Ending neg reps.

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
05-04-2013, 12:51 AM
RE: Ending neg reps.
(05-04-2013 12:31 AM)kingschosen Wrote:  I'm breaking my own protocol and rule, and I'm actually going to stop actively ignoring you, Ed. Just this once... after that, I'll most of the time passover or scroll past your posts.

Also, don't bother to respond... unlike others, I'm not going to be drawn in by your empty drivel. After this I'll leave you to your continued downward spiral of irrelevance and continued masturbation of your ego.

You say I don't act like a theist? Deductive reasoning says you mean because I associate and interact with atheists in a friendly manner. And, this is reflected by my positive rep.

If treating others with respect isn't acting like a theist, then I guess I'm not a theist. If reflecting a TRUE Christ-like nature to ALL people regardless of who they are isn't acting like a theist, then I guess I'm not a theist.

So, Ed... then question is begged, "How should a theist act?"

I use deductive reasoning again and assume the answer is, "Like Edward J Gordon."

But see... here in lies the problem... if acting like a theist means acting like you, I want to be anything but a theist. In fact, Ed, whatever god you serve I don't want anything to do him. If your god is any reflection of you, I would rather have my fingernails ripped off than serve the vile creature that you serve and you claim to embody you.

You blaspheme Christ and His teachings, with your cult of Veridicanism while at the same time spitting in the face of true Christianity by claiming your cult is "of Christ".

Truth be told, Ed, you are a theist... but you are atheistic towards Christ. You only believe and serve one god - Edward J Gordon - and, if that's what it means to be a theist, then consider me an atheist with a capital "A".

I'm not a theist, but I do appreciate your lack of viciousness and right to expand on what is meaningful to you, and in keeping with a forum debating the worth of atheism and theism....
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
05-04-2013, 12:51 AM
Quote: I guess I'm not a theist

That's enough for me! We did it guys, we finally converted KC!!!

I don't talk gay, I don't walk gay, it's like people don't even know I'm gay unless I'm blowing them.
[Image: 10h27hu.jpg]
[+] 2 users Like earmuffs's post
05-04-2013, 01:05 AM

(05-04-2013 12:31 AM)kingschosen Wrote:  I'm breaking my own protocol and rule, and I'm actually going to stop actively ignoring you, Ed. Just this once... after that, I'll most of the time passover or scroll past your posts.

So what?

Quote:Also, don't bother to respond... unlike others, I'm not going to be drawn in by your empty drivel. After this I'll leave you to your continued downward spiral of irrelevance and continued masturbation of your ego.

Thank you. But you're not getting the last word until you ban me.

Quote:You say I don't act like a theist? Deductive reasoning says you mean because I associate and interact with atheists in a friendly manner. And, this is reflected by my positive rep.

You don't post anything that goes against atheism. You're really not a theist. Not in the forum sense of the word. You don't argue for theism.

Quote:If treating others with respect isn't acting like a theist, then I guess I'm not a theist. If reflecting a TRUE Christ-like nature to ALL people regardless of who they are isn't acting like a theist, then I guess I'm not a theist.

Since when do you act like Christ? Because you coddle people? That's not acting like Christ. If you want to act like Christ, start preaching like Christ. Jesus Christ talked about hell all the time. He talked about it the same amount he talked about love and faith. I don't see you preaching any of those things. I don't see you offering to pray for anyone, and I don't see you showing any courage in Christ or any theistic backbone. It's not about respect. You don't have rep points because of the respect you show. You have rep points because you DON'T ACT LIKE CHRIST!

Wake up, for God's sake.

Quote:But see... here in lies the problem... if acting like a theist means acting like you, I want to be anything but a theist. In fact, Ed, whatever god you serve I don't want anything to do him. If your god is any reflection of you, I would rather have my fingernails ripped off than serve the vile creature that you serve and you claim to embody you.

Then just be an atheist, KC. It's what you are, anyway. You don't even try to lead people to Christ.

Quote:You blaspheme Christ and His teachings, with your cult of Veridicanism while at the same time spitting in the face of true Christianity by claiming your cult is "of Christ".

Well, we'll just have to let God sort that one out, won't we?

Quote:Truth be told, Ed, you are a theist... but you are atheistic towards Christ. You only believe and serve one god - Edward J Gordon - and, if that's what it means to be a theist, then consider me an atheist with a capital "A".

See. I knew it. Girl_nails
Quote this message in a reply
05-04-2013, 01:06 AM (This post was last modified: 05-04-2013 01:12 AM by kim.)
Kingsy Wrote:consider me an atheist with a capital "A"

Oh yes, I heard that. Shy

Just messin' with ya - I knew what you meant, Kingsy. Wink

I think in the end, I just feel like I'm a secular person who has a skeptical eye toward any extraordinary claim, carefully examining any extraordinary evidence before jumping to conclusions. ~ Eric ~ My friend ... who figured it out.
05-04-2013, 01:20 AM

Yeah, "Kingsy" she knows what you mean.
Quote this message in a reply
[+] 1 user Likes Egor's post
05-04-2013, 01:20 AM
(05-04-2013 01:06 AM)kim Wrote:  
Kingsy Wrote:consider me an atheist with a capital "A"

Oh yes, I heard that. Shy

Just messin' with ya - I knew what you meant, Kingsy. Wink

One man made KC say he was an atheist ... although not in a way many of us wanted ... but that's a start for a respectable believer, KC.

Clap

Want something? Then do something.
05-04-2013, 01:50 AM
(05-04-2013 01:20 AM)Egor Wrote:  Yeah, "Kingsy" she knows what you mean.

Mm mm. Rolleyes Someone certainly took their Drama Queen pills today.

I think in the end, I just feel like I'm a secular person who has a skeptical eye toward any extraordinary claim, carefully examining any extraordinary evidence before jumping to conclusions. ~ Eric ~ My friend ... who figured it out.
[+] 4 users Like kim's post
05-04-2013, 06:15 AM
Hey egor don't you have some voices to listen to or something?. Or a forum you can talk to yourself where you can have your one person circle jerk over your own image?
05-04-2013, 06:33 AM
End neg reps?

Nah

Ego.... tell your employers about how you "hear voices" I wonder what they will say? Do they even know? I bet you haven't got the balls or belief in yourself to do so, caus they would sack you.

You're never going to say the things you want to say.
The things you want to change will usually stay that way
The promises you break outweigh the ones you keep.
Paint upon the wall for the hundredth time.

Jesus Jones
[+] 2 users Like bemore's post
05-04-2013, 08:32 AM
Egor, you're building bridges and burning them. This "King of the castle" act is really only hurting yourself.

[Image: 3d366d5c-72a0-4228-b835-f404c2970188_zps...1381867723]
[+] 1 user Likes cheapthrillseaker's post