Endless Forms Most Beautiful & Nightwish in general

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
11-04-2015, 01:12 AM
RE: Endless Forms Most Beautiful & Nightwish in general
FJ has the training to do operatic, they just choose not to use it to its full extent yet...

Quantum Physics: doing the same thing over and over again and expecting different results.
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
11-04-2015, 01:40 AM
(11-04-2015 01:12 AM)Alex K Wrote:  FJ has the training to do operatic, they just choose not to use it to its full extent yet...
Yes, she is very talented. There is one song in the new album where she uses it. Forget which song. But I'm OK with it.
With Tarja it's just full on Opera and the words aren't very clear, they blend in to each other. I can understand why the people that consider Oceanborn as their fav don't like Imaginarium or Dark Passion Play.

I like Imaginarium and DPP but not so keen on Oceanborn. But... The Tarja songs that Floor sings on Show time, Story time sound great with Floor.
29-05-2015, 12:25 PM
"Endless Forms Most Beautiful" is definitely a good album. I especially enjoy "Alpenglow" and "Shudder Before the Beautiful" and "Elan". I love how the album simply tells the story of life, how beautiful it is, and how one day, we will return to the ether, but what a glorious experience we had and how lucky we were to become alive!
29-05-2015, 01:46 PM
(29-05-2015 12:25 PM)JupiterSWarrior Wrote:  "Endless Forms Most Beautiful" is definitely a good album. I especially enjoy "Alpenglow" and "Shudder Before the Beautiful" and "Elan". I love how the album simply tells the story of life, how beautiful it is, and how one day, we will return to the ether, but what a glorious experience we had and how lucky we were to become alive!
Dawkins' spoken words are really quite good and appropriate in the album. I'm not sure what all the prior fuss was about.
Although I think there is a mistake in there. At one point he say 100 million centuries which would equate to 10 billion years, but Earth has only been around for 5 billion years.