End of the world!... again

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
23-10-2011, 02:27 PM
RE: End of the world!... again
Quote:Curious what beer you paired with the end of the world. I was thinking Lost Abbey Judgement Day or Weyerbacher Rapture. I forgot to open them Friday so I think I'll save them for when it really happens. Maybe I'll open them on a day just to act like it's the end of the world. It'll be a "Harold Camping" tasting.
I'd never thought my "usual" would be so ironic. Big Grin

Attached File(s) Thumbnail(s)

A new type of thinking is essential if mankind is to survive and move to higher levels. ~ Albert Einstein
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
23-10-2011, 06:36 PM
(23-10-2011 11:43 AM)Jesus H Christ Wrote:  Curious what beer you paired with the end of the world. I was thinking Lost Abbey Judgement Day or Weyerbacher Rapture.

Shit, forgot all about it. Can't drink delicious beer anymore cuz it spikes my sugars, but I can raise a shot of vodka to the future's uncertain and the end is always near... let it roll, baby, roll ... let it roll, all night long.

Shit, now I gotta go copy this shit to the Poet's Corner.

As it was in the beginning is now and ever shall be, world without end. Amen.
And I will show you something different from either
Your shadow at morning striding behind you
Or your shadow at evening rising to meet you;
I will show you fear in a handful of dust.
[+] 1 user Likes GirlyMan's post
27-10-2011, 01:41 PM

Does that mean that I am now a spirit?
I mean, I was "supposed" to die about 5 days ago.
Quote this message in a reply
27-10-2011, 01:47 PM
(27-10-2011 01:41 PM)calmyourtitsbro Wrote:  Does that mean that I am now a spirit?
I mean, I was "supposed" to die about 5 days ago.

You mean you missed it? It was epic!

Jesus descended down from the heaven to unleash his judgement. The righteous ascended up, protected by a Godly beam of light as the ground began to crack and lava spewed up. As Jesus condemned the evil (such as Atheists) he vanished and was replaced by Satan who was laughing hysterically at our futile attempts to escape. The ground was shaking and one by one we were either swallowed by the magma or crushed by falling rubble. As each person died their screaming soul was dragged down to Hell for eternal torture by Satan's evil minions!

Wait, I remember now! None of that happened because Kent Hovind is full of shit Big Grin!

Best and worst of Ferdinand .....
Best
Ferdinand: We don't really say 'theist' in Alabama. Here, you're either a Christian, or you're from Afghanistan and we fucking hate you.
Worst
Ferdinand: Everyone from British is so, like, fucking retarded.
27-10-2011, 01:50 PM

(27-10-2011 01:47 PM)Hughsie Wrote:  You mean you missed it? It was epic!
Jesus descended down from the heaven to unleash his judgement. The righteous ascended up, protected by a Godly beam of light as the ground began to crack and lava spewed up. As Jesus condemned the evil (such as Atheists) he vanished and was replaced by Satan who was laughing hysterically at our futile attempts to escape. The ground was shaking and one by one we were either swallowed by the magma or crushed by falling rubble. As each person died their screaming soul was dragged down to Hell for eternal torture by Satan's evil minions!
Wait, I remember now! None of that happened because Kent Hovind is full of shit Big Grin!

It's bullcrap. I wish that I was a ghost.
Then, I could scare the crap out of the idiots that believe that a certain day, is the end of the world. Dumbasses.
27-10-2011, 01:52 PM
(27-10-2011 01:50 PM)calmyourtitsbro Wrote:  It's bullcrap. I wish that I was a ghost.
Then, I could scare the crap out of the idiots that believe that a certain day, is the end of the world. Dumbasses.

I'd appear to fundies and claim to be God/an angel or something. That should be worth a few laughs Big Grin!

Best
Ferdinand: We don't really say 'theist' in Alabama. Here, you're either a Christian, or you're from Afghanistan and we fucking hate you.
Worst
27-10-2011, 01:56 PM

(27-10-2011 01:52 PM)Hughsie Wrote:  I'd appear to fundies and claim to be God/an angel or something. That should be worth a few laughs Big Grin!

I think that I would just laugh in their faces. It's bullcrap.
BTW; Honestly, you seem to be one of the coolest people on here. :3
27-10-2011, 02:25 PM
(27-10-2011 01:56 PM)calmyourtitsbro Wrote:  I think that I would just laugh in their faces. It's bullcrap.
BTW; Honestly, you seem to be one of the coolest people on here. :3

Thanks, I think you pretty cool too Smile!

Best
Worst
27-10-2011, 02:37 PM (This post was last modified: 27-10-2011 02:50 PM by UnderTheMicroscope.)
Hey now, my thread is a place of inquiry. Not a love shack!
But in all seriousness, Harold Camping should be put in jail for all the harm he has caused.

Hey brother christian, with your high and mighty errand, your actions speak so loud, I can't hear a word you're saying.

"This machine kills fascists..."

"Well this machine kills commies!"
[+] 1 user Likes UnderTheMicroscope's post
27-10-2011, 02:44 PM
(27-10-2011 02:37 PM)UnderTheMicroscope Wrote:  Hey now, my thread is a place of inquiry. Not a love shack!
But back on topic, Harold Camping should be put in jail for all the harm he has caused.

Sorry. Didn't mean to turn your thread into a massage parlour for my ego Big Grin.

Yeah, I think that he should face some sort of repercussions. Maybe he should have to pay back all those people who spent their life savings on billboards. Or maybe we should just have shot him at midnight on Oct 22nd, that way he would be facing his judgement, just not as he predicted Big Grin!

Best
Worst