends more time in the real world than any of us.

This guy is a troll.