Erdogan

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
12-04-2016, 10:31 AM
Erdogan
the Sult..erm, president Big Grin of turkey recently got pissed off by a song from a german comedian. Well so far all is ok, but

He was so pissed that he called the german ambassador for a meeting. He wants the german authorities to make a legal case out of it. By doing this, Erdogan made the whole story known to a wider public. Facepalm

You can find the song here with english subtitles:

P.S: I dont see anything wrong with the song. It seems to state a lot of facts Tongue

Ceterum censeo, religionem delendam esse
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
[+] 5 users Like Deesse23's post
12-04-2016, 10:41 AM
RE: Erdogan
Hahaha!

Public figures need to grow a thicker skin. You can't just shut people up anymore. Those days are gone.

[Image: dobie.png]Science is the process we've designed to be responsible for generating our best guess as to what the fuck is going on. Girly Man
12-04-2016, 10:42 AM
I like the song. Big Grin
12-04-2016, 10:48 AM
He's a weird dude.
He says people have freedom of speech, as long as they don't insult him. Facepalm

Insufferable know-it-all.Einstein God has a plan for us. Please stop screwing it up with your prayers.
12-04-2016, 10:59 AM
Such behavior force me to conclude that he is whiny shit. His person isn't sacrosanct.

The first revolt is against the supreme tyranny of theology, of the phantom of God. As long as we have a master in heaven, we will be slaves on earth.

Mikhail Bakunin.
12-04-2016, 12:27 PM
(12-04-2016 10:48 AM)Bucky Ball Wrote:  He's a weird dude.
He says people have freedom of speech, as long as they don't insult him. Facepalm

You sure he is not part of the Trump clan?

[Image: dobie.png]Science is the process we've designed to be responsible for generating our best guess as to what the fuck is going on. Girly Man
[+] 1 user Likes Dom's post
12-04-2016, 12:58 PM
(12-04-2016 10:48 AM)Bucky Ball Wrote:  He's a weird dude.

Bob Mugabe had that. Automatic 1 year jail term if you were proven to have insulted his lordship.

We'll love you just the way you are
If you're perfect -- Alanis Morissette
(06-02-2014 03:47 PM)Momsurroundedbyboys Wrote:  And I'm giving myself a conclusion again from all the facepalming.
12-04-2016, 01:24 PM
The irony is that Erdogan wants the german government to censor a song that accuses Erdogan of censorship. Facepalm

[+] 5 users Like Deesse23's post
05-10-2016, 06:28 AM
Prosecution has stopped all investigations. No evidence was found for illegal activity or "serious disparagement" of the person of Erdogan.
Hooray for free speech.

[+] 1 user Likes Deesse23's post
05-10-2016, 07:00 AM
(05-10-2016 06:28 AM)Deesse23 Wrote:  Prosecution has stopped all investigations. No evidence was found for illegal activity or "serious disparagement" of the person of Erdogan.
Hooray for free speech.

Are they saying he did fuck a goat?

We'll love you just the way you are
If you're perfect -- Alanis Morissette
(06-02-2014 03:47 PM)Momsurroundedbyboys Wrote:  And I'm giving myself a conclusion again from all the facepalming.