English people are very stupid.

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
03-03-2015, 10:01 AM
RE: English people are very stupid.
Meh, we had a minister who, when asked if Beethoven was played on some party he organized , said that he never heard of that singer but he will try to book him next time if he is that good.

. . . ................................ ......................................... . [Image: 2dsmnow.gif] Eat at Joe's
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
[+] 2 users Like Slowminded's post
03-03-2015, 10:05 AM
And we also had a presidential candidate who claimed that if he was to be elected, prices of some essential groceries will go down for more then 100% Facepalm

. . . ................................ ......................................... . [Image: 2dsmnow.gif] Eat at Joe's
03-03-2015, 10:49 AM
There are all sorts of stupid all over the world.

I'm just glad it's not "merica"

That is all.

But as if to knock me down, reality came around
And without so much as a mere touch, cut me into little pieces

[+] 1 user Likes Momsurroundedbyboys's post
03-03-2015, 11:56 AM
I resemble that remark.
Take it back.

What do you mean Life is short. It's the longest thing you're going to do.
03-03-2015, 04:58 PM
So that British MP that everyone sees is a nutter and nobody ever heard of until he made stupid comments is actually the entire of England?

Ok.

[Image: sigone_zps207cf92c.png]

Leonard Nimoy
1931-2015
Live long and prosper.
04-03-2015, 05:03 PM
(01-03-2015 09:14 PM)Sam Wrote:  Well, in fairness, a certain MP in Germany did think that starting the biggest war in history and committing genocide was the solution to Germany's economic and social problems...

So, we'll call it 1 all.

Not to mention that they started two world wars and lost both. Pfft. Superior race my arse! Smile
05-03-2015, 07:04 AM
(03-03-2015 10:01 AM)Slowminded Wrote:  Meh, we had a minister who, when asked if Beethoven was played on some party he organized , said that he never heard of that singer but he will try to book him next time if he is that good.

In one episode of the British comedy series "It ain't half hot, Mum", a gruff sergeant addresses the men in his platoon and says "The Professor is going to talk to you about Keats. I'd bet none of you know what a Keat is".
05-03-2015, 06:10 PM
(05-03-2015 07:04 AM)jockmcdock Wrote:  
(03-03-2015 10:01 AM)Slowminded Wrote:  Meh, we had a minister who, when asked if Beethoven was played on some party he organized , said that he never heard of that singer but he will try to book him next time if he is that good.

In one episode of the British comedy series "It ain't half hot, Mum", a gruff sergeant addresses the men in his platoon and says "The Professor is going to talk to you about Keats. I'd bet none of you know what a Keat is".

That's got to be Windsor Davies...

[Image: windsor.jpg_27112011&width=400]

[img]

via GIPHY

[/img]
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
06-03-2015, 09:49 AM
(05-03-2015 06:10 PM)Sam Wrote:  That's got to be Windsor Davies...

Well spotted, sir.

(01-03-2015 07:12 PM)The Germans are coming Wrote:  What kind of place elects a fucking imbecilic moron like that into parlaiment!???

What the fuck is wrong with you people?!

Well, to be fair, you guys have Cruz, Rubio, Inhofe, the "legitimate rape" guy, Gohmert, Bachmann, blow-me-a-kiss Boehner etc. Stupidity recognises no national boundaries.

And we Aussies gave you Murdoch (whisper: thanks for taking him).

On the other hand, you've also got Stewart and Colbert.
06-03-2015, 10:43 AM
(01-03-2015 07:12 PM)The Germans are coming Wrote:  I am sorry, but this is just a million steps to far:

http://www.telegraph.co.uk/news/nhs/1143...ry-MP.html

Quote:I know what would solve crisis in the NHS, says Tory MP: astrology

Quote: A Tory MP has claimed NHS over-crowding could be solved by doctors using astrology to treat patients.

David Tredinnick said consulting the stars would "take huge pressure off doctors" and predicts astrology will "have a role to play in healthcare."

The MP for Bosworth in Leicestershire also admitted he had prepared astrological charts for fellow MPs.

In an interview with this month's Astrological Journal, the controversial MP said: "There would be a huge row over resources.

"However, I do believe that astrology and complementary medicine would help take the huge pressure off doctors.

I.... ahhhm.... I... what?! I lack the words...

Seriously WHAT THE FUCK!!!!!!

What kind of place elects a fucking imbecilic moron like that into parlaiment!???

What the fuck is wrong with you people?!

Worst thing is that this isnt some excuse by a tory to make cuts to the budget. No. this guy is actualy fucking serious about implementing astrology into the national health service of the UK.

And you people used to have an empire!!!

Well that's reassuring. At least not every idiot is 'Murican.
It will solve "overcrowding" alright. All their patients will die, and viola.
No more overcrowding. Thumbsup
Weeping

Insufferable know-it-all.Einstein God has a plan for us. Please stop screwing it up with your prayers.