Escape game V.2.0
Post Reply
 
Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
  • 1
  • 2
  • 3
  • 4
  • 5
03-01-2016, 09:34 PM
RE: Escape game V.2.0
I'm curious as well at what the reaction would be, do we want to point the white gun or the black gun?

“We can judge our progress by the courage of our questions and the depth of our answers, our willingness to embrace what is true rather than what feels good.”
― Carl Sagan
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
04-01-2016, 10:28 AM
RE: Escape game V.2.0
I do think we get the biggest bang for our buck...pardon the pun...by aiming at the glass. But if one gun doesn't do anything, I think we must follow up with the second gun to rule that out as well. I say we aim at the glass, but not any scientists. I don't think they feel threatened anyway, but it's probably best we don't appear overly aggressive.

Action: Aims gun at bottom left corner of the glass and pulls trigger.

It was just a fucking apple man, we're sorry okay? Please stop the madness Laugh out load
~Izel
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
04-01-2016, 11:19 AM
RE: Escape game V.2.0
(04-01-2016 10:28 AM)Erxomai Wrote:  I do think we get the biggest bang for our buck...pardon the pun...by aiming at the glass. But if one gun doesn't do anything, I think we must follow up with the second gun to rule that out as well. I say we aim at the glass, but not any scientists. I don't think they feel threatened anyway, but it's probably best we don't appear overly aggressive.

Action: Aims gun at bottom left corner of the glass and pulls trigger.

Which gun? The black or white one?

I feel so much, and yet I feel nothing.
I am a rock, I am the sky, the birds and the trees and everything beyond.
I am the wind, in the fields in which I roar. I am the water, in which I drown.
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
04-01-2016, 11:29 AM
RE: Escape game V.2.0
(04-01-2016 11:19 AM)bemore Wrote:  
(04-01-2016 10:28 AM)Erxomai Wrote:  I do think we get the biggest bang for our buck...pardon the pun...by aiming at the glass. But if one gun doesn't do anything, I think we must follow up with the second gun to rule that out as well. I say we aim at the glass, but not any scientists. I don't think they feel threatened anyway, but it's probably best we don't appear overly aggressive.

Action: Aims gun at bottom left corner of the glass and pulls trigger.

Which gun? The black or white one?

Which one gets the better reaction?

It was just a fucking apple man, we're sorry okay? Please stop the madness Laugh out load
~Izel
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
04-01-2016, 11:30 AM
RE: Escape game V.2.0
I picked up the Black Gun.

It was just a fucking apple man, we're sorry okay? Please stop the madness Laugh out load
~Izel
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
04-01-2016, 03:16 PM
RE: Escape game V.2.0
(04-01-2016 11:30 AM)Erxomai Wrote:  I picked up the Black Gun.

After a lengthy discussion within the group. Erx decides to test the black gun he is holding.

As he raises the gun towards the lower left hand corner of the transparent wall the group observe closely the three characters monitoring them. They dont seem to react at all.

Erx aims and pulls the trigger.

The gun makes a loud cracking noise and shoots out a small, round projectile. The projectile impacts the transparent wall and is simply absorbed into it, leaving behind no markings, cracks or evidene that it had just been impacted other than the projectile itself, which just remains there.

The camera sounds the siren, followed by the female voice...

"19 action's remaining"

The countdown on the wall moves from 20 to 19.

I feel so much, and yet I feel nothing.
I am a rock, I am the sky, the birds and the trees and everything beyond.
I am the wind, in the fields in which I roar. I am the water, in which I drown.
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
04-01-2016, 03:27 PM
RE: Escape game V.2.0
Curious. Is it glass or is it some sort of stasis field? I'm wondering if we press the cat up to the "glass" will it become absorbed, or maybe organic matter passes through?

It was just a fucking apple man, we're sorry okay? Please stop the madness Laugh out load
~Izel
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
04-01-2016, 05:34 PM (This post was last modified: 05-01-2016 08:08 AM by Worom.)
RE: Escape game V.2.0
(04-01-2016 03:27 PM)Erxomai Wrote:  Curious. Is it glass or is it some sort of stasis field? I'm wondering if we press the cat up to the "glass" will it become absorbed, or maybe organic matter passes through?

You may be on to something there actually, if its not glass but some kind of field. Maybe we can give the cat to the researchers, the cat can't survive in the room forever.

I'm going to try touching the glass and see what happens, don't want to vaporize the cat on accident

“We can judge our progress by the courage of our questions and the depth of our answers, our willingness to embrace what is true rather than what feels good.”
― Carl Sagan
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
05-01-2016, 08:12 AM
RE: Escape game V.2.0
Action: Carefully press, with my hand, on the "glass"/transparent wall that separates us from the people in labcoats to see if my hand passes through.

“We can judge our progress by the courage of our questions and the depth of our answers, our willingness to embrace what is true rather than what feels good.”
― Carl Sagan
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
[+] 1 user Likes Worom's post
05-01-2016, 03:18 PM
RE: Escape game V.2.0
(05-01-2016 08:12 AM)Worom Wrote:  Action: Carefully press, with my hand, on the "glass"/transparent wall that separates us from the people in labcoats to see if my hand passes through.

Worom approaches the transparent wall.

He places his hand against it gently. It feels solid. He gradually increases the pressure and places both hands on the transparent wall. No matter how softly, or how hard he presses against it, it remains solid.

The siren comes from the camera followed by the womans voice...

"18 actions remaining"

The countdown on the wall ticks down from 19 to 18.

I feel so much, and yet I feel nothing.
I am a rock, I am the sky, the birds and the trees and everything beyond.
I am the wind, in the fields in which I roar. I am the water, in which I drown.
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
Post Reply
Forum Jump: