Engineer Shot Dead in Olathe

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
24-02-2017, 09:14 AM
Engineer Shot Dead in Olathe
Apparently he told them to get out of his country but then proceeded to shoot them. This is terrorism IMO.

Quote:An Olathe man who reportedly told two strangers — Garmin engineers originally from India — to “get out of my country” before he shot them in an Olathe bar was charged Thursday with first-degree murder in the death of one of the victims.

http://www.kansascity.com/news/local/cri...59444.html

We have to remember that what we observe is not nature herself, but nature exposed to our method of questioning ~ Werner Heisenberg
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
[+] 2 users Like tomilay's post
24-02-2017, 09:18 AM
RE: Engineer Shot Dead in Olathe
Welcome to Trump's America. Where it's "fuck you" if you're not a white Christian.

Being nice is something stupid people do to hedge their bets
-Rick
[+] 6 users Like TheBeardedDude's post
24-02-2017, 09:24 AM
(24-02-2017 09:18 AM)TheBeardedDude Wrote:  Welcome to Trump's America. Where it's "fuck you" if you're not a white Christian.

And predictably. A loud dangerous silence from the orange turd.

We have to remember that what we observe is not nature herself, but nature exposed to our method of questioning ~ Werner Heisenberg
[+] 7 users Like tomilay's post
24-02-2017, 09:28 AM (This post was last modified: 24-02-2017 09:31 AM by GirlyMan.)
(24-02-2017 09:14 AM)tomilay Wrote:  Apparently he told them to get out of his country but then proceeded to shoot them. This is terrorism IMO.

Quote:An Olathe man who reportedly told two strangers — Garmin engineers originally from India — to “get out of my country” before he shot them in an Olathe bar was charged Thursday with first-degree murder in the death of one of the victims.

If I was the Man I'd be imagining the kinda shit gonna get stirred up if I don't bring hate crime charges in one as obvious as this. At least someone jumped in. Just once I want to hear one of them say when the inevitable hero question comes up, "What do you mean? He had his sights on me next."

Old geezer that lost it lived in a nice comfy suburban home. I've seen this fever before, it's a standard body snatchers plot in sci-fi movies.

#sigh
[+] 1 user Likes GirlyMan's post
24-02-2017, 09:41 AM (This post was last modified: 24-02-2017 09:47 AM by cactus.)
“get out of my country” Facepalm Sounds like the words of a person with an extremely tenuous grasp on reality. What a fucking coward.
I would call it terrorism, too, but I wouldn't count on most media outlets classifying it as such.

Also, that victim's arm is in a block of cheese. just saying.

If we came from dust, then why is there still dust?
[+] 2 users Like cactus's post
24-02-2017, 09:46 AM
(24-02-2017 09:28 AM)GirlyMan Wrote:  
(24-02-2017 09:14 AM)tomilay Wrote:  Apparently he told them to get out of his country but then proceeded to shoot them. This is terrorism IMO.

If I was the Man I'd be imagining the kinda shit gonna get stirred up if I don't bring hate crime charges in one as obvious as this. At least someone jumped in. Just once I want to hear one of them say when the inevitable hero question comes up, "What do you mean? He had his sights on me next."

Old geezer that lost it lived in a nice comfy suburban home. I've seen this fever before, it's a standard body snatchers plot in sci-fi movies.

There have been suggestions that he thought they were Muslims or Middle Easterners. I don't think it matters actually. For most of these trumpists(safe bet he is one), Muslim is just another euphemism for these darkies.

24-02-2017, 10:04 AM
Cheese it, Cactus, this stuff is serious Dodgy Wink

The irony of some - any - white 'Merican dude telling someone else to get out of HIS country is more than any normal human brain should be able to process without imploding on itself. Facepalm

(Of course, I did have the dubious pleasure of hearing some white Argentinian dude bitch, with perfect conviction, about how them native tribes were fighting amongst themselves before the Spanish came to spread Christianity and smallpox (if you'll excuse the tautology here Dodgy ), so nearly exterminating them wasn't such a big deal, really Facepalm )

"E se non passa la tristezza con altri occhi la guarderò."
[+] 8 users Like Vera's post
24-02-2017, 10:29 AM
This is sickening.

(24-02-2017 10:04 AM)Vera Wrote:  Cheese it, Cactus, this stuff is serious Dodgy Wink

The irony of some - any - white 'Merican dude telling someone else to get out of HIS country is more than any normal human brain should be able to process without imploding on itself. Facepalm

(Of course, I did have the dubious pleasure of hearing some white Argentinian dude bitch, with perfect conviction, about how them native tribes were fighting amongst themselves before the Spanish came to spread Christianity and smallpox (if you'll excuse the tautology here Dodgy ), so nearly exterminating them wasn't such a big deal, really Facepalm )

Oh we get the same arguments up here in defense of genocide as well by some white guys. "Well them thar Injuns, they was killin' each other before we came. Just cycle of life y'all." No (And before anyone goes "don't exaggerate", you may not have lived in rural Pennsylvania...heh. One of my students there hadn't met any non-white, non-Christians, non-US citizens, until she went to university.)

Need to think of a witty signature.
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
[+] 1 user Likes Shai Hulud's post
24-02-2017, 10:35 AM
The good news -- they still have the death penalty in Kansas.

The bad news -- it won't hurt nearly enough....

The difference between prayer and masturbation - is when a guy is through masturbating - he has something to show for his efforts.
24-02-2017, 10:49 AM
(24-02-2017 10:29 AM)Shai Hulud Wrote:  Oh we get the same arguments up here in defense of genocide as well by some white guys. "Well them thar Injuns, they was killin' each other before we came. Just cycle of life y'all." No (And before anyone goes "don't exaggerate", you may not have lived in rural Pennsylvania...heh. One of my students there hadn't met any non-white, non-Christians, non-US citizens, until she went to university.)

This type of mindset is cultivated by a lack of exposure to other people. The remedy would be pretty simple, if people actually enjoyed exposing themselves to other world views. Undecided

If we came from dust, then why is there still dust?
[+] 4 users Like cactus's post