Entertaining Websites

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
04-04-2012, 06:40 PM
Entertaining Websites
Leela's thread about the worst websites had me thinking of the ones I like and frequent. Always up for other's too, so share some if you know some!

My list right now (I can spend hours on each!):

regretsy.com (horrible homemade stuff found on etsy- if you don't know etsy, it's a crafting ebay type of site)

cakewreck.com

awkward family photos .com

www.engrish.com

thisiswhyimbroke.com (if you love gadgets and inventions- you can actually buy these things!)

thinkgeek.com (another cool merch site)

threadless.com (tshirts, some gooders)
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
[+] 1 user Likes LadyJane's post
04-04-2012, 06:53 PM
RE: Entertaining Websites
Thanks LJ, I'll check these out over the break Smile

I've had a few giggles over at http://www.damnyouautocorrect.com although I think some of these could be fakes Dodgy

Humankind Dodgy (a total misnomer)
[+] 1 user Likes aurora's post
04-04-2012, 06:55 PM (This post was last modified: 04-04-2012 06:59 PM by lucradis.)
OMG Thisiswhyimbroke is awesome.

Already I see two sweet as fuck things I want. Will never get, but want none the less.

First one is giant pancake pillows. Sweet.
Second is mobile land fortress. 20,000 bucks yikes.

Oh, saw a third and I couldnt even use it. Gameboy Iphone case. Awesome.
Tron Motorcycle WTF!! want.
Old leather book laptop case Oh yeah, I want that too.

It's good that I`m poor.

"I think of myself as an intelligent, sensitive human being with the soul of a clown which always forces me to blow it at the most important moments." -Jim Morrison
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
[+] 1 user Likes lucradis's post
04-04-2012, 07:05 PM
I think I'm going to get the human size hamster ball that goes on water Big Grin
04-04-2012, 07:14 PM
I've just been sitting here looking at page after page of shit basically drooling.
I think I have a problem.

I will add some sites.

This one has videogame humor and most nerds will already be familiar with it. If not just click comic at the top and read away.

This oneis humorous videogame reviews done in a speedy manner, and with accompanying cartoon.

This oneis for people with kids. It's Robert Munsch's website and he has numerous of his books on there read aloud by him. The best way to experience them.

This oneis a music site that allows you to listen to basically any music ever. Also it's handy for finding new music as it has a feature that lists similar artists.

This oneis the library of congress website and is full of free info.

This one is a resource for old school celebrity interviews and info. Strange yes but fascinating.

"I think of myself as an intelligent, sensitive human being with the soul of a clown which always forces me to blow it at the most important moments." -Jim Morrison
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
[+] 1 user Likes lucradis's post
04-04-2012, 07:25 PM
(04-04-2012 06:53 PM)aurora2020 Wrote:  Thanks LJ, I'll check these out over the break Smile

I've had a few giggles over at http://www.damnyouautocorrect.com although I think some of these could be fakes Dodgy
I love damn you autocorrect! Their top categories are the best. I submitted one once, but I never saw it on there. My husband was out and asked me if I wanted him to get a bimbo for $10. Ha ha. He meant bumbo (a brand name infant seat). I told him I'd be his bimbo for free, lol.

(04-04-2012 07:14 PM)lucradis Wrote:  I've just been sitting here looking at page after page of shit basically drooling.
I think I have a problem.
I think the drooling is normal, also peeing the pants with excitement.
04-04-2012, 07:30 PM
That's piss funny, LJ Yes

Unfortunately I'm a bit anal when it comes to sending texts as I look over them before sending and correct them if I need to (as I hate looking like an r-tard speller hehe). It doesn't make for very funny texts, tho Sad Fuck, I'm getting boring in my older age Dodgy

04-04-2012, 07:42 PM
(04-04-2012 07:30 PM)aurora2020 Wrote:  That's piss funny, LJ Yes

Unfortunately I'm a bit anal when it comes to sending texts as I look over them before sending and correct them if I need to (as I hate looking like an r-tard speller hehe). It doesn't make for very funny texts, tho Sad Fuck, I'm getting boring in my older age Dodgy
You can still get the texts though! What's your number?

Just kidding! Don't give it to me, or I'll spam you with photos like this one. My poor friends and family.

[Image: unicornguy.jpg]
04-04-2012, 07:47 PM
That's so very disturbing Shocking

[+] 2 users Like aurora's post
04-04-2012, 08:03 PM
The Labyrinth Aquarium is awesome...but for 6500.00 and the pain in the ass it would be to clean, I would prefer to see one at someone else's house.

Cool sites listed on this thread. Thumbsup

I'm not anti-social. I'm pro-solitude. Sleepy