Escape game V.2.0

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
30-12-2015, 03:35 PM
RE: Escape game V.2.0
Darn it Erxomai beat me to hiding. If I get killed ill try to make it a dramatic death.

“We can judge our progress by the courage of our questions and the depth of our answers, our willingness to embrace what is true rather than what feels good.”
― Carl Sagan
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
[+] 2 users Like Worom's post
30-12-2015, 03:35 PM
(30-12-2015 03:12 PM)undergroundp Wrote:  Action: Pick up the cat and see if it's wearing anything around its neck or if it has any marks

(30-12-2015 03:14 PM)Atothetheist Wrote:  Action: Open the case.

Underground walks over to the kitten. It peers up at her and begins to mew. She bends down and picks up the kitten and beings to examine it. It looks only a week or two old and has no collar and no markings on it whatsoever. Its fur is pure white and it soons becomes comfortable in her arms and dozes off.

The group watch Underground interact with the kitten and for a moment there is silence. A2 then steps forward, kneels down and slowly and carefully opens the case.

The case opens up and inside it is empty apart from 2 futuristic looking handguns. The two handguns are identical in appearance except one is white and one is black.

The camera sounds the siren yet again, followed by the same female voice.

"22 actions remaining"

The large numbers on the wall flick from 24 straight to 22.

I feel so much, and yet I feel nothing.
I am a rock, I am the sky, the birds and the trees and everything beyond.
I am the wind, in the fields in which I roar. I am the water, in which I drown.
30-12-2015, 03:58 PM
Okay, here's where we need to make a careful decision.

Since we have to do something to move forward, We have to pick up the guns.
What options are we presented with?
One person picks up both guns.
Two people pick up one gun each.

Picking up the guns likely will not be enough. This experiment is dependent upon action, so since the guns appear identical to each other, my assumption is the guns have two separate functions.
What possibilities are we presented with?
One works, the other does not.
One kills, the other stuns or has some other non-lethal function.

Hypothesis: The cat is here for us to test the guns on.

It was just a fucking apple man, we're sorry okay? Please stop the madness Laugh out load
~Izel
30-12-2015, 04:13 PM
The only thing I can think is that we have to keep the cat alive, or we fail. Which means that we have to be sure what gun we use...

[Image: 0013382F-E507-48AE-906B-53008666631C-757...cc3639.jpg]
Credit goes to UndercoverAtheist.
30-12-2015, 06:00 PM
(30-12-2015 04:13 PM)Atothetheist Wrote:  The only thing I can think is that we have to keep the cat alive, or we fail. Which means that we have to be sure what gun we use...

You may be right, but why do you think we have to keep it alive?

It was just a fucking apple man, we're sorry okay? Please stop the madness Laugh out load
~Izel
30-12-2015, 06:14 PM
An escape game without me D:

Swing with me a while, we can listen to the birds call, we can keep each other warm.
Swing with me forever, we can count up every flower, we can weather every storm.
30-12-2015, 06:37 PM
(30-12-2015 03:58 PM)Erxomai Wrote:  Okay, here's where we need to make a careful decision.

Since we have to do something to move forward, We have to pick up the guns.
What options are we presented with?
One person picks up both guns.
Two people pick up one gun each.

Picking up the guns likely will not be enough. This experiment is dependent upon action, so since the guns appear identical to each other, my assumption is the guns have two separate functions.
What possibilities are we presented with?
One works, the other does not.
One kills, the other stuns or has some other non-lethal function.

Hypothesis: The cat is here for us to test the guns on.

I wouldn't want to point the guns at the cat and fire, in all likelihood it would kill the cat, couldn't we just shoot at one of the walls? or heck even at the camera in the room if you want a target. Or even why try to fire them at all we could check if they have some type of projectile in them if they are any standard like design but just more advanced.

“We can judge our progress by the courage of our questions and the depth of our answers, our willingness to embrace what is true rather than what feels good.”
― Carl Sagan
30-12-2015, 07:02 PM
(30-12-2015 06:14 PM)Losty Wrote:  An escape game without me D:

You can replace A2's friend who doesnt seem to be participating if you like.

I feel so much, and yet I feel nothing.
I am a rock, I am the sky, the birds and the trees and everything beyond.
I am the wind, in the fields in which I roar. I am the water, in which I drown.
[+] 1 user Likes bemore's post
30-12-2015, 09:53 PM
If there is a bullet like projectile, I wouldn't want to fire it against what may be bullet-proof glass and possible metal walls of this cell. I'm just trying to speculate why there would be a cat in here.

~Izel
31-12-2015, 09:50 AM
yeah the cat does kind of throw things off, unless later on it will serve a purpose to test us.

At this point I think it would be worth examining the firearms closely to see if we can learn more about them.

― Carl Sagan