Escape game V.2.0

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
16-12-2015, 11:43 AM
RE: Escape game V.2.0
Action: Erxy looks around the room. Where the fuck is everyone?

It was just a fucking apple man, we're sorry okay? Please stop the madness Laugh out load
~Izel
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
[+] 1 user Likes Erxomai's post
16-12-2015, 04:47 PM
"On 3...2....1"

The quartet all raise their pipes to their mouths simultaneously, flick their lighters and take a deep hit each of the purest and most finely crafted DMT. They all look at each other, sat around in a circle facing one another whilst holding in the vile smoke. Somebody coughs, triggering the whole group to breathe out with a chorus of harsh splutters and coughs.

After a few moments of taking a few breathes, everybody begins to take their second large hit on their pipes,repeating the process by holding in the noxious smoke. This time when each of the group breathe out they also lie down on their backs, slowly... each in their own time...

*A crackling, static noise vibrates through all of them.. and builds... and builds....and breaks*

Room 1.

[Image: Lamelas_2009_6_1_4_r_PP.jpg]

The group find themselves all stood facing one another. Around them is absolutely nothing but darkness and there is a cold chill to the air, it is deadly silent. The only thing the players can see is each other and in the middle of them a small, frail figure lying in the foetal position.From somewhere that must be unseen and high above them is a light source that casts a spotlight around them in the darkness. Beyond the light is nothing.

Room Rules.

Warm up room for the game.

Nobody can die.

Players can perform any logical action, but only one at a time for each player. Once that action has been answered can they perform another one.

I feel so much, and yet I feel nothing.
I am a rock, I am the sky, the birds and the trees and everything beyond.
I am the wind, in the fields in which I roar. I am the water, in which I drown.
16-12-2015, 06:09 PM
Action: Dude, this is so cool! I've been wanting to smoke DMT for a while now! Does anybody have any left? Who has the lighter? Maybe we can light some shit on fire and warm the place up.

It was just a fucking apple man, we're sorry okay? Please stop the madness Laugh out load
~Izel
16-12-2015, 07:14 PM
Action: Inspect myself.

[Image: 0013382F-E507-48AE-906B-53008666631C-757...cc3639.jpg]
Credit goes to UndercoverAtheist.
16-12-2015, 07:19 PM
Action: Spread my seed.

#sigh
[+] 2 users Like GirlyMan's post
17-12-2015, 05:21 AM
(16-12-2015 06:09 PM)Erxomai Wrote:  Action: Dude, this is so cool! I've been wanting to smoke DMT for a while now! Does anybody have any left? Who has the lighter? Maybe we can light some shit on fire and warm the place up.

(16-12-2015 07:14 PM)Atothetheist Wrote:  Action: Inspect myself.

Erx seems impressed by the whole weird trippy experience and whilst he fruitlessly seeks out a lighter A2 inspects himself.

A2 is wearing just his normal clothes. He looks at his hands, pulls the sleeves up of his top and examines his arms and the rest of his body to look for any marks or clues, everything is just how it should be and he can find nothing out of the ordinary about himself. A2 turns the pockets of his trousers inside out to see that they are empty.

[+] 1 user Likes bemore's post
17-12-2015, 03:27 PM
Everyone inspect themselves .

Action: Look (inspect visually) the body on the ground.

18-12-2015, 07:03 AM
(17-12-2015 03:27 PM)Atothetheist Wrote:  Everyone inspect themselves .

Action: Look (inspect visually) the body on the ground.

After finishing inspecting himself A2 tells the group to do the same and casts his eye over the figure on the ground. The figure on the ground is quite a wretched sight. It lies curled up in the foetal position with its elbows pulled into its sides and both hands clasped together under its chin. It is hard to tell what sex the figure is as it looks old and its skin hangs off of its thin, boney body. It would be easy to think that the figure was dead, however as A2 looks at the face, the figures eyes move and stare into his. The figures eyes are dead, uncaring both of itself and its audience and after looking through A2, its eyes return to where they were looking before, somewhere out into the darkness beyond the spotlight and the figure sighs.

18-12-2015, 09:35 AM
Well, now we know he is alive. We can't die.

Action: speak to the man on be ground.

18-12-2015, 09:58 AM
(18-12-2015 09:35 AM)Atothetheist Wrote:  Well, now we know he is alive. We can't die.

Action: speak to the man on be ground.

The feeble figure looks up at A2...

"What would you like to know?"