End Time.

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
14-01-2014, 06:19 AM
RE: End Time.
This is false advertisement. I thought this was going to be a rant about doomsday nutters. Oh well, good luck in the future. Asta Los Vegas.

Poetry by Brian37(poems by an atheist) Also on Facebook as BrianJames Rational Poet and Twitter Brianrrs37
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
[+] 2 users Like Brian37's post
14-01-2014, 09:14 AM
(14-01-2014 04:32 AM)Chippy Wrote:  
(13-01-2014 02:50 PM)Mr Woof Wrote:  I have spent two and a half years on this forum and now feel it is really time to leave and engage more in my research projects elsewhere.

So he was engaged in "research projects" here?

What was he researching? How to be a kooky old bastard? In the time I have been here I never once witnessed a substantive post by him. He appeared to believe that he could acquire knowledge by telling himself things, e.g. someone asks what existentialism is so he makes up a definiton; when told that it is wrong he insists that the entire tradition in late 20th-Century Contintental philosophy has no authority and it can mean whatever he wants it to mean. Huh Ok, well fuck you too and you self-referential conception of existentialism.

In another thread he argued that homosexuals want to get married so they can have children and they want to have children for the novelty because cats and dogs aren't as much fun as they used to be. He said he knows this because he once knew a young MtF transexual prostitute with an opiate addiction and I presume the idea was that you she shouldn't be trusted with children. Huh

In the thread on legalising methamphetamine he was equally inscrutable. He had no evidence to support his position but he had unshakeable conviction in what I'm guessing he had told himself--because that appears to be how he acquires "knowledge" --and now was telling the forum.

An old dead shit that brought nothing of value to the forum other than a demonstration that old age doesn't always bring wisdom and that young idiots sometime do just become old idiots.

Amen. Preach it sister.
[Image: amen.gif]

[Image: 3cdac7eec8f6b059070d9df56f50a7ae.jpg]
Now with 40% more awesome.
Find all posts by this user
14-01-2014, 09:24 AM
[quote='earmuffs' pid='466410' dateline='1389712490']
Amen. Preach it sister.
[Image: amen.gif]
[/quote

Lauryn Hill was hot when she still had hair. Too bad she shaved it...

14-01-2014, 09:45 AM
Chippy can be our very own Zamora expert.....Yes

nothing better than the scientific psychic page:Tongue
http://www.scientificpsychic.com/workbook/chapter8.htm

ROFL

When I want your opinion I'll read your entrails.
14-01-2014, 09:55 AM
Take care Mr. Woof.

I'm not anti-social. I'm pro-solitude. Sleepy
14-01-2014, 09:58 AM
Oh Mr Woof - I think I read like maybe 3 posts by you. I don't wish you ill of course but not sure why the need to be drama lama on your way out? But okie dokie - you take care out there in the big bad internets.

When I want your opinion I'll read your entrails.
14-01-2014, 10:48 AM
(14-01-2014 09:58 AM)WitchSabrina Wrote:  Oh Mr Woof - I think I read like maybe 3 posts by you. I don't wish you ill of course but not sure why the need to be drama lama on your way out? But okie dokie - you take care out there in the big bad internets.

I think he should take a sweater with him before he goes. It might get chilly out there.

31-01-2014, 01:03 PM
(14-01-2014 04:32 AM)Chippy Wrote:  
(13-01-2014 02:50 PM)Mr Woof Wrote:  I have spent two and a half years on this forum and now feel it is really time to leave and engage more in my research projects elsewhere.

So he was engaged in "research projects" here?

What was he researching? How to be a kooky old bastard? In the time I have been here I never once witnessed a substantive post by him. He appeared to believe that he could acquire knowledge by telling himself things, e.g. someone asks what existentialism is so he makes up a definiton; when told that it is wrong he insists that the entire tradition in late 20th-Century Contintental philosophy has no authority and it can mean whatever he wants it to mean. Huh Ok, well fuck you too and you self-referential conception of existentialism.

In another thread he argued that homosexuals want to get married so they can have children and they want to have children for the novelty because cats and dogs aren't as much fun as they used to be. He said he knows this because he once knew a young MtF transexual prostitute with an opiate addiction and I presume the idea was that you she shouldn't be trusted with children. Huh

In the thread on legalising methamphetamine he was equally inscrutable. He had no evidence to support his position but he had unshakeable conviction in what I'm guessing he had told himself--because that appears to be how he acquires "knowledge" --and now was telling the forum.

An old dead shit that brought nothing of value to the forum other than a demonstration that old age doesn't always bring wisdom and that young idiots sometime do just become old idiots.

Word has it Chippy spent a dirty weekend in Gawkland with the Muffster......
The latter really should have advised him about those genital warts on his tongue, before going down on him........
Now Chippy is sick downstairs as well as up top.
Poor Chippy!Shocking
31-01-2014, 01:13 PM
Well, look who's back. Rolleyes

[Image: klingon_zps7e68578a.jpg]
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
[+] 1 user Likes houseofcantor's post
31-01-2014, 02:21 PM