Erx the ADMIN?

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
25-08-2012, 05:21 PM
RE: Erx the ADMIN?
Congratulations Erxomi!

Bury me with my guns on, so when I reach the other side - I can show him what it feels like to die.
Bury me with my guns on, so when I'm cast out of the sky, I can shoot the devil right between the eyes.
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
[+] 2 users Like Question's post
25-08-2012, 07:22 PM (This post was last modified: 25-08-2012 07:31 PM by Hughsie.)
If anyone wants to jump ship I suggest AF.org!

All their staff ever did was troll everyone for a month with sock-puppet accounts, publicise PM's, and ban anyone who complained about it ........ just for a joke. They never did anything as ludicrous as promoting Erx to co-admin.

Best and worst of Ferdinand .....
Best
Ferdinand: We don't really say 'theist' in Alabama. Here, you're either a Christian, or you're from Afghanistan and we fucking hate you.
Worst
Ferdinand: Everyone from British is so, like, fucking retarded.
[+] 2 users Like Hughsie's post
25-08-2012, 07:30 PM
What you didn't know is that Erx pretty much ran this place to begin with. Everyone else, including Stark Raving, was secretly his unofficial minion and did his bidding while he steepled his fingers and laughed maniacally and sipped his baby blood.
The fact that this is no longer a secret can only mean one thing: The apocalypse is upon us. The end is nigh, and we cannot stop it.

Or it just means it's 2:30 am and smooshmonsters should be asleep, or they will start rambling incoherently in other people's promotion threads.

"But the point is, find somebody to love. Everything else is overrated." - HouseofCantor
[+] 6 users Like Smooshmonster's post
25-08-2012, 07:40 PM
So now we have an ex-minister in charge and a Christian with moderation powers. ARE YOU GUYS FUCKING CRAZY? This reverse bigotry thing to show people how accepting we are has gone on long enough. I wouldn't send my hypothetical son on an all-male boat ride with Richard Simmons just to prove how "cool I am with gay people." When the theist mods start to outnumber the atheist mods and "a few changes here and there" start to take place until this place is a forum for answersingenesis... I will be there on my high horse to make condescending remarks.

"Ain't got no last words to say, yellow streak right up my spine. The gun in my mouth was real and the taste blew my mind."

"We see you cry. We turn your head. Then we slap your face. We see you try. We see you fail. Some things never change."
[+] 5 users Like Buddy Christ's post
25-08-2012, 07:41 PM
(25-08-2012 07:40 PM)Buddy Christ Wrote:  So now we have an ex-minister in charge and a Christian with moderation powers. ARE YOU GUYS FUCKING CRAZY? This reverse bigotry thing to show people how accepting we are has gone on long enough. I wouldn't send my hypothetical son on an all-male boat ride with Richard Simmons just to prove how "cool I am with gay people." When the theist mods start to outnumber the atheist mods and "a few changes here and there" start to take place until this place is a forum for answersingenesis... I will be there on my high horse to make condescending remarks.

And our new Christian overlords will be there to ban you for it Big Grin.

Best and worst of Ferdinand .....
Best
Ferdinand: We don't really say 'theist' in Alabama. Here, you're either a Christian, or you're from Afghanistan and we fucking hate you.
Worst
Ferdinand: Everyone from British is so, like, fucking retarded.
[+] 1 user Likes Hughsie's post
25-08-2012, 07:41 PM
(25-08-2012 07:30 PM)Smooshmonster Wrote:  What you didn't know is that Erx pretty much ran this place to begin with. Everyone else, including Stark Raving, was secretly his unofficial minion and did his bidding while he steepled his fingers and laughed maniacally and sipped his baby blood.
The fact that this is no longer a secret can only mean one thing: The apocalypse is upon us. The end is nigh, and we cannot stop it.

Or it just means it's 2:30 am and smooshmonsters should be asleep, or they will start rambling incoherently in other people's promotion threads.

[Image: evil-ol-tip-maniacal-laugh.jpg]

Thank you, everyone. I'm actually finding myself searching for words, which I know shocks most of you, but I just want to say thank you to the well-wishers, as deluded as you all are (Except Smoosh). The people of TTA-land are very special to me, and at least most of you are a very important part of my primary community. I'll let you sort it out amongst yourselves what I meant by "at least most of you". Drinking Beverage

It was just a fucking apple man, we're sorry okay? Please stop the madness Laugh out load
~Izel
[+] 5 users Like Erxomai's post
25-08-2012, 07:42 PM
A-squared,
You are not going to get promoted unless you further hone your derailing skills.

Analysis shows that this skill is the main selection criteria.

[+] 1 user Likes DLJ's post
25-08-2012, 07:47 PM
Good job at the new position, babe.

that's what she said~

"You don't disappoint me.... I think your much braver than you may believe."
bemore

Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
[+] 1 user Likes legendoflink's post
25-08-2012, 07:49 PM
(25-08-2012 07:47 PM)xLegendofLink096x Wrote:  Good job at the new position, babe.

that's what she said~

Would that be the ex-missionary position?

[+] 5 users Like DLJ's post
25-08-2012, 07:51 PM
(25-08-2012 07:49 PM)DLJ Wrote:  ex-missionary position?

Lol. That's fucking hilarious.

"You don't disappoint me.... I think your much braver than you may believe."
bemore

Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user