Erdogan again

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
18-08-2017, 12:16 PM
Erdogan again
Today Erdogan asked turkish people in Germany not to vote in the upcoming nation wide elections for parties (CDU, SPD, Green party) who are opposing Turkey (aka. his rule).

Merkels reply: German citizens, no matter which nationality, will not be told whom to vote for by any foreign dignitary. Cool

Ceterum censeo, religionem delendam esse
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
[+] 6 users Like Deesse23's post
18-08-2017, 01:01 PM
RE: Erdogan again
I am liking Merkel better and better. The woman has backbone and a strange sense of humor.

[Image: dobie.png]Science is the process we've designed to be responsible for generating our best guess as to what the fuck is going on. Girly Man
[+] 2 users Like Dom's post
18-08-2017, 01:25 PM
(18-08-2017 01:01 PM)Dom Wrote:  I am liking Merkel better and better. The woman has backbone and a strange sense of humor.

She really has developed style in her 12 years in office. I never would have thought when she started her first term, that she might turn into one of the most seasoned and respectable European leaders.

[Image: Labrador%20and%20Title.jpg]
[+] 1 user Likes abaris's post
18-08-2017, 01:41 PM (This post was last modified: 18-08-2017 01:46 PM by Deesse23.)
Source: Deutsche Welle

Quote:Merkel sharply rebuked his remarks, rejecting Erdogan's "meddling" and pointing out that "German voters, including the ones with Turkish background, have a right to vote freely."

"We will not stand for any kind of interference," she said from a Friday campaign event in Herford, northwest Germany.

Video: https://news.google.com/news/video/qaRFh...=en&ned=us

Ceterum censeo, religionem delendam esse
[+] 2 users Like Deesse23's post