13-01-2014, 08:21 PM
RE: End Time.
Goodbye and good luck!

God is a concept by which we measure our pain -- John Lennon

Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
13-01-2014, 09:14 PM
(13-01-2014 08:13 PM)earmuffs Wrote:  Good, fuck off.

I can't help but laugh at your comment. God, Stewie is too good for you. We need to find you better picture

Atir aissom atir imon
13-01-2014, 09:22 PM
I don't understand what's going on here. This isn't an actual physical place that one can leave. It's just the internet. No one is going anywhere.

[+] 3 users Like Raptor Jesus's post
13-01-2014, 09:36 PM
(13-01-2014 09:22 PM)Raptor Jesus Wrote:  I don't understand what's going on here. This isn't an actual physical place that one can leave. It's just the internet. No one is going anywhere.

Yeah, but if all you were gonna do is just not type a url for a while, there wouldn't be mad e-drama.

So there's that.

... this is my signature!
[+] 3 users Like cjlr's post
13-01-2014, 11:23 PM
(13-01-2014 02:50 PM)Mr Woof Wrote:  I have spent two and a half years on this forum and now feel it is really time to leave and engage more in my research projects elsewhere.
I have enjoyed the interaction, humour, debate, and some friendship.

So why you feel the need to leave old man? Feels irrational to Girly. Tongue

As it was in the beginning is now and ever shall be, world without end. Amen.
And I will show you something different from either
Your shadow at morning striding behind you
Or your shadow at evening rising to meet you;
I will show you fear in a handful of dust.
14-01-2014, 01:52 AM
Good luck Woof, as you choose to leave the TTA community. It was nice to have met you on the WWW.
14-01-2014, 04:32 AM
(13-01-2014 02:50 PM)Mr Woof Wrote:  I have spent two and a half years on this forum and now feel it is really time to leave and engage more in my research projects elsewhere.

So he was engaged in "research projects" here?

What was he researching? How to be a kooky old bastard? In the time I have been here I never once witnessed a substantive post by him. He appeared to believe that he could acquire knowledge by telling himself things, e.g. someone asks what existentialism is so he makes up a definiton; when told that it is wrong he insists that the entire tradition in late 20th-Century Contintental philosophy has no authority and it can mean whatever he wants it to mean. Huh Ok, well fuck you too and you self-referential conception of existentialism.

In another thread he argued that homosexuals want to get married so they can have children and they want to have children for the novelty because cats and dogs aren't as much fun as they used to be. He said he knows this because he once knew a young MtF transexual prostitute with an opiate addiction and I presume the idea was that you she shouldn't be trusted with children. Huh

In the thread on legalising methamphetamine he was equally inscrutable. He had no evidence to support his position but he had unshakeable conviction in what I'm guessing he had told himself--because that appears to be how he acquires "knowledge" --and now was telling the forum.

An old dead shit that brought nothing of value to the forum other than a demonstration that old age doesn't always bring wisdom and that young idiots sometime do just become old idiots.
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
[+] 1 user Likes Chippy's post
14-01-2014, 05:47 AM
Fucking Chippy. Our Ambassador of Goodwill. Dodgy

[Image: klingon_zps7e68578a.jpg]
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
[+] 6 users Like houseofcantor's post
14-01-2014, 06:07 AM