Emotional

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
18-05-2012, 07:36 AM
Emotional
I don't know what moves you, what can make you cry, is it a sad story about lost puppies, or about war, or is it the happy things like weddings and child birth... Those things can make me happy or sad, angry or neutral, but they can make me cry. But when I watch and listen to this, I really have to fight with tears, I don't know why, but those voices combined with their life stories... Amazing.

Specially this guy, worst story, best voice. I really hope everything best for them in life, they deserve everything, not Lady Gaga and those wannabe singers of modern age.

P.S.
You see, even Filox has a heart...
Smile

[Image: a6505fe8.jpg]
I have a theory that the truth is never told during the nine-to-five hours.
-Hunter S. Thompson
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
18-05-2012, 08:08 AM (This post was last modified: 18-05-2012 08:14 AM by Erxomai.)
RE: Emotional
(18-05-2012 07:36 AM)Filox Wrote:  P.S.
You see, even Filox has a heart...
Smile
I was pretty sure that Filox was trolling with his sappy speech. Now I'm convinced he was spoofin' us! Tongue

Crying used to never happen for me no matter how much I wanted to. But as of late, tears will flow if I watch some sort of story of someone who is willing to sacrifice for another like a soldier running into enemy fire to save a comrade, or a tormented soul who realizes their potential
for greatness. I recently saw this episode of Doctor Who and bawled like a baby at the ending.

If you haven't seen the Van Gogh episode of Doctor Who and you still plan to:
SPOILER ALERT SPOILER ALERT SPOILER ALERT SPOILER ALERT SPOILER ALERT SPOILER ALERT

In the episode, The Doctor and Amy travel back to visit Van Gogh. He is a tormented man and further crushed that he has never been able to sell any of his paintings. He believes himself to be an abject failure. In one scene he can't even trade one of his now famous/valuable paintings for one drink. Yet, if you've seen his work, he is arguably one of the most brilliant artists ever. At the end of the episode, The Doctor takes Van Gogh to the Musée d'Orsay in our modern times. I was totally unprepared for the tears that started streaming down my face. I honestly have not had a tears roll down my cheeks since I was 12 years old.

(Sorry for the weird subtitles. This was the only video I could find that was directly from the show instead of someone's YouTube tribute video).

Get out the tissues, you heartless heathen bastards:

Maybe the part that really gets to me is that not long after the supposed events in the episode, the tormented painter offed himself.

"All that is necessary for the triumph of Calvinism is that good Atheists do nothing." ~Eric Oh My
18-05-2012, 08:13 AM
What? I can't be moved by music? By human voice? Asshole...

Smile

-Hunter S. Thompson
[+] 1 user Likes Filox's post
18-05-2012, 08:15 AM
(18-05-2012 08:13 AM)Filox Wrote:  What? I can't be moved by music? By human voice? Asshole...

Smile
Coming from you, my friend, that is high praise indeed! Big Grin

"All that is necessary for the triumph of Calvinism is that good Atheists do nothing." ~Eric Oh My
[+] 1 user Likes Erxomai's post
18-05-2012, 09:33 AM (This post was last modified: 18-05-2012 09:38 AM by Filox.)
This is not so emotional, but my god...

Smile

-Hunter S. Thompson
18-05-2012, 10:19 AM
Just saying this:
Barcley James Harvest - Child of the universe

[Image: 69p7qx.gif]
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user