End goal of GW scientists?

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
20-06-2012, 10:17 AM
RE: End goal of GW scientists?
Can I just say, even if dirty things like certain power plants or car emissions are not causing an increase in global temperature and a decrease in thickness of the ozone layer, there is no dispute they are putting rather bad chemicals into the air increasing things like lung disease and cancer.
Cancer ally for example, it gets its name for a reason.
But also heavily smogged out cities I don't have the stats now (because I'm lazy and tired and its 4:16am) have higher cancer and diseases rates.

I think it can be accepted that breathing fresh air is better then breathing car emissions.

I don't talk gay, I don't walk gay, it's like people don't even know I'm gay unless I'm blowing them.
[Image: 10h27hu.jpg]
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
[+] 2 users Like earmuffs's post
20-06-2012, 12:58 PM
RE: End goal of GW scientists?
That is my preferred response for why we should begin weening ourselves of off these fuel sources. I have asthma as a result of my mother smoking around me as a kid and I can only imagine the severity for those downwind of a coal plant or in large cities with smog problems. There are other chemicals like Hg and Pb that are emitted from coal and other combustibles that have to be dealt with as well. Change the fuel source to one that is cleaner and improve air quality and the overall health of your population. I mean it affects water sources too, so you are ingesting it constantly in one form or another, sometimes the ingestion is more significant than others but it is never a good thing.

Is this place still a shithole run by a dumbass calvinist?
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread: Author Replies: Views: Last Post
  Did the scientists convert to Islam? TheIslammiracle 13 4,563 01-09-2012 12:19 PM
Last Post: lucradis