Erm, what?

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
11-08-2013, 11:19 AM
Erm, what?
According to this story an escaped mentally ill murderer has been re-captured and returned to his mental health unit.

That isn't the bit that intrigues me here though. It's the line about how he escaped that scares me; "during an unsupervised walk around the gardens".

What, the, fuck?! Since when was it a remotely good idea to allow dangerous paranoid schizophrenic murderers to have unsupervised walks outside a hospital?! Which jackass faced this guy asking to go for an unsupervised walk and was like "yeah, I don't see why not, nothing could possibly go wrong with that". Some people are retarded.

Best and worst of Ferdinand .....
Best
Ferdinand: We don't really say 'theist' in Alabama. Here, you're either a Christian, or you're from Afghanistan and we fucking hate you.
Worst
Ferdinand: Everyone from British is so, like, fucking retarded.
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
11-08-2013, 12:06 PM
RE: Erm, what?
Maybe he likes fresh air. You've never lived in an asylum. What if the building smells musty? What if they built the place with poor water sealing and insulation? What if it's always humid and damp and grody inside? Maybe Patient Tom's rotting body under the crawl space in the closet is starting to make people ill?

You would ask to take a walk in the garden too, and quite possibly, your dumb supervisor would let you. Drinking Beverage
11-08-2013, 12:37 PM
Yabut you must be extremely stupid to let a schizophrenic murderer have an unsupervised walk in the garden

I don't really like going outside.
It's too damn "peopley" out there....
11-08-2013, 12:39 PM
(11-08-2013 12:37 PM)Lightvader Wrote:  Yabut you must be extremely stupid to let a schizophrenic murderer have an unsupervised walk in the garden

I'm not supervised in general. Evil_monster
11-08-2013, 12:40 PM
(11-08-2013 12:39 PM)Ferdinand Wrote:  
(11-08-2013 12:37 PM)Lightvader Wrote:  Yabut you must be extremely stupid to let a schizophrenic murderer have an unsupervised walk in the garden

I'm not supervised in general. Evil_monster

But you haven't been convicted. Yet.

Skepticism is not a position; it is an approach to claims.
Science is not a subject, but a method.
[Image: flagstiny%206.gif]
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
11-08-2013, 12:41 PM
(11-08-2013 12:40 PM)Chas Wrote:  But you haven't been convicted. Yet.

Drinking Beverage
11-08-2013, 12:51 PM
Well it would depend on what his support plans are. I'm not sure how it works in a high security type ward. But let me tell you, unless it states that he has to be supervised AT ALL TIMES he might be guaranteed private time. The system sucks.
11-08-2013, 01:41 PM
Maybe the gardens are actually inside and are secure but because he was not being supervised he found an ingenious way to get out or took advantage of an opportunistic event (like a gate/door momentarily being left open by a outside contractor)

For no matter how much I use these symbols, to describe symptoms of my existence.
You are your own emphasis.
So I say nothing.

-Bemore.
[+] 1 user Likes bemore's post
11-08-2013, 02:30 PM
(11-08-2013 01:41 PM)bemore Wrote:  Maybe the gardens are actually inside and are secure but because he was not being supervised he found an ingenious way to get out or took advantage of an opportunistic event (like a gate/door momentarily being left open by a outside contractor)

My thoughts too.