Emperors new energy

Thread Rating:
  • 1 Votes - 5 Average
06-01-2012, 04:12 PM
RE: Emperors new energy
(05-01-2012 06:46 AM)Filox Wrote:  I see how many of you still want to know "The Meaning Of Life" and your purpose in this world. For me that is a complete waste of time and energy, an obsolete quest with no basis or function at all. That is why our views on things like "collective energy" are so different...
Sure. Saying "collective energy" is like saying collective cells. It completely misses the point, which is how everything is arranged, bound and limited in complex structures and even if there is an energy of any kind, everything reacts to it differently, and usually badly. Matter is hard, heavy, slow and resistant to change. This is why I get suspicious when someone shows dense-physical matter reacting in real time to the subtle world. I don't say it's impossible, but without special know-how in 99% cases changes take a plenty of time to precipitate into material results. Weeks, months, years.

(05-01-2012 06:46 AM)Filox Wrote:  Here is my philosophy concerning that, so that is why I do not think that these things are real, why I think most of the times, if not always, it's just our mind playing with us, using all sorts of different hormones, chemistry and impulses to manipulate our perception. It all comes down on your subconscious level, where you secretly want something, so your brain tells you that is true and gives you proof of what you want. That is a power as well, a power we might be able to control, but first step is acknowledging it and then exploring it, not chasing some crazy stories around...
Yes, that's a great truth which most people miss. They don't give it a careful thought.
Before I was sure that the energies of subtle body are real, I thought, observed and experimented for years. I observed them in all states of mind and body I ever had. (except of sleep) I observed them sober and drunk, rested and exhausted, happy and unhappy, with tobacco or ganja, on painkillers or without them, or in meditation. I involved other people. I did hell a lot of noticing.
And what was the result? The energies were always the same damn thing. No change. Always there, always behaving the same.
Sometimes a little bit weaker when I was exhausted. And THC ampiflied the perception very much. (one of reasons why I really don't like to get high) But principially it was the same thing. And it was there before I learned to read, nobody told me what should I perceive, think or desire. Hell, I didn't have a decent opinion on the subject for all the childhood, I thought it's normal.

So this is how I can tell to myself and the world, it's not a bug, it's a feature. And it's not a software thing, it's hardware. And it pisses me off when people give it a moment of thought and say, "hey, it must be just a feeling of tension in your muscles. You didn't think of that in the 20-odd years you're observing this, right?" No shit, Sherlock Angry The sad thing is, most of people are so sloppy about their observations so we're perfectly justified in questioning them for the stupid trivial causes Tongue
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply