Emoticon stories with translations

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
23-05-2014, 02:09 PM
Emoticon stories with translations
I love emoticons. I posted several randomly on the page and afterward translated them into a story. Mind is kinda lame but I'm sure everyone else could do better. So, tell a tale with emoticons. I think you can only use 12 total unless you want to find some on google.

And............GO!

Drinking Beverage Lecture_preistBechasedBeat_stickGirl_nailsBanana_zorro Censored Banana_zorroCoolChase

So I was reading on my laptop about some theist who thinks butterflies are evil. I mean I just wanna hit these people over the head with a stick. Oh! look at my hands. I need to do my nails for the Banana Dance tonight. Oh shit, I don't wanna do any Banana dance. I'd rather sit in the sun and go catch butterflies.

Shakespeare's Comedy of Errors.... on Donald J. Trump:

He is deformed, crooked, old, and sere,
Ill-fac’d, worse bodied, shapeless every where;
Vicious, ungentle, foolish, blunt, unkind,
Stigmatical in making, worse in mind.
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
[+] 2 users Like dancefortwo's post
23-05-2014, 09:55 PM
RE: Emoticon stories with translations
Crap. I tried my phone emoticons. It didn't work.
23-05-2014, 10:17 PM
RE: Emoticon stories with translations
(23-05-2014 02:09 PM)dancefortwo Wrote:  I love emoticons. I posted several randomly on the page and afterward translated them into a story. Mind is kinda lame but I'm sure everyone else could do better. So, tell a tale with emoticons. I think you can only use 12 total unless you want to find some on google.

And............GO!

Drinking Beverage Lecture_preistBechasedBeat_stickGirl_nailsBanana_zorro Censored Banana_zorroCoolChase

So I was reading on my laptop about some theist who thinks butterflies are evil. I mean I just wanna hit these people over the head with a stick. Oh! look at my hands. I need to do my nails for the Banana Dance tonight. Oh shit, I don't wanna do any Banana dance. I'd rather sit in the sun and go catch butterflies.

First owls, then bats, and now butterflies? I hope you are joking.

[Image: Guilmon-41189.gif] https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCOW_Ioi2wtuPa88FvBmnBgQ my youtube