Erxomai is a closet Theist!!

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
17-08-2012, 12:14 PM
RE: Erxomai is a closet Theist!!
So Erx, is this the first love-bombing you've experienced? (just calling it what it is Big Grin )

Don't worry, we're not conditioning you for anything except being the posterboy/mascot.
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
[+] 1 user Likes LadyJane's post
17-08-2012, 12:31 PM
(17-08-2012 12:14 PM)LadyJane Wrote:  Don't worry, we're not conditioning you for anything except being the posterboy/mascot.

You only need to pee in this jar and we need a sample of your blood. Oh, yeah, you owe us your first born child too. No strings attached.

Oh, no Hallucinations 4:11 says the 'gilded sheep should be stewed in rat blood' but Morons 5:16 contradicts it. (Chas)

I would never shake a baby unless the recipe requires it.
[+] 5 users Like Malleus's post
17-08-2012, 01:30 PM
Erxomai is a closet Theist!!
(17-08-2012 08:24 AM)kim Wrote:  OMG Ohmy You are so insightful.
When I sleep with my mouth open, I cough, too. You've taught me so much about myself! I might never have known.

You are so necessary, and play such an integral part in the goings on of this planet... it's possible you would never know this, if we don't tell you. It's just our way. You tell us shit; we tell you shit. That exchange process probably has some fancy, scientific name. I think it's easier to call it what we all are privileged to call you: friend.

One day, if they ever release you from prison, I hope to buy you a cup of coffee. In a public place, of course. Please wear clothing. Shy
Ok, not a Star Bucks - I hate them. Go local. Smile

Personally, I adore you with all my soul, which I may or may not actually have. If I do have a soul, I'm certain it must be where I store my friends and loved ones. I hope you like it there. It's all I got.

Hug

Starbucks IS local for a Seattlite, silly Kimmies.

"All that is necessary for the triumph of Calvinism is that good Atheists do nothing." ~Eric Oh My
[+] 1 user Likes Erxomai's post
17-08-2012, 06:17 PM
(17-08-2012 11:51 AM)Malleus Wrote:  
(16-08-2012 07:19 PM)Anjele Wrote:  I don't care what he is...I like Erx...a lot. Thumbsup

The fuck was that Malleus? Induced a fucking LSD flashback. ... Thanks! Thumbsup

Keep an eye on your sugars and A1C, brother, looks like you've put on some weight.

Love you man.

I am us and we is me. ... bitches.
[+] 1 user Likes GirlyMan's post