Emulator for Android

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
30-07-2012, 03:26 PM
Emulator for Android
So I was late to the party. I have had an android for a couple years now and just now downloaded the SNES emulator app. The free version was so great i bought the full for 2 bucks. Now I have been killing my battery life playing Mystic Quest, my favorite snes game of all time.

Any of you get nostalgic with emulators from time to time? I know I also play NBA Jam, Street Fighter, and Battle Toads and Double Dragon with my buddies every blue moon on my laptop's emulator. What about you?

And yet another interesting topic I am not interested in.
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
31-07-2012, 04:10 AM
RE: Emulator for Android
The only itme I used an emulator was when I played the game Baten Kaitos. I would've bought it for the Gamecube if it wasn't so damn expensive because it is not longer being produced.

[Image: IcJnQOT.gif]
31-07-2012, 07:31 AM
I use a gameboy colour emulator for my phone. Best decision ever.

Behold the power of the force!
[Image: fgYtjtY.gif]
08-08-2012, 11:31 PM
I don't really use emulators much. I still play my favorite game from my childhood on occasion. I still have my original NES and play Galaxy 5000 and the mario games.
09-08-2012, 06:25 AM
(08-08-2012 11:31 PM)Birdguy1979 Wrote:  I don't really use emulators much. I still play my favorite game from my childhood on occasion. I still have my original NES and play Galaxy 5000 and the mario games.

*Jealous face*

I looked on ebay for a working SNES with games and prices were like $400! I wish I never would have sold my old systems especially considering that they are considered antiques by the gaming community. But emulaotrs are nice and I don't have to worry about blowing in cartidges. Plus I have cloud backup.

09-08-2012, 09:32 AM
Emulator for Android
(09-08-2012 06:25 AM)AmishLatinJew Wrote:  
(08-08-2012 11:31 PM)Birdguy1979 Wrote:  I don't really use emulators much. I still play my favorite game from my childhood on occasion. I still have my original NES and play Galaxy 5000 and the mario games.

But emulaotrs are nice and I don't have to worry about blowing in cartidges.

I miss those days. Kids today don't know what measures we went to to make our tech work! Smile

"All that is necessary for the triumph of Calvinism is that good Atheists do nothing." ~Eric Oh My
[+] 3 users Like Erxomai's post
09-08-2012, 07:41 PM
I use the Eclipse Android emulator daily for development of applications. ... But that ain't what you fuckers are talking about is it?

I am us and we is me. ... bitches.
09-08-2012, 08:01 PM
Emulator for Android
Not even close, fucker.

"All that is necessary for the triumph of Calvinism is that good Atheists do nothing." ~Eric Oh My
10-08-2012, 11:38 AM
(09-08-2012 09:32 AM)Erxomai Wrote:  I miss those days. Kids today don't know what measures we went to to make our tech work! Smile

Oh the NES... game won't start? Here was my method:
1. Turn power off. (Check cabling)
2. Take out cartirdge.
3. Blow but try and avoid saliva.
4. If possible use a q-tip gently on the card.
5. Check spring tention on slot in the system. (Boing it up and down profusely).
6. Gently but securely insert cartridge into slot. Make sure you feel the card connecting. (should here a soft click)
7. Press down on cartridge.
8. Keep flap open.
9. Turn on power.

Still distorted picutre?

10. Turn off power. Very rapidly and profusely press on the cartidge. Make that spring do some work.
11. Turn on power.

Still distorted?

12. Mash the reset button until picture comes in.
13. Repeat as necessary.

Still distorted?

14. Screw it, I'm going to pretend to be a power ranger in my basement.

11-08-2012, 08:47 AM
On my old phone I had the GBA/GBC emulator, but now I just have the VBA emulator (works for both of them, however I think it speds up GBC games) on my computer so I use that. As for the SNES, I still have mine, when ever I need a old school fix I just plug it into the TV.

Bury me with my guns on, so when I reach the other side - I can show him what it feels like to die.
Bury me with my guns on, so when I'm cast out of the sky, I can shoot the devil right between the eyes.
[+] 1 user Likes Question's post