Emperors new energy

Thread Rating:
  • 1 Votes - 5 Average
02-01-2012, 01:10 PM (This post was last modified: 02-01-2012 01:21 PM by Infidel.)
RE: Emperors new energy
I admit to not having the answers. I do have a theory that we humans have been at the edge of some evolutionary breakthrough for thousands of years now. This is one of the reasons for the multiple thousands of different religions, started by those who were seekers. Because some things can only be found by those who seek it 100% , and devote their whole existence to it. People such as Jesus, Ghandi, and Siddhārtha Gautama (The founder of Buddhism) . And I think none of them understood it either, some just thought they did. Also there are many devoted scientists who are daily changing history.

Something, Or Someone Is Really Out There!
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
02-01-2012, 05:31 PM
(02-01-2012 01:10 PM)Infidel Wrote:  I admit to not having the answers. I do have a theory that we humans have been at the edge of some evolutionary breakthrough for thousands of years now. This is one of the reasons for the multiple thousands of different religions, started by those who were seekers. Because some things can only be found by those who seek it 100% , and devote their whole existence to it. People such as Jesus, Ghandi, and Siddhārtha Gautama (The founder of Buddhism) . And I think none of them understood it either, some just thought they did. Also there are many devoted scientists who are daily changing history.
I'll digress from the topic probably. But allow me build up on this a little. Evolutionary breakthrough, yes, but in a cultural evolution, not genetic through slow natural selection. Certain individuals of history demonstrated a degree of perfection, as a sign that this is possible. They might understand the purpose of life, but anyway they weren't able to explain that to common people so they would understand. The problem is, that cultural evolution is collective. It doesn't need a leader of masses, it needs a population of cooperating self-leaders.
It needs an informed and acting global public. Not all people, perhaps only a billion would be sufficient to bring about the necessary changes.

But the crisis we face today is general. It's the crisis of ourselves and nearly all aspects of our society. Things that were working earlier do not work anymore. I believe this is a matter of life and death, of survival of our civilization or otherwise. It is impossible to do as we were doing. All what we are, what we have today is merely a flash, a historically sudden mass wildfire of ancient fossil supplies, technologic boom and furious pointless economic activity based on consumerism and mass making money out of nothing.
The modern age is a dream, illusion or lie and one gigantic rampage of wastefulness.

It is time to sober up and start thinking rationally about the most important basics of life, such as economy. Economy was made into a great arena, not unlike the one where weak Christians were thrown to hungry lions. It was also made into the main occupation and sense of life of working masses. What a bullshit. We are not here for the economy. Economy must be here for us. (paraphrasing Christ's quote with Sabbath) When economy serves us and not vice versa, what are we here for? What should we do to save ourselves from the fate of lotus eaters? We need a purpose. Don't listen to materialistic bitching that life has no purpose or any purpose we make of it. What we need is to learn and teach what sorts of purposes of life there can be and how to invent a really neat and useful one and how then go about achieving it, so we will live and die with a sense of accomplishment.
This is why this crisis is every bit as spiritual as economical. I can't help but see the connection.

As for the original topic, there are modern spiritual prophets who claim, that the transformation of humanity requires a total banishment of war, which is closer than we think. After this and certain economic changes are done, the humanity will be allowed to bring out certain inventions like free energy that already exist, that would be otherwise surely misused for destruction and selfish exploit.
Where such inventions may be, versions vary. For example, friendly aliens, ascended masters, secret files of corporations, or even the community of Methernites in Switzerland, who hide the fabled Testatica, Tesla's device for harnessing atmospheric electricity.
Find all posts by this user
[+] 1 user Likes Luminon's post
02-01-2012, 07:10 PM
(02-01-2012 05:31 PM)Luminon Wrote:  As for the original topic, there are modern spiritual prophets who claim, that the transformation of humanity requires a total banishment of war, which is closer than we think. After this and certain economic changes are done, the humanity will be allowed to bring out certain inventions like free energy that already exist, that would be otherwise surely misused for destruction and selfish exploit.
Where such inventions may be, versions vary. For example, friendly aliens, ascended masters, secret files of corporations, or even the community of Methernites in Switzerland, who hide the fabled Testatica, Tesla's device for harnessing atmospheric electricity.

