Escape game V.2.0

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
21-12-2015, 11:08 AM
RE: Escape game V.2.0
(21-12-2015 10:51 AM)Erxomai Wrote:  Maybe we can't die in here, A2, but I fear we could be seriously maimed or left behind! Weeping

Action: Enough of this talk about touching. So yo, Emo, what say you give us some clue as to how to get out of here. Got anything useful to tell us besides sharing your mumbo jumbo Morrissey attitude?

I know. Death might not be the worse thing that can happen.

[Image: 0013382F-E507-48AE-906B-53008666631C-757...cc3639.jpg]
Credit goes to UndercoverAtheist.
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
[+] 1 user Likes Atothetheist's post
21-12-2015, 01:45 PM
(21-12-2015 10:51 AM)Erxomai Wrote:  Maybe we can't die in here, A2, but I fear we could be seriously maimed or left behind! Weeping

Action: Enough of this talk about touching. So yo, Emo, what say you give us some clue as to how to get out of here. Got anything useful to tell us besides sharing your mumbo jumbo Morrissey attitude?

The figure gazes at erx...

"You are in my heart, look around... what do you see? What do you think that means alongside the other things ive said? It is what I am, how do you think I feel? I have known nothing else but this existence. I have not refused that you touch me, I have only declined your intentions."

The figure slowly returns its dead stare out into the darkness.

I feel so much, and yet I feel nothing.
I am a rock, I am the sky, the birds and the trees and everything beyond.
I am the wind, in the fields in which I roar. I am the water, in which I drown.
21-12-2015, 02:57 PM
*sigh

This is quite confusing.
We're in its heart, the place looks dark and empty, what is that supposed to tell us? The thing needs love?

"Behind every great pirate, there is a great butt."
-Guybrush Threepwood-
21-12-2015, 03:03 PM
Addressing the figure: Are you a computer or are you human?

It was just a fucking apple man, we're sorry okay? Please stop the madness Laugh out load
~Izel
21-12-2015, 03:04 PM
Popcorn

[+] 3 users Like TheGulegon's post
21-12-2015, 04:09 PM
(21-12-2015 03:03 PM)Erxomai Wrote:  Addressing the figure: Are you a computer or are you human?

Still staring into the blackness the figure replies...

"I am a human being"

22-12-2015, 12:10 PM
Action: Explores room to find an exit or items

It was just a fucking apple man, we're sorry okay? Please stop the madness Laugh out load
~Izel
22-12-2015, 09:27 PM
Action: "Can I carry you out of here?"

[Image: 0013382F-E507-48AE-906B-53008666631C-757...cc3639.jpg]
Credit goes to UndercoverAtheist.
23-12-2015, 02:54 AM
Ok peeps. I made this room as the warm up room. The solution is quite simple and is not elaborate in any way. It just needs a logical mind and some detective work to look at what the figure has already said. That is where your clues lie and the figure gave a recap in post 42.

If anybody else has been reading this game, and fancies getting involved with some logical deductions, you can jump into the game at any time. If you do jump in though it should be for the duration of the game.

(22-12-2015 12:10 PM)Erxomai Wrote:  Action: Explores room to find an exit or items

Erx steps out into the darkness and begins to move away from the light. He moves so far away that when he looks around he realises he has cannot see the light that was surrounding the group any longer, he is surrounded by nothing and it appears it would go on forever in this way. Panicking slightly Erx begins to retrace his steps, hoping he is heading in the right direction and soon in the distance he sees the light and the group. When he finally gets back to the group he tells them that their is literally nothing out there.

(22-12-2015 09:27 PM)Atothetheist Wrote:  Action: "Can I carry you out of here?"

The figure stares at A2.

"Like I have said. I dont deny that you touch me. Once you have the right intentions can you touch me"

23-12-2015, 10:52 AM
A2, I think we are all located in your head. If you sneeze, we should be able to get out of here.

~Izel