Empty Feeling.
Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
05-01-2014, 04:57 PM (This post was last modified: 05-01-2014 05:02 PM by Chas.)
RE: Empty Feeling.
(05-01-2014 12:41 PM)bemore Wrote:  
(05-01-2014 12:29 PM)Chas Wrote:  I'm very happy for you. I will say be sure to squirrel away some of that available income for hard times. Yes

As for anti-depressants, they may be required. If the root of your emptiness/depression is a chemical imbalance that is not fixed be diet and exercise, then anti-depressants may be the long-term solution.

Good on yeh for attacking it head on. Thumbsup

Thanks Chas.

You may be right and I may have to use it as an option, I just wanna try everything/anything else before I commit down that route though.

I have even considered toying with veganism Shocking

No, no, no! That's just crazy talk. Ohmy

Skepticism is not a position; it is an approach to claims.
Science is not a subject, but a method.
[Image: flagstiny%206.gif]
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
[+] 1 user Likes Chas's post
06-01-2014, 05:05 PM
I've had more success with the nootropics than I ever did with anti-depressants. The only side effects I've noticed with running my current noot stack of hydergine-piracetam-choline are all positive. Increased clarity, increased comprehension of highly technical material, and more "be here now".

It's strange how different countries treat these nootropics legally. In the USA the racetams are considered the same as nutritional supplements and the hydergine, while technically available only by script, is not considered a controlled substance under the Controlled Substances Act so law enforcement/Customs don't give a shit about it. By contrast, in Belgium hydergine, one of the oldest and most effective nootropics, is available OTC while piracetam requires a script (the Belgain nootrippers just say go to the Doc and ask for it, the Docs know how stupid it is to consider it a controlled substance).

Here's a link from a serious fucking nootripper if you're interested.

Girly hopes your funk passes quickly BeMoreNow!

As it was in the beginning is now and ever shall be, world without end. Amen.
And I will show you something different from either
Your shadow at morning striding behind you
Or your shadow at evening rising to meet you;
I will show you fear in a handful of dust.
Find all posts by this user
[+] 1 user Likes GirlyMan's post
07-01-2014, 10:05 AM
Find a girl (or partner, or whatever, you get what mean). I didn't have the greatest childhood so I've been suffering through depression all my life, and just started getting over it about a year ago. All I can say is that the happiest I have ever been is when I'm with a girl (one that truly understand and cares, not just talking about sex).
Although, I recently found the downside...don't become dependent on someone else for your happiness or it can lead you to disaster. Find a balance in the relationship.

Atir aissom atir imon
Find all posts by this user