English people are very stupid.

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
15-09-2015, 06:47 AM
RE: English people are very stupid.
(15-09-2015 06:42 AM)adey67 Wrote:  This is what happens when I'm bored my brain shuts down actually I think its died maybe Harry Hun is right Big Grin

My dad was at the Bodyline Melbourne test. He still hates the Poms. Smile

Look at my signature. Watt said that to an English officer who gave him and his men an idiotic order and the Aussies refused to follow it. Smile

NOTE: Member, Tomasia uses this site to slander other individuals. He then later proclaims it a joke, but not in public.
I will call him a liar and a dog here and now.
Banjo.
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
15-09-2015, 06:48 AM
(15-09-2015 06:45 AM)Banjo Wrote:  
(15-09-2015 06:38 AM)houseofcantor Wrote:  Didn't read the timestamp, huh? Tongue

I've had ten tablets including two sleeping pills. Just listening to music waiting for it all to kick in.

Actually shouldn't give the nazis, oops sorry, the Germans such a hard time. They build Sonor drums and I collect Sonor drums. I even own a German army snare from WWII. Big Grin

That's probably worth a few bob mate, must be quite late in Oz hope you sleep well
[+] 1 user Likes adey67's post
15-09-2015, 06:48 AM
(15-09-2015 06:45 AM)Banjo Wrote:  
(15-09-2015 06:38 AM)houseofcantor Wrote:  Didn't read the timestamp, huh? Tongue

I've had ten tablets including two sleeping pills. Just listening to music waiting for it all to kick in.

Hug

GAC gets political, but he ain't no Nazi - as far as I know. Tongue

living word
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
15-09-2015, 06:53 AM
(15-09-2015 06:48 AM)houseofcantor Wrote:  
(15-09-2015 06:45 AM)Banjo Wrote:  I've had ten tablets including two sleeping pills. Just listening to music waiting for it all to kick in.

Hug

I gotta be a bit careful British humour is highly xenophobic Big Grin
15-09-2015, 06:58 AM
(15-09-2015 06:48 AM)houseofcantor Wrote:  
(15-09-2015 06:45 AM)Banjo Wrote:  I've had ten tablets including two sleeping pills. Just listening to music waiting for it all to kick in.

Hug

Think of it as punishment for the idiotic headline. Big Grin

I am a bit of a historian and I spent two years going through many WWII books looking for numbers of dead. I recall coming up with a figure of over 200 million deaths. Mind you this includes the Japanese army. I read a Japanese officers account. They reckon to have beheaded 26 million people from 1936 to 1945.

Most books say about 60 million. But I think my figure was more accurate. The Russians lost about 47 million alone.

There is an excellent lecture on the numbers here.

Germans should shut the fuck up for at least another 50 years and be grateful they weren't wiped off the face of the earth.

The problems in the middle east today can be traced back to WWII.

I actually like Germans. For many years I thought I had German blood. I know their history. Turns out I am English, Scottish and Norwegian.

NOTE: Member, Tomasia uses this site to slander other individuals. He then later proclaims it a joke, but not in public.
Banjo.
15-09-2015, 06:59 AM
(15-09-2015 06:53 AM)adey67 Wrote:  
(15-09-2015 06:48 AM)houseofcantor Wrote:  Hug

I gotta be a bit careful British humour is highly xenophobic Big Grin

I really don't think he minds; it's a frequent hazard encountered by Germans posting online, to be casually addressed as a "kraut" or "Nazi." Mostly doesn't mean anything. Undecided

living word
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
15-09-2015, 07:07 AM
(15-09-2015 06:59 AM)houseofcantor Wrote:  
(15-09-2015 06:53 AM)adey67 Wrote:  I gotta be a bit careful British humour is highly xenophobic Big Grin

I really don't think he minds; it's a frequent hazard encountered by Germans posting online, to be casually addressed as a "kraut" or "Nazi." Mostly doesn't mean anything. Undecided

Hun'll do then. Mind you, I am off my face now. Totally out of it. I'm actually in bed listening to a nice groove album waiting to fall asleep. Beware of Dale after he takes his meds late at night. I have a dark side. I used to fight full contact and won 28 straight fights, all first round TKOs.

So I have that side. I can get mean. Although I dislike it, I am usually very friendly and fun with people. But if a xian opens his mouth I'll turn on him. Grrr. Wink

Banjo.
[+] 1 user Likes Banjo's post
15-09-2015, 07:24 AM
(15-09-2015 07:07 AM)Banjo Wrote:  
(15-09-2015 06:59 AM)houseofcantor Wrote:  I really don't think he minds; it's a frequent hazard encountered by Germans posting online, to be casually addressed as a "kraut" or "Nazi." Mostly doesn't mean anything. Undecided

Hun'll do then. Mind you, I am off my face now. Totally out of it. I'm actually in bed listening to a nice groove album waiting to fall asleep. Beware of Dale after he takes his meds late at night. I have a dark side. I used to fight full contact and won 28 straight fights, all first round TKOs.

So I have that side. I can get mean. Although I dislike it, I am usually very friendly and fun with people. But if a xian opens his mouth I'll turn on him. Grrr. Wink
You learn something new everyday I knew you were tough but never took you for a fighter your pictures all look so genial.
15-09-2015, 07:28 AM
(15-09-2015 07:24 AM)adey67 Wrote:  
(15-09-2015 07:07 AM)Banjo Wrote:  Hun'll do then. Mind you, I am off my face now. Totally out of it. I'm actually in bed listening to a nice groove album waiting to fall asleep. Beware of Dale after he takes his meds late at night. I have a dark side. I used to fight full contact and won 28 straight fights, all first round TKOs.

You learn something new everyday I knew you were tough but never took you for a fighter your pictures all look so genial.

You reckon? I am qualified in multiple styles. That's me in the air. Notice the control. I only stopped when I fractured my spine in the late 90's.

[Image: Sissor_Kick1.jpg]

Banjo.
15-09-2015, 07:37 AM (This post was last modified: 15-09-2015 07:42 AM by adey67.)
(15-09-2015 07:28 AM)Banjo Wrote:  
(15-09-2015 07:24 AM)adey67 Wrote:  You learn something new everyday I knew you were tough but never took you for a fighter your pictures all look so genial.

You reckon? I am qualified in multiple styles. That's me in the air. Notice the control. I only stopped when I fractured my spine in the late 90's.

[Image: Sissor_Kick1.jpg]
Wow that really you Dale ? After loony tunes UFO and 9/11 threads im fucking unsure of everything!!! Seriously though that's some amazing shit right there.
[+] 1 user Likes adey67's post