Enlightenment

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
14-09-2013, 11:37 AM
Enlightenment
Seeking enlightenment through the simple truth!
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
14-09-2013, 02:01 PM
RE: Enlightenment
I suspect you have more to say.

Just sayin.

So many cats, so few good recipes.
14-09-2013, 02:22 PM
(14-09-2013 02:01 PM)Stark Raving Wrote:  I suspect you have more to say.

Just sayin.

You can say that again. Drinking Beverage

Skepticism is not a position; it is an approach to claims.
Science is not a subject, but a method.
[Image: flagstiny%206.gif]
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
14-09-2013, 02:36 PM
The truth is rarely simple.

And you can't handle it.

Isn't theists' truth spelled with a 'T'?

14-09-2013, 02:40 PM
At least it isn't a wall of widely spaced gibberish.

Welcome...please tell us more.

I'm not anti-social. I'm pro-solitude. Sleepy
14-09-2013, 03:40 PM
u cant pretend being more present then the truth which u mean being the real reason of everything and everyone presence including u

which show how truth everyone mean is the lie

the knowledge which allow to claim being over everything and possessing it to live according to some positive tastes it could get in forcing to stay still all facts that went to b reversed first

like life is obviously that

jumping constantly on any sight move to b over it according to any pleasure in seeing it subjectively and keep it still longer possible with everything else coming too same ways

or what is called satan, the profound rejection of any sight move and the long conspiracy to achieve its moving totally as the subjective taste will

which show at the end how satan and life are the same one

so it confirms how all is evil

that is why we reachd the reverse to the normal fact in truth

satan is all existence of nature living realities after nature would kill all free conscious rights, so after nature would kill the possible reality of absolute existence

so satan is smaller then nature bc nature is revealed at the end while some livings are still true

but again i repeat the only word of me about this,

meaning truth as dead knowledge possible use to create fake moves cant change the essential fact

when truth knowledge is the reason of present even will and objective conscious then truth is way far more present

that is for sure

actually all gods know that and mean to take advantage from the fact that they can ignore truth so no way possible for it to b living, when there cant b any to recognize it

it would b always above and gods would benefit from while claiming being the source of what truth presence is the reason that they quickly reverse for their lives as the source

u must understand that knowing is evil

bc true is very subjective qualities like objectively being a freedom that geniunly recognize else obvious existence or value always, but also in the mean that it wont pretend existing itself if it denies what is objectively existing else

while everyone like u would on the contrary jump to mean more ways to profit from knowledge about smthg for self superiority

that is why only evil powers is what people want like being forced to mean good

but u cant mean right ever, it is too superior standard of being free
14-09-2013, 03:43 PM
Hey absols...fuck you endlessly.

Healerfred...ignore absols.

I'm not anti-social. I'm pro-solitude. Sleepy
[+] 1 user Likes Anjele's post
14-09-2013, 03:47 PM
Truth resists simplicity...

and absols is a speech impared troll

[Image: sigvacachica.png]
[+] 1 user Likes nach_in's post
14-09-2013, 03:58 PM
(14-09-2013 03:40 PM)absols Wrote:  u cant pretend being more present then the truth which u mean being the real reason of everything and everyone presence including u

which show how truth everyone mean is the lie

the knowledge which allow to claim being over everything and possessing it to live according to some positive tastes it could get in forcing to stay still all facts that went to b reversed first

like life is obviously that

jumping constantly on any sight move to b over it according to any pleasure in seeing it subjectively and keep it still longer possible with everything else coming too same ways

or what is called satan, the profound rejection of any sight move and the long conspiracy to achieve its moving totally as the subjective taste will

which show at the end how satan and life are the same one

so it confirms how all is evil

that is why we reachd the reverse to the normal fact in truth

satan is all existence of nature living realities after nature would kill all free conscious rights, so after nature would kill the possible reality of absolute existence

so satan is smaller then nature bc nature is revealed at the end while some livings are still true

but again i repeat the only word of me about this,

meaning truth as dead knowledge possible use to create fake moves cant change the essential fact

when truth knowledge is the reason of present even will and objective conscious then truth is way far more present

that is for sure

actually all gods know that and mean to take advantage from the fact that they can ignore truth so no way possible for it to b living, when there cant b any to recognize it

it would b always above and gods would benefit from while claiming being the source of what truth presence is the reason that they quickly reverse for their lives as the source

u must understand that knowing is evil

bc true is very subjective qualities like objectively being a freedom that geniunly recognize else obvious existence or value always, but also in the mean that it wont pretend existing itself if it denies what is objectively existing else

while everyone like u would on the contrary jump to mean more ways to profit from knowledge about smthg for self superiority

that is why only evil powers is what people want like being forced to mean good

but u cant mean right ever, it is too superior standard of being free

Your gibberish is not enlightening. Drinking Beverage

Skepticism is not a position; it is an approach to claims.
Science is not a subject, but a method.
[Image: flagstiny%206.gif]
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
14-09-2013, 04:00 PM
it is simply a matter of facts while it is obvious that all logics point ur worse end to do

it is funny that freak fancy as if they can get smthg from a human body when they get all the bodies or as if a human head could see anything when they do everything and make all humans sights

it is nothing but to shit on rights for absolute evil satanic life

it is obvious that truth want that

what all gods freedom and urs is disgusting shit is what confirm the fact that truth freedom is the exclusive source

as it is obvious piece of shit woman that i fuck u endlessly while u cant get touch me but to appear isolated the shit u r alone