Escape game V.2.0

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
14-01-2016, 06:21 PM
RE: Escape game V.2.0
I give up. I am clearly not smart enough for this game.

Swing with me a while, we can listen to the birds call, we can keep each other warm.
Swing with me forever, we can count up every flower, we can weather every storm.
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
14-01-2016, 06:28 PM
Y'all gon die! Evil_monster

Laugh out load Tongue

[+] 5 users Like TheGulegon's post
14-01-2016, 08:04 PM
Action: Ask the lady speaking through the camera what the objective of this experiment is and what we are expected to do, also ask if we are able to leave this room unharmed at the end of the experiment.

“We can judge our progress by the courage of our questions and the depth of our answers, our willingness to embrace what is true rather than what feels good.”
― Carl Sagan
14-01-2016, 08:43 PM (This post was last modified: 14-01-2016 09:01 PM by bemore.)
(14-01-2016 08:04 PM)Worom Wrote:  Action: Ask the lady speaking through the camera what the objective of this experiment is and what we are expected to do, also ask if we are able to leave this room unharmed at the end of the experiment.

After worom asks the questions there is a moment of silence before the female voice from the camera responds...

"You are taking part in a social experiment to see how a group of people react when placed in a situation with no instructions, a kitten and two firearms, one that fires blanks and one that fires real projectiles. You have been given 25 actions as a timeframe. There is no actual objective other than what you make it. You may leave the experiment unharmed once all actions have been used up"

The camera sounds its siren..

"You have 12 actions remaining"

The countdown on the wall ticks down from 13 to 12.

I feel so much, and yet I feel nothing.
I am a rock, I am the sky, the birds and the trees and everything beyond.
I am the wind, in the fields in which I roar. I am the water, in which I drown.
14-01-2016, 11:03 PM
So the first kitten died for no reason....*collapses onto the ground and starts crying*

“We can judge our progress by the courage of our questions and the depth of our answers, our willingness to embrace what is true rather than what feels good.”
― Carl Sagan
[+] 1 user Likes Worom's post
14-01-2016, 11:54 PM
Action: console worom

Swing with me a while, we can listen to the birds call, we can keep each other warm.
Swing with me forever, we can count up every flower, we can weather every storm.
15-01-2016, 07:18 AM
I don't feel bad. I think we did everything to the best of our abilities with what we have been given.

[Image: 0013382F-E507-48AE-906B-53008666631C-757...cc3639.jpg]
Credit goes to UndercoverAtheist.
[+] 1 user Likes Atothetheist's post
15-01-2016, 08:53 AM
I pulled the trigger, so it is on me. I feel guilty enough for the stupid crap I do when I am not under duress to worry about this too much. Lesson learned, though. Ask questions first, shoot later.

Anywho.... who is up for a naked orgy? We only have about 10 actions left to make it memorable.

I just wanted to let you know that I love you even though you aren't naked right now. Heart
[+] 1 user Likes TurkeyBurner's post
15-01-2016, 10:15 AM
(14-01-2016 11:54 PM)Losty Wrote:  Action: console worom

After worom collapses on the floor, tears streaming down his face in a rain of empathy and regret. Losty goes over and gives him a big hug and tells him that its ok and tries her best to console him.

Siren....

"You have 11 actions"

Countdown ticks down from 12 to 11.

(15-01-2016 08:53 AM)TurkeyBurner Wrote:  Anywho.... who is up for a naked orgy?

Popcorn

I feel so much, and yet I feel nothing.
I am a rock, I am the sky, the birds and the trees and everything beyond.
I am the wind, in the fields in which I roar. I am the water, in which I drown.
[+] 1 user Likes bemore's post
15-01-2016, 11:16 AM
*wipes tears from face* Thank you Losty I feel better now

― Carl Sagan
[+] 1 user Likes Worom's post