Emergent Complexity

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
14-04-2013, 06:47 AM
RE: Emergent Complexity
(14-04-2013 05:59 AM)smidgen Wrote:  I was going to say something about the original subject of the thread but all that seems to happen around hear is fighting. Why do such intelligent people feel like they have to fight about everything?

I happen to think the truth is worth fighting for.

Lies are the beginning.
Lies can control a good person to do bad things.
Lies do not educate they indoctrinate.

I care about the truth
Do you ?

Insanity - doing the same thing over and over again and expecting different results
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
[+] 1 user Likes Rahn127's post
14-04-2013, 06:58 AM
(14-04-2013 06:30 AM)houseofcantor Wrote:  
(14-04-2013 05:59 AM)smidgen Wrote:  I was going to say something about the original subject of the thread but all that seems to happen around hear is fighting. Why do such intelligent people feel like they have to fight about everything?

What are you saying? Wanna fight? [Image: tko-boxing-boxer-athlete-smiley-emoticon...-large.gif]

Nah, I guess I'm not as intelligent as the rest of you. Tongue Especially you House. Big Grin

[Image: i-Jn5RHZ7-S.jpg]
14-04-2013, 07:09 AM
(14-04-2013 06:47 AM)Rahn127 Wrote:  

I happen to think the truth is worth fighting for.

Lies are the beginning.

I care about the truth
Do you ?

Sometimes you have to pick your battles. It's hard to find a Thread on this form that does not turn into a fight. I'm not a fighter, I'm a lover. And some people are just not worth my breath, time or energy to fight with. Simple as that.

[Image: i-Jn5RHZ7-S.jpg]
14-04-2013, 01:51 PM
(14-04-2013 07:09 AM)smidgen Wrote:  
(14-04-2013 06:47 AM)Rahn127 Wrote:  I happen to think the truth is worth fighting for.

Lies are the beginning.

I care about the truth
Do you ?

Sometimes you have to pick your battles. It's hard to find a Thread on this form that does not turn into a fight. I'm not a fighter, I'm a lover. And some people are just not worth my breath, time or energy to fight with. Simple as that.

Strangely enough, I don't see any fights at all on the forum.
I see one group of people trying to educate and correct others about the reality that we all observe and are a part of.

If I saw the hand of Darth Vader in everything I see and taught that to my children and worked hard to get that taught in schools all the while trying to get science removed from schools, I would be labeled as a nut case. Do the same thing in the name of Christianity and people will praise your efforts.

Education without religious indoctrination is key to a more rational future

Insanity - doing the same thing over and over again and expecting different results
[+] 2 users Like Rahn127's post