Wow, any evidence?

Skepticism is not a position; it is an approach to claims.
Science is not a subject, but a method.
[Image: flagstiny%206.gif]
02-01-2012, 08:11 PM (This post was last modified: 02-01-2012 08:41 PM by Infidel.)
(02-01-2012 05:31 PM)Luminon Wrote:  I'll digress from the topic probably. But allow me build up on this a little. Evolutionary breakthrough, yes, but in a cultural evolution, not genetic through slow natural selection. Certain individuals of history demonstrated a degree of perfection, as a sign that this is possible. They might understand the purpose of life, but anyway they weren't able to explain that to common people so they would understand. The problem is, that cultural evolution is collective. It doesn't need a leader of masses, it needs a population of cooperating self-leaders. It needs an informed and acting global public. Not all people, perhaps only a billion would be sufficient to bring about the necessary changes.

But the crisis we face today is general. It's the crisis of ourselves and nearly all aspects of our society. Things that were working earlier do not work anymore. I believe this is a matter of life and death, of survival of our civilization or otherwise. It is impossible to do as we were doing. All what we are, what we have today is merely a flash, a historically sudden mass wildfire of ancient fossil supplies, technologic boom and furious pointless economic activity based on consumerism and mass making money out of nothing.The modern age is a dream, illusion or lie and one gigantic rampage of wastefulness.

It is time to sober up and start thinking rationally about the most important basics of life, such as economy. Economy was made into a great arena, not unlike the one where weak Christians were thrown to hungry lions. It was also made into the main occupation and sense of life of working masses. What a bullshit. We are not here for the economy. Economy must be here for us. (paraphrasing Christ's quote with Sabbath) When economy serves us and not vice versa, what are we here for? What should we do to save ourselves from the fate of lotus eaters? We need a purpose. Don't listen to materialistic bitching that life has no purpose or any purpose we make of it. What we need is to learn and teach what sorts of purposes of life there can be and how to invent a really neat and useful one and how then go about achieving it, so we will live and die with a sense of accomplishment.
This is why this crisis is every bit as spiritual as economical. I can't help but see the connection.
You said it very well Luminon. I agree that big changes need to occur if we are to survive as a species, without totally destroying our environment.
(02-01-2012 07:10 PM)Chas Wrote:  
(02-01-2012 05:31 PM)Luminon Wrote:  As for the original topic, there are modern spiritual prophets who claim, that the transformation of humanity requires a total banishment of war, which is closer than we think. After this and certain economic changes are done, the humanity will be allowed to bring out certain inventions like free energy that already exist, that would be otherwise surely misused for destruction and selfish exploit.
Wow, any evidence?
Here is what I found on the "free energy generator". I have no idea if it is legitimate or not. And here is a link to their website.

Something, Or Someone Is Really Out There!
03-01-2012, 01:35 PM
(02-01-2012 07:10 PM)Chas Wrote:  Wow, any evidence?
No evidence, just sharing gossip.

Infidel Wrote:Here is what I found on the "free energy generator". I have no idea if it is legitimate or not. And here is a link to their website.
I had read something on Testatica several years ago. Some guy was trying to reconstruct it from the media before the Methernite community stopped showing it to visitors.
Apparently, it is hard to tell what all the parts do, we can't look within them. It is well possible that some parts are added just for effect, to confuse reverse engineers who would want to steal the principle.
03-01-2012, 02:05 PM
(03-01-2012 01:35 PM)Luminon Wrote:  

But you stated it as though it were fact.

