Error

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
10-12-2013, 04:16 PM
Error
Every so often, the site stops loading and I get this error:

"MyBB has experienced an internal SQL error and cannot continue.

SQL Error:
2013 - Lost connection to MySQL server at 'reading initial communication packet', system error: 111
Query:
[READ] Unable to connect to MySQL server "

What mean?

“The only reason people do not know much is because they do not care to know. They are incurious. Incuriousity is the oddest and most foolish failing there is.” -Stephen Fry
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
10-12-2013, 04:17 PM
RE: Error
Forum overload, basically.

I get it a lot too.

[Image: vjp09.gif]
10-12-2013, 04:20 PM
I get it fairly frequently too.

Fortunately a refresh seems to fix it for me.

The people closely associated with the namesake of female canines are suffering from a nondescript form of lunacy.
10-12-2013, 04:33 PM
(10-12-2013 04:16 PM)Fat Mac Wrote:  Every so often, the site stops loading and I get this error:
What mean?

It means god doesn't want you here.

Unsure

Oh ok... probably not. Dodgy

I think in the end, I just feel like I'm a secular person who has a skeptical eye toward any extraordinary claim, carefully examining any extraordinary evidence before jumping to conclusions. ~ Eric ~ My friend ... who figured it out.
[+] 4 users Like kim's post
10-12-2013, 04:53 PM
It means deep is mad

KC IS A LIAR!!!! HE PROMISED ME VANILLA CAKES AND GAVE ME STRAWBERRY CAKE Weeping
10-12-2013, 10:34 PM
(10-12-2013 04:16 PM)Fat Mac Wrote:  Every so often, the site stops loading and I get this error:

SQL Error:
2013 - Lost connection to MySQL server at 'reading initial communication packet', system error: 111
Query:

What mean?

It means Bucky Ball has experienced an internal "some queer lothario" error and cannot continue. Not to worry. It usually passes in about 30 seconds. They send him a different server/waitperson. K ?

Insufferable know-it-all.Einstein Certified Ancient Astronaut Theorist and Levitating yogi, CAAT-LY.
Yeah, for verily I say unto thee, and this we know : Jebus no likey that which doth tickle thee unto thy nether regions.

[+] 1 user Likes Bucky Ball's post
11-12-2013, 05:22 AM

SQL Error:
Query:

What mean?

It be meaning your 'puter be broken and be needin' more ball-bearings in a packet Hoss.
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user