Endgame for ISIS

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
21-12-2014, 09:04 PM
Endgame for ISIS
Kurdish forces have recently captured the biggest city in the Sinjar province and have taken most of the Sinjar mountain range and province.

If you remember, Sinjar ant the mountain range located there is the region in which the ethnic Jezidis lived and it`s conquest by ISIS promted a humanitarian crisis as ISIS forces ethicaly cleansed the Jezidis and forced most of them to flee.

Reports are also indicating that ISIS is executing more and more deserters from their cause.

This province of North-Western Iraq is vital in the war effort, if conquered by the Kurds, the ISIS troops in Iraq lose their main supply line to Syria and vice-versa. It would be a significant blow to their efforts and could signal the end game.

It also opens a coridor for the Iraqi Kurds into Northern Syria to support the Syrian Kurds of Rojava and Kobane.

What comes next? I hope the establishment of a Kurdish state.

[Image: RPYH95t.png]
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
[+] 1 user Likes The Germans are coming's post
21-12-2014, 09:24 PM
RE: Endgame for ISIS
[Image: latest?cb=20140306235947]

Paleoliberal • English Nationalist • Zionist • Rightist • Anti-Islam • Neoconservative • Republican • Linguistic Revivalist and Purist

Happily Divorced from the Left!
21-12-2014, 11:31 PM
I predict a vacuum. We're not going anywhere any time soon. And if we do, we'll get to see the sequel to ISIS, whoever they might be.

I'm glad ISIS is getting ripped apart, which they are. But don't get your hopes up for an ending. Maybe a mid season break.

'Murican Canadian
22-12-2014, 05:54 PM
I hope a Kurdish state comes out of this too.
They certainly deserve it after this effort.

[Image: oscar.png]
[+] 1 user Likes earmuffs's post