Epicurean paradox defeated.

Thread Rating:
  • 3 Votes - 1.33 Average
20-02-2014, 09:53 PM
RE: Epicurean paradox defeated.
(20-02-2014 03:46 PM)EvolutionKills Wrote:  
(20-02-2014 02:05 PM)Drich Wrote:  oh, so your afraid that i will change things here as i have changed them there? yet you still won't go one on one?

Not at all. I simply do not deign to 'debate' shit flinging orangutans like yourself (and thus stoke your already inflated ego by pretending like you have any legitimacy), I merely go around cleaning up the mess because someone has to. I do this, so that others need not suffer.

I am the poster this forum needs, not the one it deserves. /Batman

So how are you going to stop me if your not willing to face me? Will you hurl insults from the side lines like mocking bird? Maybe ask him how that's working for him before you waist your time.

The Index: A/S/K Ask Seek Knock as outlined by Luke 11:5-13
Ot Old testament
Nt New testament
H/S Holy Spirit

If you want to ask me a question feel free to Pm me or E/M me. I will not speak of it to anyone.
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
20-02-2014, 09:59 PM
(20-02-2014 04:36 PM)RobbyPants Wrote:  
(20-02-2014 02:08 PM)Drich Wrote:  Not true, God's love is boundless towards his Children.

He loves us so much he made hell in case we don't love him back.

Actually, Hell is not for 'us.' It is for those who do not want to be with 'us.'

Again, God's love is absolutly boundless to His children. As Jesus points out in at least 4 seperate parables and two other teachings 'we' are not All God's Children. There are 'weeds'/tares growing along side of the wheat. What are tares? They are obviously weeds, but the look like and are almost indistinguishable from wheat until they mature. Their grain heads can not be eaten. That is why Christ says it will not be until the harvest, that the wheat and tares will be seperated. The wheat are God's children and the weeds are not God's children, but the seeds from the evil one according to Christ Himself.

Hell from the beginning was for satan and his sons/followers.

Ot Old testament
Nt New testament
H/S Holy Spirit

If you want to ask me a question feel free to Pm me or E/M me. I will not speak of it to anyone.
20-02-2014, 10:03 PM
(20-02-2014 09:53 PM)Drich Wrote:  
(20-02-2014 03:46 PM)EvolutionKills Wrote:  Not at all. I simply do not deign to 'debate' shit flinging orangutans like yourself (and thus stoke your already inflated ego by pretending like you have any legitimacy), I merely go around cleaning up the mess because someone has to. I do this, so that others need not suffer.

I am the poster this forum needs, not the one it deserves. /Batman

So how are you going to stop me if your not willing to face me? Will you hurl insults from the side lines like mocking bird? Maybe ask him how that's working for him before you waist your time.

*you're

*sidelines

*Mockingbird

*waste

I step right in your fucking face to smash it, you fucking idiot. And it's working just great.

It's Special Pleadings all the way down!

Magic Talking Snakes STFU -- revenantx77

You can't have your special pleading and eat it too. -- WillHop
20-02-2014, 10:04 PM
(20-02-2014 04:41 PM)Timber1025 Wrote:  
(20-02-2014 04:36 PM)RobbyPants Wrote:  He loves us so much he made hell in case we don't love him back.

How could any healthy mind say that phrase - "God's love is boundless for his children". Where does that conclusion come from after study of the bible? You have to be absolutely numb in so many parts of your brain to say that shit.

John 3:16 for God so loved the world that He gave his only Son...

How much love would it take to give you Son? What could be so valuable? In short the endless Love one would have for all of the rest of one's children.

....that who so ever believes has eternal life.

A gift of love that literally lasts forever..

So to answer your question how can I say God love is boundless? I did not say it Jesus Himself did.

Ot Old testament
Nt New testament
H/S Holy Spirit

20-02-2014, 10:06 PM
(20-02-2014 09:59 PM)Drich Wrote:  Actually, Hell blah blah blah....

Since you are too fucking stupid to figure it out: your fairy tale book is irrelevant to people who don't believe your fairy tales.

20-02-2014, 10:11 PM
(20-02-2014 04:50 PM)natachan Wrote:  
(20-02-2014 02:07 PM)Drich Wrote:  that's the self righteousness trying to come out. Don't stop it let it flow!

Are you honestly arguing that if there was no god you would rape, murder, and steal?
of course not I hate thieves. That would make me a hypocrite.

Quote:Human beings do not derive morality from authority. We judge our authority figures based on our own morality.
Facepalm
Not a big fan of world history are you? More of a Star Trek idealist huh?

In the real world, leaders set the pace and society justifies whatever direction it's leaders point that society in. 9-11 attacks Iraq, Afghanistan, Vietnam, Korea, hitlers Germany and the Jews..
There are 1/2 a dozen examples that prove that last statement completely wrong. I can give you a link to 100 more if you like.

Ot Old testament
Nt New testament
H/S Holy Spirit

20-02-2014, 10:12 PM
(20-02-2014 10:04 PM)Drich Wrote:  
(20-02-2014 04:41 PM)Timber1025 Wrote:  How could any healthy mind say that phrase - "God's love is boundless for his children". Where does that conclusion come from after study of the bible? You have to be absolutely numb in so many parts of your brain to say that shit.

John 3:16 for God so loved the world that He gave his only Son...

How much love would it take to give you Son? What could be so valuable? In short the endless Love one would have for all of the rest of one's children.

....that who so ever believes has eternal life.

A gift of love that literally lasts forever..

So to answer your question how can I say God love is boundless? I did not say it Jesus Himself did.

Again the moron is playing fast and loose with "his children", "the world", etc. Moving the goal posts all around, special pleading, circular arguments, and the son of a bitch has yet to provide a single shred of evidence that his fairy tale monster exists.

20-02-2014, 10:13 PM
(20-02-2014 05:06 PM)toadaly Wrote:  
(20-02-2014 04:50 PM)natachan Wrote:  Are you honestly arguing that if there was no god you would rape, murder, and steal?

...and if he believed god was telling him to do those things, he certainly would do them. Sadcryface

If I were an OT Jew, and got the order.. It would be the Jewish version of 'Allah Akbar!' Evil_monster

Ot Old testament
Nt New testament
H/S Holy Spirit

20-02-2014, 10:50 PM
(20-02-2014 01:18 PM)Drich Wrote:  
(16-02-2014 07:13 PM)ivaneus Wrote:  I mist the goal posts by that much! Wink

@Drich: so you used your god's definition of evil, which you got from.... the bible? Circular definition. Look it up.
Facepalm

If we were having a discussion about Spiderman, then it is to the marvel cannon in which we must define our terms, and stories... Otherwise it is no longer a discussion about spiderman. Like wise If you want to talk about God then it is to the definations and terms God sets forth in the bible are the ones we are bound by otherwise we are not having a discussion about the God of the bible.

Wow. Congratulations. You have just proven that when discussing two different fictional characters, we must analyze them by their respective canons.

For once we agree. Well done. Smile

If you don't want a sarcastic answer, don't ask stupid questions. Drinking Beverage
[+] 1 user Likes ivaneus's post
20-02-2014, 10:54 PM
Are we now comparing jebus crisp to spiderman?

Consider

Popcorn

God is a concept by which we measure our pain -- John Lennon