Escape game V.2.0

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
08-01-2016, 10:52 AM
RE: Escape game V.2.0
(08-01-2016 10:31 AM)Erxomai Wrote:  
(07-01-2016 05:48 PM)TurkeyBurner Wrote:  I'm telling you guys, put the cat in the box. (also, get naked. and post pics.)

I'm down with this. Is there a consensus?

It's worth a shot at this point, I don't know what else we could try.

“We can judge our progress by the courage of our questions and the depth of our answers, our willingness to embrace what is true rather than what feels good.”
― Carl Sagan
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
08-01-2016, 01:19 PM
[Image: December-13-2011-17-30-35-blackcatinbox.jpeg]

(Not a clue or anything by the way)

I feel so much, and yet I feel nothing.
I am a rock, I am the sky, the birds and the trees and everything beyond.
I am the wind, in the fields in which I roar. I am the water, in which I drown.
[+] 2 users Like bemore's post
08-01-2016, 01:43 PM
Don't forget to pet him and squeeze and call him ... Schrödinger.

It's fun being in the peanut gallery... lol.

I just wanted to let you know that I love you even though you aren't naked right now. Heart
[+] 1 user Likes TurkeyBurner's post
08-01-2016, 01:57 PM
(08-01-2016 01:43 PM)TurkeyBurner Wrote:  Don't forget to pet him and squeeze and call him ... Schrödinger.

Do you want in on the game mr small nips? Whilst I dont want to tell you to go away and have found your suggestion's quite funny, I do feel that you have in a small way influenced the game by posting here.

I don't mind, the more the merrier. I just dont feel it right letting you throw the dice when your not playing... if that makes sense?

08-01-2016, 02:15 PM
(08-01-2016 10:52 AM)Worom Wrote:  
(08-01-2016 10:31 AM)Erxomai Wrote:  I'm down with this. Is there a consensus?

It's worth a shot at this point, I don't know what else we could try.

I'll agree....I don't know if it will do any good but may as well try.

Swing with me a while, we can listen to the birds call, we can keep each other warm.
Swing with me forever, we can count up every flower, we can weather every storm.
08-01-2016, 02:36 PM
(08-01-2016 01:57 PM)bemore Wrote:  
(08-01-2016 01:43 PM)TurkeyBurner Wrote:  Don't forget to pet him and squeeze and call him ... Schrödinger.

Do you want in on the game mr small nips? Whilst I dont want to tell you to go away and have found your suggestion's quite funny, I do feel that you have in a small way influenced the game by posting here.

I don't mind, the more the merrier. I just dont feel it right letting you throw the dice when your not playing... if that makes sense?

Yeah, he needs to put his life on the line like we are!

It was just a fucking apple man, we're sorry okay? Please stop the madness Laugh out load
~Izel
[+] 2 users Like Erxomai's post
08-01-2016, 03:22 PM
Poop. I'm sorry. I was just trying to be funny since it seemed the activity had died down. However, it wouldn't be the first time my uninvited remarks crossed to the line from funny to annoying. Sorry!

As far putting my life on the line, I do not think the original players would appreciate me using their moves haphazardly since there is a shared maximum number of actions. My reckless behavior could ruin the game for everyone. Which, I suppose is the point of a social game. But it was never fully appreciated when I played D&D either. But, they should have known better than to allow a chaotic neutral kender into their party.

I'll be happy to jump in belatedly, but I am equally ok with keeping my remarks to color commentary and not arm-chair quarterbacking it.

I just wanted to let you know that I love you even though you aren't naked right now. Heart
[+] 1 user Likes TurkeyBurner's post
08-01-2016, 03:33 PM
(08-01-2016 03:22 PM)TurkeyBurner Wrote:  Poop. I'm sorry. I was just trying to be funny since it seemed the activity had died down. However, it wouldn't be the first time my uninvited remarks crossed to the line from funny to annoying. Sorry!

As far putting my life on the line, I do not think the original players would appreciate me using their moves haphazardly since there is a shared maximum number of actions. My reckless behavior could ruin the game for everyone. Which, I suppose is the point of a social game. But it was never fully appreciated when I played D&D either. But, they should have known better than to allow a chaotic neutral kender into their party.

I'll be happy to jump in belatedly, but I am equally ok with keeping my remarks to color commentary and not arm-chair quarterbacking it.

This particular room would of had 25 actions if 1 or 100 people were playing, I really don't mind you joining in if you wanted. Whilst its a team game everyone is responsible for their own action's (and potential consequences)

If you want to put your nipples on the line you can.

[+] 3 users Like bemore's post
08-01-2016, 03:37 PM
[Image: hqdefault.jpg]

It was just a fucking apple man, we're sorry okay? Please stop the madness Laugh out load
~Izel
[+] 2 users Like Erxomai's post
08-01-2016, 03:38 PM
(08-01-2016 03:33 PM)bemore Wrote:  
(08-01-2016 03:22 PM)TurkeyBurner Wrote:  Poop. I'm sorry. I was just trying to be funny since it seemed the activity had died down. However, it wouldn't be the first time my uninvited remarks crossed to the line from funny to annoying. Sorry!

This particular room would of had 25 actions if 1 or 100 people were playing, I really don't mind you joining in if you wanted. Whilst its a team game everyone is responsible for their own action's (and potential consequences)

If you want to put your nipples on the line you can.

Er, well, ok. Beam me up, Scotty!

[+] 3 users Like TurkeyBurner's post