Enlightenment

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
14-09-2013, 04:04 PM
RE: Enlightenment
(14-09-2013 11:37 AM)healerfred Wrote:  Seeking enlightenment through the simple truth!

Welcome. There are a few of us here who study the Noble Eight-Fold Path with dispassionate interest.

(14-09-2013 03:40 PM)absols Wrote:  u cant pretend being more present then the truth which u mean being the real reason of everything and everyone presence including u

Jesus Fucking Christ AbsolveUs. Haven't you already been told to stay out of the fucking intro threads. They need to discover that we're batshit insane gradually and on their own. Otherwise you're just giving away the game and they're gonna bolt. ... fuckin' kids.

As it was in the beginning is now and ever shall be, world without end. Amen.
And I will show you something different from either
Your shadow at morning striding behind you
Or your shadow at evening rising to meet you;
I will show you fear in a handful of dust.
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
[+] 2 users Like GirlyMan's post
14-09-2013, 04:05 PM
fuck enlightenment as if it is anything but evil satanic life

enjoy ur enlightenment piece of shits
14-09-2013, 04:05 PM
How interesting. This is my first encounter with absols.

You are an odd duck now, arencha?

So many cats, so few good recipes.
[+] 1 user Likes Stark Raving's post
14-09-2013, 04:06 PM
Oh Stark...the things you have missed...Dodgy

I'm not anti-social. I'm pro-solitude. Sleepy
[+] 1 user Likes Anjele's post
14-09-2013, 04:20 PM
piece of shit as if u r better then normal people coming to forums or that u can know what they think

as if it doesnt confirm the only fact of the evil u r in satanic life

piece of insolent shits, u r way less then any relative being while ur means in shouting ur ego out as if u can get to nothing that way, put it in ur ass with all ur dirty lies there

freedom rights are true of truth shitty, anyone is to b respected and superior value to everyone else and everything in truth while it is all about u to go live in hell

fuck u

it is only piece of dirty evil means for powres and justifying satanic life for what it is obviously what u free will belong to as a living it is obvious how u wont ever look having a drop of blood

while it is more obvious how truth kicked u out of existence u cant but step on logics while u really believe urselves being all so that god powers is all

fuck u
14-09-2013, 04:24 PM
(14-09-2013 04:20 PM)absols Wrote:  piece of shit as if u r better then normal people coming to forums or that u can know what they think

as if it doesnt confirm the only fact of the evil u r in satanic life

piece of insolent shits, u r way less then any relative being while ur means in shouting ur ego out as if u can get to nothing that way, put it in ur ass with all ur dirty lies there

freedom rights are true of truth shitty, anyone is to b respected and superior value to everyone else and everything in truth while it is all about u to go live in hell

fuck u

it is only piece of dirty evil means for powres and justifying satanic life for what it is obviously what u free will belong to as a living it is obvious how u wont ever look having a drop of blood

while it is more obvious how truth kicked u out of existence u cant but step on logics while u really believe urselves being all so that god powers is all

fuck u
...endlessly.

I'm not anti-social. I'm pro-solitude. Sleepy
[+] 1 user Likes Anjele's post
14-09-2013, 04:27 PM
infinitly shitty livings
14-09-2013, 04:31 PM (This post was last modified: 14-09-2013 04:42 PM by GirlyMan.)
(14-09-2013 04:20 PM)absols Wrote:  piece of shit as if u r better then normal people coming to forums or that u can know what they think

You're a bot ain'tcha? Wink

Know how I know? 'Cause I wrote a program once that generated random gibberish that looked like it kinda sorta coulda might be able to made sense out of. But it couldn't. 'Cause it was just random gibberish and shit. And its output looked just like you. Tongue

As it was in the beginning is now and ever shall be, world without end. Amen.
And I will show you something different from either
Your shadow at morning striding behind you
Or your shadow at evening rising to meet you;
I will show you fear in a handful of dust.
[+] 2 users Like GirlyMan's post
14-09-2013, 11:00 PM
(14-09-2013 04:27 PM)absols Wrote:  infinitly shitty livings

I actually burst out laughing when I read this.

Seriously, is this for real? Do we have a language barrier, combined with an angry troll? A case of Internet Tourette's? What is the dealio?

So many cats, so few good recipes.
[+] 1 user Likes Stark Raving's post
15-09-2013, 01:31 AM
(14-09-2013 04:04 PM)GirlyMan Wrote:  
(14-09-2013 11:37 AM)healerfred Wrote:  Seeking enlightenment through the simple truth!

Welcome. There are a few of us here who study the Noble Eight-Fold Path with dispassionate interest.

Here I thought you might be talking particle Physics:
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Eightfold_W...physics%29

But nah, you had to bring up friggen Buddhism gobbledygook. .