Escape game V.2.0

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
16-01-2016, 08:32 AM
RE: Escape game V.2.0
(15-01-2016 06:04 PM)TurkeyBurner Wrote:  Action: do a naked cartwheel!

TB takes off his boiler suit and starts to cartwheel crazily around the room.

The siren on the camera sounds.

"Thank you for taking part in this social experiment. You have shown a wide range of logical rationalisations and true detective work to find out your environment and possible escapes from it.

On behalf of everybody in the laboratory we are very grateful of the time you have given us and you are all now free to leave the building"

Solution

"There is no actual way to escape apart from using up 25 actions which will end the room. In the room will be a briefcase which will contain two handguns. One which is white and will fire blanks and one which is black which will fire live rounds. If any of the group shoot each other with the black gun or themselves they will die and be eliminated from the game. Also in the room will be a white kitten. If the kitten is shot with the black handgun it will die and the group will be asked why they shot the animal. If the kitten is killed then it will be removed and replaced with another one.

It is irrelevant what the group do or how many kittens they kill. As long as they use up all of their actions without shooting themselves or each other with the black gun, they will all escape"

(I will post the third and last room once I have tweaked it)

I feel so much, and yet I feel nothing.
I am a rock, I am the sky, the birds and the trees and everything beyond.
I am the wind, in the fields in which I roar. I am the water, in which I drown.
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
[+] 3 users Like bemore's post
16-01-2016, 10:47 AM (This post was last modified: 16-01-2016 01:07 PM by DLJ.)
Room 3

Players have found themselves in a small square room. The room's walls, floor and ceiling are made of stone and all are completely bare apart from two walls.

On one wall, etched into the stone is written.

"Wh--v-r ... w-rds ... c-rr-ctly ... th- ... s-ct--n ... -cc-ss ... r-ght ... n-xt ... l--d ... -rd-r ... t- ... th- ... -nd ... w-ll ... -n ... -f ... g-m- ... th- ... th-s- ... sp--ks ... g--n ... --t ..."

On another wall, etched into the stone is written.

"m-st ... y-- ... c-rr-ct ... t-m-s ... -f ... am--nt ... th- ... kn-ck"

Game Rules.

Players cannot die.
Players have unlimited actions.

Good luck

16-01-2016, 12:27 PM (This post was last modified: 16-01-2016 01:08 PM by DLJ.)
(16-01-2016 10:47 AM)bemore Wrote:  "Wh--v-r ... w-rds ... c-rr-ctly ... th- ... s-ct--n ... -cc-ss ... r-ght ... n-xt ... l--d ... -rd-r ... t- ... th- ... -nd ... w-ll ... -n ... -f ... g-m- ... th- ... th-s- ... sp--ks ... g--n ... --t ..."

Whatever ... words ... correctly ... the ... section ... access ... right ... next ... (lead) ... order ... to ... the ... and ... will ... (in)(on) ... (of)(if) ... game ... the ... these ... speaks ... gain ... out

On another wall, etched into the stone is written.

"m-st ... y-- ... c-rr-ct ... t-m-s ... -f ... am--nt ... th- ... kn-ck"

most ... you ... correct ... times ... (if)(of) ... amount ... the ... knock

It was just a fucking apple man, we're sorry okay? Please stop the madness Laugh out load
~Izel
17-01-2016, 04:17 AM
Well that really cleared it up erxie Tongue

Swing with me a while, we can listen to the birds call, we can keep each other warm.
Swing with me forever, we can count up every flower, we can weather every storm.
17-01-2016, 10:14 AM (This post was last modified: 17-01-2016 10:18 AM by Atothetheist.)
It seems that the vowels are the missing ones. maybe we can try out different vowels to see if other words make sense?

EDIT: THE WORDS ARE SCRAMBLED TOO.

for instance, the second one says: You MUST knock the correct amount of times.

[Image: 0013382F-E507-48AE-906B-53008666631C-757...cc3639.jpg]
Credit goes to UndercoverAtheist.
[+] 1 user Likes Atothetheist's post
17-01-2016, 10:31 AM
Whoever ... words ... correctly ... the ... section ... access ... right ... next ... (lead) ... order ... to ... the ... and ... will ... (in)(on) ... (of)(if) ... game ... the ... these ... speaks ... gain ... out

Whoever speaks these (could be those, referring to the second line) words correctly in the right order will gain access to the next section and lead out of the game.

must ... you ... correct ... times ... of ... amount ... the ... knock

You must knock the correct amount of times.

Thats the best I could figure out.

[+] 2 users Like Atothetheist's post
17-01-2016, 11:28 AM
(17-01-2016 10:31 AM)Atothetheist Wrote:  Whoever ... words ... correctly ... the ... section ... access ... right ... next ... (lead) ... order ... to ... the ... and ... will ... (in)(on) ... (of)(if) ... game ... the ... these ... speaks ... gain ... out

Whoever speaks these (could be those, referring to the second line) words correctly in the right order will gain access to the next section and lead out of the game.

The sentences make sense, the question is if we are supposed to knock how do we figure out how man times without just blind guessing?

“We can judge our progress by the courage of our questions and the depth of our answers, our willingness to embrace what is true rather than what feels good.”
― Carl Sagan
17-01-2016, 12:34 PM
(17-01-2016 11:28 AM)Worom Wrote:  
(17-01-2016 10:31 AM)Atothetheist Wrote:  Whoever ... words ... correctly ... the ... section ... access ... right ... next ... (lead) ... order ... to ... the ... and ... will ... (in)(on) ... (of)(if) ... game ... the ... these ... speaks ... gain ... out

The sentences make sense, the question is if we are supposed to knock how do we figure out how man times without just blind guessing?
Maybe we just had to say the words in the right order?

Like the first part will allow us to solve the second?

Action: Inspect self.

17-01-2016, 01:13 PM
(17-01-2016 12:34 PM)Atothetheist Wrote:  
(17-01-2016 11:28 AM)Worom Wrote:  The sentences make sense, the question is if we are supposed to knock how do we figure out how man times without just blind guessing?
Maybe we just had to say the words in the right order?

Like the first part will allow us to solve the second?

Action: Inspect self.

A2 inspects himself. He is still wearing the same white boiler suit, just like the rest of the group. It has no pockets and he, just like the others are not carrying anything or have anything on themselves, as the suits have no pockets.

17-01-2016, 02:07 PM
Action: Closely inspect the two walls with writing on them

“We can judge our progress by the courage of our questions and the depth of our answers, our willingness to embrace what is true rather than what feels good.”
― Carl Sagan