Erxomai is a closet Theist!!

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
16-08-2012, 07:40 AM
RE: Erxomai is a closet Theist!!
Erx, a theist? When the Cannabis thread devolved into the proper way to cut a sandwich, he was quick to codify the act and make it dogma! He urged me on when the Terse One was bandying about his heretical stance against placement of chips on sandwiches. So maybe Erx is a theist. If that is the case may blessings of a thousand goats be upon him Smile

I've said it before and I'll say it again, he brings a wonderful level of chaos to each thread he comments on.

" Generally speaking, the errors in religion are dangerous; those in philosophy only ridiculous."
David Hume
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
[+] 1 user Likes KidCharlemagne1962's post
16-08-2012, 07:49 AM
BowingBowingBowing

Yay Exry!

Heart

[Image: klingon_zps7e68578a.jpg]
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
16-08-2012, 08:03 AM
Erx is the poster child for TTA...
[+] 3 users Like morondog's post
16-08-2012, 09:19 AM
Erxomai: Derailing your tread since 11-11-11

(11-11-11: Isn't that a horror movie or something?)

Observer

Agnostic atheist
Secular humanist
Emotional rationalist
Disclaimer: Don’t mix the personal opinion above with the absolute and objective truth. Remember to think for yourself. Thank you.
[+] 2 users Like Observer's post
16-08-2012, 10:19 AM (This post was last modified: 16-08-2012 11:36 AM by ddrew.)
(16-08-2012 04:09 AM)DLJ Wrote:  TBH, I'm not sure that it is so productive to single out one person for praise. There are many excellent people here who make this such a good place to abide.

Gotta be said though...

Erx is a bit special.
(interpret that how you will)

awh common... don't be such a sour stick in the mudd..... see this is how Gods are born.. before we know it everyone of us will be giving our prayers and praise to Erxomai.

DLJ ... if this thread reaches a page 7.. you'll need to sacrifice some animal to appease our new God.
.... and look at the bright side.. if this thread makes it to 12 pages we'll crucify his ass!

Bowing Bowing Bowing

Those who can make you believe absurdities can make you commit atrocities. -- Voltaire
[+] 5 users Like ddrew's post
16-08-2012, 12:39 PM
So. You finally figured it all out.

Erxomai is still a preacher and converted the entire forum team during a drive by baptism involving a super soaker filled with holy water. After the burning stopped all that was left was the love for Jesus.

We had planned to slowly turn you evil baby eaters towards god through subliminal messages, praying, and giving you Indian burns when you aren't looking.

Well ddrew you just had to keep pushing and find out the secret. As revenge we have organised for a bus load of nuns to pray the fear of god into you. All you will hear is the rattling of rosary beads.

I'll pray for your soul.

Behold the power of the force!
[Image: fgYtjtY.gif]
[+] 5 users Like FSM_scot's post
16-08-2012, 01:46 PM
Personally, I can't stand the guy. Either that or I'm jealous.

So many cats, so few good recipes.
[+] 3 users Like Stark Raving's post
16-08-2012, 03:39 PM
(16-08-2012 10:19 AM)ddrew Wrote:  
(16-08-2012 04:09 AM)DLJ Wrote:  TBH, I'm not sure that it is so productive to single out one person for praise. There are many excellent people here who make this such a good place to abide.

Gotta be said though...

Erx is a bit special.
(interpret that how you will)

awh common... don't be such a sour stick in the mudd..... see this is how Gods are born.. before we know it everyone of us will be giving our prayers and praise to Erxomai.

DLJ ... if this thread reaches a page 7.. you'll need to sacrifice some animal to appease our new God.
.... and look at the bright side.. if this thread makes it to 12 pages we'll crucify his ass!

Bowing Bowing Bowing

... and 3 pages after that, if he shows me the nail holes, I will genuflect. But not before that.

16-08-2012, 03:46 PM
Blush
Oh please, stop it.
Blush

Come on, stop it some more!
Tongue

It was just a fucking apple man, we're sorry okay? Please stop the madness Laugh out load
~Izel
[+] 11 users Like Erxomai's post
16-08-2012, 07:14 PM
(16-08-2012 03:46 PM)Erxomai Wrote:  Blush
Oh please, stop it.
Blush

Come on, stop it some more!
Tongue

See .. he's already getting all bubbly and giggly....

Those who can make you believe absurdities can make you commit atrocities. -- Voltaire
[+] 3 users Like ddrew's post