Erxomai is a dirty, filthy whore

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
17-04-2013, 04:30 PM
RE: Erxomai is a dirty, filthy whore
Well, I clearly implied that I wanted to pay for services provided by Erx. And I am well aware I have daughters. I would tease them if they said something that made it sound like they were a pimp too. Lighten up, it's funny.

And remove me from the retarded PM list complaining about this too please. It's flooding my inbox with rediculous complaints and bickering.

So many cats, so few good recipes.
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
[+] 2 users Like Stark Raving's post
17-04-2013, 04:32 PM
(17-04-2013 04:30 PM)Stark Raving Wrote:  Well, I clearly implied that I wanted to pay for services provided by Erx. And I am well aware I have daughters. I would tease them if they said something that made it sound like they were a pimp too. Lighten up, it's funny.

And remove me from the retarded PM list complaining about this too please. It's flooding my inbox with rediculous complaints and bickering.

It's not funny.Drinking Beverage

Skepticism is not a position; it is an approach to claims.
Science is not a subject, but a method.
[Image: flagstiny%206.gif]
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
17-04-2013, 05:59 PM
(17-04-2013 04:30 PM)Stark Raving Wrote:  Well, I clearly implied that I wanted to pay for services provided by Erx. And I am well aware I have daughters. I would tease them if they said something that made it sound like they were a pimp too. Lighten up, it's funny.

Lulz. People are complaining? What humorless fuckwads are doing that?

It was just a fucking apple man, we're sorry okay? Please stop the madness Laugh out load
~Izel
[+] 1 user Likes Erxomai's post
17-04-2013, 06:00 PM
(17-04-2013 04:32 PM)Chas Wrote:  

It's not funny.Drinking Beverage

Oops. Answered my own question. SMH

It was just a fucking apple man, we're sorry okay? Please stop the madness Laugh out load
~Izel
18-04-2013, 11:14 AM
(17-04-2013 03:04 PM)Anjele Wrote:  Guys...Legend is 16...Stark you have daughters, c'mon guys, please don't encourage behavior like this between a teen and an adult.

And 16 is the legal age of consent here so.

"You don't disappoint me.... I think your much braver than you may believe."
bemore

[+] 2 users Like legendoflink's post
18-04-2013, 12:12 PM
(18-04-2013 11:14 AM)legendoflink Wrote:  
(17-04-2013 03:04 PM)Anjele Wrote:  Guys...Legend is 16...Stark you have daughters, c'mon guys, please don't encourage behavior like this between a teen and an adult.

And 16 is the legal age of consent here so.

Skepticism is not a position; it is an approach to claims.
Science is not a subject, but a method.
[Image: flagstiny%206.gif]
18-04-2013, 08:10 PM

Skeezy isn't it, Anjele? Until you realize what Girly's realized since day one of the incarnation of Sarah here. She ain't some horny teenage girl, he's a goddam 50 yo G-Man pretending to be a teenage girl doing the whole "To Catch A Predator" thing. How you been G-Man? Wassup? Didn't catch no pedophiles at the the other sites?
Nah, I'm just teasing you Sarah, but this old man ain't gonna flirt with you 'cause that'd be skeezy, my daughter's older than you. ... Now quit cutting yourself and try biting your nails instead, chewing mine down to the nibs works for me. ... Now back to our regularly scheduled fun. Big Grin

(17-04-2013 12:03 PM)Stark Raving Wrote:  
(17-04-2013 12:01 PM)legendoflink Wrote:  He's my whore. ;-)

Cool. How much do you charge?

That's a horrible opening of negotiations with the Madam running the house. How much for HellboundPreacher?!? The fuck dude?!? More like what kind of discount can I get if I occasionally include your charity case in my regular schedule?

As it was in the beginning is now and ever shall be, world without end. Amen.
And I will show you something different from either
Your shadow at morning striding behind you
Or your shadow at evening rising to meet you;
I will show you fear in a handful of dust.
[+] 1 user Likes GirlyMan's post
18-04-2013, 11:24 PM
I come to an atheist forum looking to find stimulating conversation, open minded people and a level of civility one simply cannot find in the world of theists and what do I get?

Fucking dick jokes.

With no guilt.

The beginning of wisdom is to call things by their right names. - Chinese Proverb
[+] 4 users Like bbeljefe's post
18-04-2013, 11:42 PM
(18-04-2013 11:24 PM)bbeljefe Wrote:  I come to an atheist forum looking to find stimulating conversation, open minded people and a level of civility one simply cannot find in the world of theists and what do I get?

Fucking dick jokes.

With no guilt.

The fuck you'd think you get? Tongue

As it was in the beginning is now and ever shall be, world without end. Amen.
And I will show you something different from either
Your shadow at morning striding behind you
Or your shadow at evening rising to meet you;
I will show you fear in a handful of dust.
[+] 2 users Like GirlyMan's post
19-04-2013, 12:06 AM
(18-04-2013 11:42 PM)GirlyMan Wrote:  
(18-04-2013 11:24 PM)bbeljefe Wrote:  I come to an atheist forum looking to find stimulating conversation, open minded people and a level of civility one simply cannot find in the world of theists and what do I get?

Fucking dick jokes.

With no guilt.

The fuck you'd think you get? Tongue

I was hoping to at least get some new baby recipes. And maybe a good Satanic orgy once in a while.

But what the fuck do I know? I'm an atheist... wondering aimlessly through life with no moral foundations and no reason for living.

And what's worse is... I've run out of dick jokes to tell. Sadcryface

The beginning of wisdom is to call things by their right names. - Chinese Proverb
[+] 3 users Like bbeljefe's post