Escape game V.2.0

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
19-01-2016, 05:28 PM
RE: Escape game V.2.0
(16-01-2016 10:47 AM)bemore Wrote:  Game Rules.

Players cannot die.
Players have unlimited actions.

I feel so much, and yet I feel nothing.
I am a rock, I am the sky, the birds and the trees and everything beyond.
I am the wind, in the fields in which I roar. I am the water, in which I drown.
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
[+] 1 user Likes bemore's post
19-01-2016, 05:49 PM
(19-01-2016 05:28 PM)bemore Wrote:  
(16-01-2016 10:47 AM)bemore Wrote:  Game Rules.

Players cannot die.
Players have unlimited actions.

Doesn't mean we are safe.

[Image: 0013382F-E507-48AE-906B-53008666631C-757...cc3639.jpg]
Credit goes to UndercoverAtheist.
19-01-2016, 05:50 PM
Popcorn

19-01-2016, 07:06 PM
(19-01-2016 05:15 PM)Atothetheist Wrote:  
(19-01-2016 05:11 PM)undergroundp Wrote:  I'm pretty sure that's not the amount of times we need to knock Tongue

Yeah, a motherfucking trap. I smell it...

Yeah it will probably open a trap door or fire a cannon at us or something.

Action: Look at the shadowy figure and attempt to discern some details without getting too close.

“We can judge our progress by the courage of our questions and the depth of our answers, our willingness to embrace what is true rather than what feels good.”
― Carl Sagan
20-01-2016, 08:30 AM
Real men are not intimidated by physical threats against their personal selves, and, ironically, neither am I.

Action:
Say to the figure "So it's come to this. A pointless, miserable end to a shallow, meaningless life. But it's as it should be. It's the hand I've been dealt, and I have to play it as it lays. Oh, I'm not going to cry because life's thrown me a curve. I'm not going to whine because I got mashed potatoes when French fries is what I really wanted. It's time for me to step up to the plate, belly up to the bar! It's time for me to look fate square in the eye, flare my nostrils, breathe life's last breath! It's time for me to lie down with lions so I can soar with the eagles! All right! I'm ready! Come and get me! Let's do it! "

I just wanted to let you know that I love you even though you aren't naked right now. Heart
[+] 2 users Like TurkeyBurner's post
20-01-2016, 08:45 AM
(20-01-2016 08:30 AM)TurkeyBurner Wrote:  Real men are not intimidated by physical threats against their personal selves, and, ironically, neither am I.

Action:
Say to the figure "So it's come to this. A pointless, miserable end to a shallow, meaningless life. But it's as it should be. It's the hand I've been dealt, and I have to play it as it lays. Oh, I'm not going to cry because life's thrown me a curve. I'm not going to whine because I got mashed potatoes when French fries is what I really wanted. It's time for me to step up to the plate, belly up to the bar! It's time for me to look fate square in the eye, flare my nostrils, breathe life's last breath! It's time for me to lie down with lions so I can soar with the eagles! All right! I'm ready! Come and get me! Let's do it! "

Popcorn

“We can judge our progress by the courage of our questions and the depth of our answers, our willingness to embrace what is true rather than what feels good.”
― Carl Sagan
20-01-2016, 01:39 PM
(20-01-2016 08:30 AM)TurkeyBurner Wrote:  Real men are not intimidated by physical threats against their personal selves, and, ironically, neither am I.

Action:

The hooded robed figure remains motionless but speaks...

"Fair is foul and foul is fair."

20-01-2016, 02:23 PM
(20-01-2016 01:39 PM)bemore Wrote:  

Action:

The hooded robed figure remains motionless but speaks...

"Fair is foul and foul is fair."

Macbeth...
ACT I SCENE I A desert place.
[Thunder and lightning. Enter three Witches]
First Witch When shall we three meet again
In thunder, lightning, or in rain?
Second Witch When the hurlyburly's done,
When the battle's lost and won.
Third Witch That will be ere the set of sun. 5
First Witch Where the place?
Second Witch Upon the heath.
Third Witch There to meet with Macbeth.
First Witch I come, graymalkin!
Second Witch Paddock calls. 10
Third Witch Anon!
ALL Fair is foul, and foul is fair:
Hover through the fog and filthy air.

I just wanted to let you know that I love you even though you aren't naked right now. Heart
[+] 2 users Like TurkeyBurner's post
20-01-2016, 03:55 PM
Consider

Action: ask the figure "who are you?"

"Behind every great pirate, there is a great butt."
-Guybrush Threepwood-
20-01-2016, 04:05 PM
So the writing on the pole says, "three times". And the figures response was a quote from a line in Macbeth that was spoken by three witches. Related?

Also, the quote is a reference to things being not what they seem. So that could be the clue (or an additional clue).

[+] 1 user Likes TurkeyBurner's post