01-10-2012, 10:39 AM
RE: Emir's story
Bow before me my minions!
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
01-10-2012, 01:14 PM
Emir's story
Lol Magoo

"All that is necessary for the triumph of Calvinism is that good Atheists do nothing." ~Eric Oh My
01-10-2012, 02:49 PM
I think Emir should have turned to gay activist groups. They are a lot more likely to act and help than the groups he approached.

[Image: dobie.png]

Science is the process we've designed to be responsible for generating our best guess as to what the fuck is going on. Girly Man
01-10-2012, 03:15 PM
Dom: He contacted every group in his country that had at least something to do with the topic. This means Atheist and Gay activist groups. But since spring time they have all been very inactive. I think maybe been shut down by some authorities? Dunno. But he did approach both in the country, and outside the country he approached mostly Atheist groups.
But yeah, as I said, he's gonna leave the country soon, and hopefully his political asylum gets approved.

[Image: 69p7qx.gif]
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
01-10-2012, 03:28 PM
Well, US gay activists are quite active and successful in guarding their own.

[Image: dobie.png]

Science is the process we've designed to be responsible for generating our best guess as to what the fuck is going on. Girly Man
09-10-2012, 02:16 PM
Sorry Dom, I didn't see your post. If he leaves the country it will not be the US, he told me so. But I do actually have contacts to the lgbt movement where he planned to go, so I hope nothing happened.

I am actually not sure where or how Emir is lately because I did not find him online the last 10 days.
Last time I saw him online, he told me that he will leave the country "in one or two weeks" and he told me that he might not have internet for a while.
I know from someone else that last week he was online and hadn't left the country, yet, at that point.

I hope that he did leave, because that's the only positive thing I can imagine, that could have happened. The other possibilties are not so nice...
I wrote him an Email to see if he is getting online at all, I know he would answer if he had email. So we'll see what happens.
Not going to say "let's pray for him" but I do hope he is well.

10-10-2012, 01:25 PM
Hm... so obviously he did not leave the country yet. He also did not reply to my mail. But another friend talked to him and said he seems to be a bit depressed right now and that he offers his open ear/eye.

12-10-2012, 02:49 PM (This post was last modified: 12-10-2012 04:09 PM by Leela.)
And I thought this evening couldn't get worse...

Emir uploaded his last words on youtube, he read his will, and is probably right now not conscious....
He talked about how live is not worth living anymore in this situation and how he can't get out of it because of financial reasons. He said he is tired of hiding and he is tired of fighting....
He sounded very depressed in his last email and was very quiet recently.
I can't call anywhere right now, and the embassies I could contact live, are all closed righ tnow. But I wrote a short email with his full name and address to send an ambulance to his house immediately. I hope he survives.
Another friend who can call, is trying to reach the embassy by phone.
If he is being found in time, he can just lie about his reason, that would keep him from jail and all. And then we have to find an easy, quick way, to get him outta there...

I wrote him another email, gave him more of contact possibilities,s o he can call or whatever. I offered him to stay at our place. A friend who lives in Asia offered to marry him just to get him out and save.

EDIT: update: the friend who calls. He called the UK police. Hope they can do something... call malaysia or whatever
2nd EDIT: we have his phone number. We also found out what pills he took and what the leathal dose is. We also found out that he has more than double the leathal dose available. We are now hoping that he did not take them all and that we can reach him by phone.

13-10-2012, 06:36 AM
WTF?!?

This situation is THIS serious? Damn dawg. Hope he made it.

[Image: a6505fe8.jpg]
I have a theory that the truth is never told during the nine-to-five hours.
-Hunter S. Thompson
13-10-2012, 02:12 PM (This post was last modified: 13-10-2012 04:27 PM by Leela.)
Yes this serious.
Didn't hear from him yet. Hoping the reason for that is, that someone found him in time and he is in the hospital.

EDIT: update: my mail from yesterday came back with a failure message by google mail. I checked the malaysian police website. But when it comes down to emailing, all district subsites aren't working (basically most of the website is not working). My other friend, the one who tries calling the police there, he said he can't reach anyone. Didn't hear back from Emir or the guy who has his phone number...

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread: Author Replies: Views: Last Post
  Magical disappearing priest....and those who believe the story. Temple 5 774 09-08-2013 06:51 PM
Last Post: Hafnof
  America, The Story of Us series Buddy Christ 11 976 18-08-2012 09:04 PM
Last Post: Buddy Christ
  What a sad story. kingschosen 2 678 29-03-2012 09:25 AM
Last Post: AnotherSinner
  The story of Belgium Observer 10 951 20-02-2011 01:22 PM
Last Post: Observer