04-01-2012, 05:21 PM
(03-01-2012 02:05 PM)Chas Wrote:  

Geez. I stated that it as a fact that some people claim such and such things.
You must have hell a lot of 5th Ray in your make-up Wink
04-01-2012, 06:12 PM
(04-01-2012 05:21 PM)Luminon Wrote:  
(03-01-2012 02:05 PM)Chas Wrote:  

Geez. I stated that it as a fact that some people claim such and such things.
You must have hell a lot of 5th Ray in your make-up Wink

My apologies - I misread your post, skimmed over the first line of the paragraph.

No, not 5th Ray; I'm a generalist.

05-01-2012, 06:46 AM
I see how many of you still want to know "The Meaning Of Life" and your purpose in this world. For me that is a complete waste of time and energy, an obsolete quest with no basis or function at all. That is why our views on things like "collective energy" are so different...

Here is my philosophy concerning that, so that is why I do not think that these things are real, why I think most of the times, if not always, it's just our mind playing with us, using all sorts of different hormones, chemistry and impulses to manipulate our perception. It all comes down on your subconscious level, where you secretly want something, so your brain tells you that is true and gives you proof of what you want. That is a power as well, a power we might be able to control, but first step is acknowledging it and then exploring it, not chasing some crazy stories around...

I know, most of you know this text, but still, for me it has tons of truth in it, so read it again, and for you who don't know it, you have a whole movie to watch, maybe then you will understand more.

Quote:This is your life, good to the last drop, doesn't get any better than this, this is your life and it's ending one minute at a time...
This isn't a seminar and this isn't a weekend retreat. Where you are now you can't even imagine what the bottom will be like.
Only after disaster can we be resurrected, it's only after you have lost everything that you are free to do anything. Nothing is static, everything is appalling, everything is falling apart.

You are not a beautiful and unique snowflake, you are the same decaying organic matter as everything else. We are all a part of the same compost heap, we are the all-singing, all-dancing crap of the world. You are not your bank account, You are not the clothes you wear, you are not the contents of your wallet, you are not your bowel cancer, you are not your grande latte, you are not the car you drive, you are not your fucking khakis.

You have to give up, you have to realize that someday you will die, until you know that you are useless. I say let me never be complete. I say may i never be content. I say deliver me from Swedish furniture! I say deliver me from clever art. I say deliver me from clear skin and perfect teeth. I say you have to give up. I say evolve, and let the chips fall where they may.

Welcome to fight club, if this is your first night, you have to fight.***

Here is the video: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=w9V_OXUg9o0

This was taken from Fight Club, my all-time-favorite movie, a movie that can be pretty life-changing. Not the whole fighting thing, that's bullshit, but the message from the movie, the real message is very powerful and eye-opening one. It explains these things very simply. Your mind can do all sorts of things to you, do not be fooled by what you think you see, hear and know.

The "fight club" from this quote can be viewed as your life. When you open your eyes for the first time and realize the world around you, that is when your real fights begin, that is when you enter the "fight club" and you keep on fighting for the rest of your life. And you need to start fighting from the first day that you open your eyes, you can not be an innocent bystander, just looking what's going on...

There you go, a little philosophy by Filox using movie quotes.

Smile

[Image: a6505fe8.jpg]
I have a theory that the truth is never told during the nine-to-five hours.
-Hunter S. Thompson
06-01-2012, 02:15 AM
(24-12-2011 08:09 AM)Luminon Wrote:  Doesn't look like Photoshop to me, maybe a staged film, I don't know. But they do what other healers do, only much better. I couldn't imagine such a rapid change is possible.

Watched the video, and thought that the ultrasound image (starts around 5:20) looked suspiciously stable. I mean, not moving at all. I've seen a few ultrasounds, and it's very difficult, even for the tech person giving the ultrasound, to keep the image on the screen perfectly still and in focus, like in the video. They're usual moving the scanner all over, at varying pressures to bring into focus exactly what needs to be seen. The ultrasound in the video was rock solid. And I'm talking about the image on the right, which is supposedly the realtime image. No movement at all. None. I could be wrong, but I'm a little suspicious. I have no knowledge of the theory of energy the lecturer is discussing, but the ultrasound I'm really not sold on.

"Religion is the binky of a teen-age humanity."