Escape game V.2.0

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
15-12-2015, 02:39 AM
Escape game V.2.0
So whilst im busy doing nothing. I thought it would be interesting to host another Escape game.

So what does the game entail? The concept is simple. Five players will have to escape from 5 different scenarios, with each scenario containing a logical solution and also a logical way to die. You win by making it to the end of all scenarios.

Here is an example of a scenario.....

"Players start out on one side of a long corridor next to a door with an electronic keypad. In the middle of the corridor will be a large, impassable hole. On the other side of the corridor, inaccesible to the players because of the hole, will be an identical door and keypad. If any players make any attempt to either climb down or traverse the hole to reach the other door they will will fail and be killed and will be eliminated from the game.

Three out of five players will have a number tattoed on their wrists that need to be discovered in game by the players. The numbers are 1,1,2 and need to be inputted into the keypad in the correct order to escape the room"

In a game situation only I will know this, players will see this.....

"All players have started in a corridor.The walls of the corridor are white with a touch of silver and everything looks precise and clinical, almost futuristic. Next to the players is a large, sealed door with an attached numerical keypad. The whole doorway looks similar to what todays lift entrances look like in buildings. There is light but no visible source.

In the middle of the corridor it looks like there has been an explosion. The whole floor for about 5 ft in distance is missing and around the hole lies a lot of broken, loose floor rubble. On the other side of the large hole is another doorway, with its own numerical keypad identical to the one next to players."

In this example you have hindsight to the solution. However in play, players will be free to discuss what they face. They can interact with me in game in the form of actions, these actions can literally be anything as long as they are achievable and realistic. With the example scenario I have given some examples of actions could be.....

"Action. Examine the rubble around the floor"

"Action. Prise open doorway"

"Action. Run and jump over hole"

"Action. Throw rubble down hole"

"Action. Use keypad"

As long as a post has the word action in front of it I will take that as participation and will respond logically. My responses will vary on the action, I may describe something in detail to people who ask to examine something.... To describing any consequences that direct actions take. You are responsible for your own action in game.

So its a little like detective work, working collectively to solve problems, with some hazards thrown in to spice things up.

The original Escape game and its concept can be found here.

If you wanna play or have any questions then let me know Big Grin

I feel so much, and yet I feel nothing.
I am a rock, I am the sky, the birds and the trees and everything beyond.
I am the wind, in the fields in which I roar. I am the water, in which I drown.
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
15-12-2015, 09:38 AM
RE: Escape game V.2.0
I wanna play! Smile

"Behind every great pirate, there is a great butt."
-Guybrush Threepwood-
15-12-2015, 09:48 AM
I'm in. Time to get fucked up and die again.

[Image: 0013382F-E507-48AE-906B-53008666631C-757...cc3639.jpg]
Credit goes to UndercoverAtheist.
[+] 1 user Likes Atothetheist's post
15-12-2015, 01:10 PM
Oooooo two seasoned players return...

..... couple more and we will get this show running.

15-12-2015, 01:58 PM
Action: Erxy's in

It was just a fucking apple man, we're sorry okay? Please stop the madness Laugh out load
~Izel
15-12-2015, 09:52 PM
One more and ill post the first room.

15-12-2015, 09:58 PM
I loved the first game, bemore, but I'm locked in a hellish mafia game over at AF, right now! It's takin e'er bit of concentration power I got! Hobo Sorry! Sad

Somebody else needs to get in here so I can watch my TTA family members cast in a The Cube movie! Laugh out load Tongue

[+] 2 users Like TheGulegon's post
16-12-2015, 08:05 AM
I'll give it another day to see if we can get one more person in the game. If not, I will post the first room and make it open for people to join at any time.

16-12-2015, 08:28 AM
I'm down if you still need another player.
16-12-2015, 08:37 AM
My friend, Duncan (SlamDuncan) says he is in. He and I are gay close friends and so this will be a fun experience for us.

[Image: 0013382F-E507-48AE-906B-53008666631C-757...cc3639.jpg]
Credit goes to UndercoverAtheist.
[+] 1 user Likes Atothetheist's post