End of the world!... again

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
22-10-2011, 07:49 AM
RE: End of the world!... again
(22-10-2011 06:16 AM)FSM_scot Wrote:  Uum guys... there's a big red dude with horns and a pitchfork telling me I made the wrong choice to become an atheist and that my soul was now his for eternity..... Should I be worried?

No that's pretty normal.
Ask him what he thinks of masochists.

Hey brother christian, with your high and mighty errand, your actions speak so loud, I can't hear a word you're saying.

"This machine kills fascists..."

"Well this machine kills commies!"
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
22-10-2011, 09:04 AM
Quote:FSM_scot Wrote:
Uum guys... there's a big red dude with horns and a pitchfork telling me I made the wrong choice to become an atheist and that my soul was now his for eternity..... Should I be worried?

Dodgy Only if he's trying to get you to by a used car.

Angel

I think in the end, I just feel like I'm a secular person who has a skeptical eye toward any extraordinary claim, carefully examining any extraordinary evidence before jumping to conclusions. ~ Eric ~ My friend ... who figured it out.
22-10-2011, 12:11 PM
(22-10-2011 05:05 AM)UnderTheMicroscope Wrote:  May 21st was supposed to be the rapture, and it would end with earthquakes tearing apart the world and killing the rest of the population. But what happened then was a SPIRITUAL rapture, it was the final judgement, it just hasn't been put into place yet, and on that day god declared who would go to heaven and who to hell. It was his FINAL judgement.
Oh and by the way if you seek out gods forgiveness than you can still go to heaven Smile

October 21st was supposed to be the day when it would all end(for real this time though) and Harold Camping claimed it would be by fire this time.

I wonder what Mr.Camping has to say about the lack of flames Wink

I KNEW I was promised fire somewhere. I think it's perfectly poetic that it's been snowing all night and continues, to this moment, to fall. Not only is there no fire, there's no heat of any kind out there today.

Atheism is a non-prophet organisation. Cool
22-10-2011, 12:30 PM
(22-10-2011 12:11 PM)Saimmaq Wrote:  I KNEW I was promised fire somewhere. I think it's perfectly poetic that it's been snowing all night and continues, to this moment, to fall. Not only is there no fire, there's no heat of any kind out there today.

Yea tell me about it xD its been raining here on the east coast all week.

Hey brother christian, with your high and mighty errand, your actions speak so loud, I can't hear a word you're saying.

22-10-2011, 12:36 PM
(22-10-2011 12:30 PM)UnderTheMicroscope Wrote:  
(22-10-2011 12:11 PM)Saimmaq Wrote:  I KNEW I was promised fire somewhere. I think it's perfectly poetic that it's been snowing all night and continues, to this moment, to fall. Not only is there no fire, there's no heat of any kind out there today.

Yea tell me about it xD its been raining here on the east coast all week.

Yes, my folks live on the east coast. Some days have been positively torrential, I have heard. I can't say I mind the snow or rain...better to stave off the hell fires of summer that seem to be increasingly horrific year after year.

Atheism is a non-prophet organisation. Cool
22-10-2011, 05:49 PM
I don't wanna sound cocky or anything but I've survived the end of the world like 5 times now. I'm starting to think I'm immortal or something Big Grin!

Best and worst of Ferdinand .....
Best
Ferdinand: We don't really say 'theist' in Alabama. Here, you're either a Christian, or you're from Afghanistan and we fucking hate you.
Worst
Ferdinand: Everyone from British is so, like, fucking retarded.
[+] 2 users Like Hughsie's post
22-10-2011, 07:12 PM
(22-10-2011 07:49 AM)UnderTheMicroscope Wrote:  No that's pretty normal.
Ask him what he thinks of masochists.
He says hes big on torture. I put in a good word for you you can borrow one of the torture pits for a day or so.

(22-10-2011 09:04 AM)kim Wrote:  Dodgy Only if he's trying to get you to by a used car.
Angel

I got ripped off on a used ferrari, even though all it cost was a soul. He wanted mines but i forged someone elses signature so The jokes on him Big Grin

Behold the power of the force!
[Image: fgYtjtY.gif]
23-10-2011, 08:21 AM
I'm not a masochist myself, I just always wondered how he got around the problem of some people liking pain.

23-10-2011, 11:43 AM
(21-10-2011 11:38 PM)kim Wrote:  I did have the sense to get to the liquor store so I'd at least have beer for this rapture. So, no complaints here. Lake of fire would be pretty neat - perfect time of year for it. Has anyone seen those new big marshmellows that are about the size of your palm? They are already gigantic so I bet when roasted, they puff up to about the size of your head ... I bet they would roasting over a lake of fire!! Smile

Not to be too much of a party pooper... I'm kind of glad this rapture didn't take hold - I've got a scheduled haircut tomorrow and I'm pretty sure the chick who cuts my hair is big into the Christ-y life. I'd hate to lose her now; I'm growing my hair out and it's in a crucial transitional period. Shy
Christ-ys can be useful.
Curious what beer you paired with the end of the world. I was thinking Lost Abbey Judgement Day or Weyerbacher Rapture. I forgot to open them Friday so I think I'll save them for when it really happens. Maybe I'll open them on a day just to act like it's the end of the world. It'll be a "Harold Camping" tasting.
[+] 1 user Likes Jesus H Christ's post
23-10-2011, 02:05 PM
(22-10-2011 06:16 AM)FSM_scot Wrote:  Uum guys... there's a big red dude with horns and a pitchfork telling me I made the wrong choice to become an atheist and that my soul was now his for eternity..... Should I be worried?

It's a JW in disguise. Those fundies will try anything...

[Image: klingon_zps7e68578a.jpg]
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user