Epicurean paradox defeated.

Thread Rating:
  • 3 Votes - 1.33 Average
22-02-2014, 08:33 PM
RE: Epicurean paradox defeated.
(22-02-2014 08:24 PM)Logica Humano Wrote:  
(22-02-2014 08:22 PM)Revenant77x Wrote:  Have you been to the politics section to meet Frank yet? Frank makes Drich look like a fucking rhode scholar.

Not sure I want to see that atrocity committed. O_O

I've actually been waiting for it to happen since you were browsing the forum.

(31-07-2014 04:37 PM)Luminon Wrote:  America is full of guns, but they're useless, because nobody has the courage to shoot an IRS agent in self-defense
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
22-02-2014, 08:52 PM
(22-02-2014 07:28 PM)joben1 Wrote:  
(22-02-2014 10:13 AM)Drich Wrote:  Let's say you had absolute proof God exists Not just you but the whole nation you lived in. absolute unagruable proof. Now God tells you Satan is empowering a neighboring country to wipe you and your people off the planet. But, if you follow His lead He will assure you victory over them.

What would you do? Would you sit on your thumb or would you defend your home, your family your people?

I'd say he's a fucking idiot what with all this satan rubbish.
Here Here!

Oh wait a tick.. In the senerio I provided, You had absolute proof and yet this does not change your answers... HmmmConsider So when did atheism become faith inspite of proof? Or are you saying it has always been that way?

The Index: A/S/K Ask Seek Knock as outlined by Luke 11:5-13
Ot Old testament
Nt New testament
H/S Holy Spirit

If you want to ask me a question feel free to Pm me or E/M me. I will not speak of it to anyone.
22-02-2014, 08:53 PM
(22-02-2014 08:17 PM)Logica Humano Wrote:  Facepalm I made it half way through the OP before I recalled an old thread in which Vosur and I addressed this same exact fucking topic. Jesus Hussein Fucking Christ, this argument is so stupendously simple that it makes me laugh. Drich. You are wrong.

See!? See how simple it is!? I am done! Que the victory music. Drinking Beverage

Yeah, here you goCrickets

Ot Old testament
Nt New testament
H/S Holy Spirit

If you want to ask me a question feel free to Pm me or E/M me. I will not speak of it to anyone.
22-02-2014, 08:57 PM
I would not go to war simply because if god really wanted me to live then he wouldn't let satan start the war in the first place. I am not going to play the game of the tyrants Wink
Btw there is no proof that god can't lie.
22-02-2014, 09:05 PM
(22-02-2014 08:53 PM)Drich Wrote:  Yeah, here you goCrickets

^^^ D-Wreck opened up his own skull and stuck a microphone inside to provide us with that lovely sound effect.

(22-02-2014 08:52 PM)Drich Wrote:  
(22-02-2014 07:28 PM)joben1 Wrote:  I'd say he's a fucking idiot what with all this satan rubbish.
Here Here!

Oh wait a tick.. In the senerio I provided, You had absolute proof and yet this does not change your answers... HmmmConsider So when did atheism become faith inspite of proof? Or are you saying it has always been that way?

Your scenario is bullshit and assumes that such a cast of mythical magical fairies actually exists, just like everything you post here. You have not shown even the slightest shred of evidence to support such a claim in the entire time you have been fouling this beautiful oasis of sanity with your inane drivel, and everything you post about your mythical angry monster is just as meaningless as if I were to quote the Harry Potter books as if the characters in THAT fantasy story were real. Same=Same. Fuck off, you unimaginably ignorant moron.

It's Special Pleadings all the way down!

Magic Talking Snakes STFU -- revenantx77

You can't have your special pleading and eat it too. -- WillHop
[+] 1 user Likes Taqiyya Mockingbird's post
22-02-2014, 09:06 PM
(22-02-2014 08:57 PM)donotwant Wrote:  I would not go to war simply because if god really wanted me to live then he wouldn't let satan start the war in the first place. I am not going to play the game of the tyrants Wink

What does proof of a lie look like?

Answer: more or less a broken promise.

God's promises were all written down. If you believe God is a liar your task is a simple one. Find a broken promise.

Ot Old testament
Nt New testament
H/S Holy Spirit

22-02-2014, 09:08 PM
(22-02-2014 09:06 PM)Drich Wrote:  
(22-02-2014 08:57 PM)donotwant Wrote:  I would not go to war simply because if god really wanted me to live then he wouldn't let satan start the war in the first place. I am not going to play the game of the tyrants Wink

What does proof of a lie look like?

God's promises were all written down. If you believe God is a liar your task is a simple one. Find a broken promise.

Well he certainly lied when he said he was benevolent, omniscient and omnipotent because if he was there would be no war to begin with Wink
22-02-2014, 09:10 PM
(22-02-2014 09:08 PM)donotwant Wrote:  
(22-02-2014 09:06 PM)Drich Wrote:  What does proof of a lie look like?

Well he certainly lied when he said he was benevolent, omniscient and omnipotent because if he was there would be no war to begin with Wink
Show me where God said He was Omni-benevolent.

Ot Old testament
Nt New testament
H/S Holy Spirit

22-02-2014, 09:13 PM
(22-02-2014 09:10 PM)Drich Wrote:  
(22-02-2014 09:08 PM)donotwant Wrote:  Well he certainly lied when he said he was benevolent, omniscient and omnipotent because if he was there would be no war to begin with Wink
Show me where God said He was Omni-benevolent.

So you admit that he is not benevolent?
22-02-2014, 09:18 PM
(22-02-2014 09:13 PM)donotwant Wrote:  
(22-02-2014 09:10 PM)Drich Wrote:  Show me where God said He was Omni-benevolent.

So you admit that he is not benevolent?

Define benevolent.

Ot Old testament
Nt New testament
H/S Holy Spirit